Chapter 7 – Why Does It Hurt?

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon found Jaejoong standing in front of her gate this morning, waiting for her patiently to walk to school together, just like every other school days. Jaejoong takes her bag and walks her to class once again. She waves Jaejoong goodbye outside her class before heading in to her seat. What surprises her is that Myungsoo was already sitting down on his seat, looking into thin air with his poker face.

Jiyeon takes a deep breath and walks past him to her seat. Over the few days, Myungsoo had been giving her a hard time in class. He would put small pranks on her and laugh at her. Jiyeon who doesn’t want anyone to worry about her, kept these things to herself, not even telling Jaejoong.

Right before her could even touch the chair, she jumps back, standing straight up with a hand rubbing her . “AHHHHHH!” She looks down on her chair to find a thumbnail sitting on the centre of it. In front of her, Myungsoo, who was hiding his laughter, finally let it out. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA~ Look at your face. How was it, ugly? You really are blind, I have confirmed it now. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Doesn’t feel like fighting back, Jiyeon takes the nail and walks to the dustbin located near the door to throw it away. Taking a deep breath once more, she turns around and walks back to her seat without looking at Myungsoo even for a glance. Myungsoo stops his laughter after receiving no response again. Just when he opens his mouth and wants to ask Jiyeon why she wouldn’t react to him every time he did something to her, Miss Lee walks into the room to start her lesson. *Damn it!*

*RRRRIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG* The bell for lunch rang for that day. Myungsoo takes his bag and turns around, “Ug… ly…” He couldn’t complete his sentence because when he turned around, Jiyeon was already walking out of the class through the back door. Myungsoo follows her, feeling the need to talk to her more. When he steps out of the classroom, all he could see is the back-view of Jiyeon laughing with his hyung, walking towards the garden. *Why do they seem so close? Hyung did not mention that he has a girlfriend. What does that ugly wants, first she claims that she knows me, and now, she’s with my hyung. Do I really have a childhood friend with hyung here? What the hell…* He recalled Jaejoong scolded him that night saying that she’s their childhood friend. After that night, the relationship between Jaejoong and Myungsoo became more distant than before.

Just before the school ends for that day, Jiyeon’s and Myungsoo’s last lesson was PE. All the students from their class changed out of their uniforms to their fitness attire before heading off to the field.

“Okay class, pair up with the one beside you now to do some stretching. After that, you guys will have to run around the field for warm-up.” Since Jiyeon was at the far left-end corner, she turned her head to the right only to see Myungsoo looking back at her. “Umm… I’ll find someone else.” She said softly before trying to walk past Myungsoo. Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter