Chapter 14 – Myungie-oppa is back!

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Click, Click!*

Jaejoong is being woken up by that sound. He opens his eyes to find Jiyeon sitting on the bed beside him, stiffing giggles at something she’s holding.

Jaejoong sat up beside her, without her knowing, and peeks over Jiyeon’s shoulder. “Why are you taking my photos without my permission?” Jaejoong huskily whispers beside her ears. Jiyeon jumps up and let go of her phone to put her hands on her chest. Turning behind to find Jaejoong stiffing his laughter, she uses one of her hand to smack his chest, “OH MY GOD! Kim Jaejoong! You’ve scared me!”

“Kim Jaejoong?! How dare you call me that! You’re supposed to call me oppa! You even took my sleeping photos without my permission. Do you want to suffer in your Kim Jaejoong’s hands again?” Jiyeon shivers when she recalled how Jaejoong tickles her to her death. After recalling that, she put one of her legs on the floor, getting ready to dash out of the room, “Hehehehe… Oppa~~~” She whines to him a little before trying to get up from the bed, eyes aiming for the door.

However, before she could even take a step forward, Jaejoong already had his arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back onto the bed and hovers above her. His hands found her sides and began to tickle her. “HAHAHAHAHAHAAH~ OPPA~ Stop it please~~~”

Jaejoong stops his torture and rests his arms on each side of Jiyeon’s head, holding himself up from crashing onto her. His fingers went up to shift her hair out of her pretty face and admire her. “Why am I so lucky, baby? I love you sooooooooo much~ Hehehehe…”

“Me too oppa. I love you soooooooooo much too!” She uses her hand to make a big circle around her, showing how big her love for him is. Jaejoong laughs at her cute side and pecks the side of her lips, “Okay baby~ Go and get ready for school!”

School ended for the day and students are already packing up, getting ready to head home or hang out with friends. Jiyeon was packing her bag when she saw her diary in front of her.

“I believed this is yours, Jiyeon-ah.” She looks up to find a smiling Myungsoo, handling her back her diary. “Oh My God, thank you Myungsoo-oppa! I thought I’ve lost it. Thanks for keeping it for me.” She takes the diary from his hand and smiles back at him.

“So… Wanna hang out later? If you’re free…” Myungsoo asks her shyly, with one of his hand scratching his head behind.

“Hmm… Okay! We should have a friend bonding session right? Anyways, Jae-oppa is busy later~ Where go you wanna go?”

“Actually… I’m not sure too. Hehehehe… How about, let’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter