Chapter 16 – Happy Ending

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling happy that she finally decided who she wants to be with, she fell asleep quickly with Jaesoo in her arms last night.

The morning sun shines into her room the next morning. Jaesoo wakes up before her. Feeling bored the moment he wakes up, he uses his tongue to Jiyeon’s hand. Jiyeon turns around to hide away from her dog, quite disturbed that her dream is being interrupted.

Like owner, like pet. Jaesoo wouldn’t give up!

He crawls over to face Jiyeon’s face and it. Jiyeon feeling something wet on her face wakes up immediately. She found Jaesoo wigging its tail happily in front of her. Putting up a smile after looking at her cute dog, she pulls him back into her arms, hugging him tighter trying to sleep again. “Aigoo… Jaesoo-ah, let me sleep a little more, um?”

Jaesoo feeling squished below, tries to wriggle out of Jiyeon’s arms. After he succeeded in doing it, he uses his teeth to pull onto her sleeves, waking her up once more.

Jiyeon sat up, still feeling tired. “Okay… Okay, Jaesoo-ah. I’m up now…” She pats his head lightly. After a few seconds sitting on her bed trying to get back to her senses, she thought of something important! *They’re coming today! ! What time is it now? Are they here yet? Oh God…*

Checking the time and found out that it’s still early, Jiyeon relieves a sigh at once and heads off to the bathroom to wash up.

After taking her breakfast and bathing Jaesoo, she sits down on the couch with Jaesoo on her lap, waiting patiently for the brothers to arrive. *Why aren’t they here yet? It’s almost noon…*

*DING DONG*

As if on cue, the door bell rang at once after her thoughts about them. She runs up to the front door immediately, with Jaesoo tagging along behind. Stopping behind the door, she takes a double check on herself before opening the door.

“Hi Miss! Are you interested to get insurance for your house. In case-“ The salesperson got cut off by Jiyeon’s outburst.

“NOOO! I’ve bought it already okay! Go away now! I have important guest later!!!!” She closes her door with a loud bang, shoving it right into the salesperson’s face. Oh~ Poor salesperson~

Just when she is about to turn around to head back to her comfortable couch, the door bell rings again.

“I said I don’t want any insur-“ Jiyeon stops her rants at once when she saw the brothers standing in front of her, looking so dashing ever.

*OH MY GOD, BABO JIYEON!*

“Yeon-ah… Are you still gonna invite us in?” Jaejoong speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter