Chapter 13 – Can’t you change your mind?

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Determining to change Jiyeon’s mind, Myungsoo woke up early today to wait for her at her house just to walk her to school. After making sure that he had the diary in his bag, he walks out of his house. After a whole night of recalling his childhood memories with Jiyeon, the route to Jiyeon’s house automatically came right up into his mind.

Just when he reaches Jiyeon’s doorstep, he looks up to find Jiyeon’s back-view, trying to close the front door of her house. He calls out to her immediately, “Jiyeon-ah!”

Jiyeon turns her head around and sees a happy Myungsoo planting a wide grin on his own face, waving his hand high in the air so enthusiastically. After blinking her eyes three times more, her hands goes up mid-air in a awkwardly manner, waving back to him. She walks down the small steps to reach her front gate, meeting the still grinning Myungsoo. “Myungsoo-ssi, what are you doing here?”

“Eyyyy… Call me oppa too! I came here to walk you to school, of course! Come, give me your bag.” His hand stretches out to take her bag off her shoulders but Jiyeon steps a few steps back from him, shaking her head a little, rejecting his offer. She looks at him blankly before hearing his boyfriend’s voice behind him, “Myung-ah, why are you here?”

Jiyeon slightly tilts her head to the right to see behind Myungsoo’s shoulder. There he is, standing behind Myungsoo with his hand in his pockets, her Jae-oppa. She straightens up with her silly grin and runs towards her boyfriend side hugging his arm immediately. Myungsoo’s eyes follow Jiyeon and stops at her hand which was hugging onto his hyung. *Damn, that should be me!*

Hearing no reply from Myungsoo, Jaejoong walks off holding onto Jiyeon’s hand heading off towards the school, leaving Myungsoo standing at the same position. Myungsoo pouts a little before showing his tongue out at his hyung. *Don’t give up, Kim Myungsoo. This is only the starting!* He encourages himself before running up to the couple.

“Come, give me your bag.” Jiyeon gives him her bag willingly. After carrying her bag, his hands automatically found hers again. “Why is Myungsoo doing here?” Jiyeon speaks out her mind.

“I don’t know… Maybe he wanted to say sorry?”

“But he said sorry last week already… I fell down in class and he brought me to the nursing room to clean it and even apologized! I kind of get a shock then. Hahahaha!”

“WHAT?! YOU FELL DOWN IN CLASS? How come I didn’t know? Where are you hurt? Show it to me! Is it still painful?” Jiyeon laughs at her boyfriend over-protectiveness.

She holds onto Jaejoong’s hand to stop him and then cups his face using her little hands, after he calms down. “I’m okay now! See! It’s just a scar now. It’s not painful now, don’t worry.” She showed him her now-scared wound on her arm. Jaejoong takes her arm up in front of his face to kiss the wound softly. “I’m sorry I didn’t know about it, baby.” He shows Jiyeon his famous pout.

Jiyeon laugh out loud again before pecking him on his lips. “It’s fine oppa! Next time I’ll tell you if it happens again! Hehehe…” Jaejoong smiles back to her before crushing his lips onto hers again.

Standing behind the couple stood a very jealous Myungsoo. Deciding to -block the couple, he runs up immediately behind them to scare them. “BOOOOOOOO!”

The couple got a shock and was slightly embarrass for forgetting Myungsoo. “Ahem… Let’s go to school now.” Jaejoong said before dragging Jiyeon with him. Myungsoo runs up to them again and walks beside Jiyeon.

Throughout the whole day, Myungsoo tried many ways to communicate with Jiyeon. Sometimes, he purposely dropped his pen behind and asked Jiyeon to pick up. Jiyeon picked it up every time he dropped it and gave it back with a smile. Or Myungsoo would turn back to ask her about some stuff the teacher just taught. She would answer him and teach him patiently until he understood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter