Epilogue

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Through the years, the two brothers studied and worked hard for the past years trying to give Jiyeon the best happiness in the world. They had opened up a new shopping mall at the heart of Seoul. Over the years, the company had earned them quite a few deals and we can say that they’re rich now.

As for Jiyeon, she worked at a music shop for part-time, for fun and to stall off time. The brothers told her to quit after they have found out that she’s working. They didn’t want her to be so tired. Moreover, they got jealous at the boy working in that shop. Jiyeon who seemed clueless about such things doesn’t know that he’s making a pass at her. One night when the guy sent Jiyeon home, he tried to peck her cheek. Jiyeon steps back in instance and right on the dot, Myungsoo opened the door to see that. He went in front of Jiyeon immediately and literally kicked the guy away.

After Jiyeon worked for a few weeks in the music shop, she realized that her interest seems to be music. Thus, she pursues higher music at a famous fine arts school in Seoul, majoring in piano.

 

 

*Three years later*

Feeling lonely at home when she’s having her day off, she decided to pack some lunch and heads off to the shopping mall to eat with her boyfriends. Happily packing her lunch into the lunchboxes while feeding some to Jaesoo, she recalls some memories about how sweet and protective her two boyfriends are. They wouldn’t let her work or even do house chores. They will be worried when she goes home late. They won’t scold her if she did something wrong. They will be hugging her and humming happy tunes to her if she ever cries. *Oh my two lovely oppas~*

Walking into the shopping mall with her lunchboxes in her bag, she could only smile widely while thinking about the brothers’ happy expression later. She takes the lift up to the highest level, greets the other workers and secretary before going into her boyfriends’ huge office. All the workers in the company know her by now. She is the famous girl who helped the shopping mall model before.

Just when she was about to open the door, she heard a girl’s voice inside. “Do you have girlfriend, sweetie?” *Sweetie? Are there anyone else inside other than my oppas?* Jiyeon then push the door forward with a wide grin, trying to shock the oppas. “OPP-“ Her voice was being cut off by the scene in front of her.

There’s a girl sitting on Jaejoong’s lap. Another one sitting beside Myungsoo on the couch with her hands on his laps. What she didn’t notice was the uncomfortable looks on her boyfriends. Her lower lips trembles and she let go of the lunchboxes she packed on her hand. Tears are already b at the side of her eyes, attempting to drop any time. She takes three steps back with her small hands covering . “Sorry…” She mumbles it out quietly before letting her tears fall onto her cheeks fiercely and turns around to run away.

“OH NO, BABY WAIT!! YOU’VE GOT IT WRONG!” Jaejoong shouted while pushing the away from her lap and follows her out of the door.

“JAGIYA! WAIT!” Myungsoo shouted out at the same time as Jaejoong, pushing the ’s hand away before running after Jiyeon.

The two s are huge stakeholder’s daughter. They knew about the two brothers’ successes and wanted to seduce them and eat their money. Jiyeon really went in at the wrong time.

After rushing out of the room, both run forward to the lift to see Jiyeon inside, still crying, pressing on the close button shakily and repetitively. The lift’s door already closes when they reached there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter