Chapter 10 – Hurt, Dejected, Sad, Too Late?

Is It Possible To Love Two Instead Of One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shines into Jiyeon’s room early in the morning the next day. It first hits Jaejoong’s face which causes him to wake up from the disturbance. He looks around the room to see Jiyeon’s stuffs around. Then, it all hit him once again. Feeling in cloud nine, he recalled how Jiyeon expressed her love back which allows a smile to creep up into his face.

He turns his head to the right to find Jiyeon snuggling into his chest, with a frown on her face when the sunlight hit her face. Her head is now lying on his buff arm. Jaejoong uses his free finger to shift her hair out of her face and ease out the frown line that has formed on Jiyeon’s head. He admires her face for a few more minutes before kissing her forehead. Looking at the time, he decided to wake her up to prepare for school. “Baby… Wake up now~ it’s time for school…” His free hand pats lightly onto her cheeks.

 Jiyeon shifts a little but it doesn’t seem like she will wake up anytime. Jaejoong pats her cheeks lightly again but receives no response from her. He smirks a little before tilting his head down. His lips move forward to peck hers one time, two times, three times before she finally opens one eye. She smiles at Jaejoong before smiling up at him, “Good morning oppa. Heheheheh…”

But then, her face suddenly turns into a shocked one, scaring Jaejoong. “What happen, baby?!”

“Oh My God, OPPA!!! How can you kiss me in the morning! I haven’t even brush my teeth and I have morning breath! Now you know-“ Jiyeon could not finish her sentence as Jaejoong’s lips met hers once more. Feeling Jiyeon’s lips curl up into a smile, Jaejoong smiles a little before deepening the kiss.

Feeling out of breath, Jiyeon pulled away from Jaejoong. “I could have died if I wake up like that every morning… Hahahhahaha~” Jaejoong’s free hand goes up to stoke her lovely face, “I won’t let that happen though. We still have to get married… Have kids… Have grand-kids… Well, and grow old together of course…” Jiyeon bites onto her lower lips feeling shy suddenly. Jaejoong uses his index finger to tilts her chin up to peck her lips once more before rushing her off to prepare for school.

“Baby, let’s go to my house first before we go to school okay? I need to change, seriously.” He looks down at his outfit from yesterday and pouts a little. Jiyeon could only laugh at his reaction and agreed with him.

“Wait here for a while okay, baby? I will wash up as quickly as possible.” Jaejoong settles Jiyeon down onto the couch at his living room. “Take your time oppa, no rush though!”

After about 10 minutes, she heard the door of the room opens and said, “Oppa, I’ve told you there’s no rush though, why are yo-“ She couldn’t finish her lecture when she fixes her eyes onto the person in front of her: Kim Myungsoo. This also means… FROGS!

She suddenly became afraid of him, scared that he will bring out frogs again. Myungsoo takes a step forward to approach her, trying to apologize but he stops when Jiyeon put up a hand in front of him asking him to stop at where he is. She shifts her position to the other far end of the couch.

“Baby~ I’m done now, let’s go!” Upon hearing her boyfriend’s voice, Jiyeon stands up immediately and hides behind Jaejoong’s back, holding onto his hand tightly whispering “frogs” to him. He understood the situation immediately and told Myungsoo, “She is still not over the frog incident though. She has a fear for frogs since young, and well, the-old-you know it too. She was upset at the fact that it was you who played this prank on her. Now she’s like that because she’s afraid that you will bring out frogs to scare her again.” Myungsoo eyebrows furrow nearer to each other, trying his best to digest the fact.

“Baby, it’s okay now. Let’s go to school okay?” Jiyeon nods her head and follows her boyfriend closely. “Wait… Baby? You guys are together now?” Myungsoo asked his brother, feeling super dejected. His brother nodded his head, “Yeah. She said ‘yes’ yesterday when I confessed. Hehehe…"

“Oh I see, congrats then…” He forces out a smile to his brother and Jiyeon despite feeling a sharp pain in his heart. Over the weekends, he found out that he slowly began to like Jiyeon, or probably love. When Jiyeon did not respond to his pranks, he felt frustrated. When Jiyeon ignored him, he felt angry. When he saw Jiyeon with his brother together, he felt jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter