Chapter 9

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

Cindy - Purple

Lawyer Kang - Dark green

Appa - Red


Was sleeping soundly until I heard a rude knock on my door. I really hate it when someone rudely wake me. I curl on my bed and look at the clock. "!! Its already 12pm. Im late for work." Rush to the toilet and brush my teeth and have a quick shower. Wear my outfits like the speed of light and run down the staircase to the kitchen. While passing the living room, I noticed someone is looking at me. I turned my head and give myself a facepalm. I forget that today me and appa have a meeting with Lawyer Kang and I forget that I took a off day from work. Looking at appa and smile to him.

 

 

"Cindy-ah!!! Why are you wearing so formal??" He look at me with his puzzled face. "Don't tell me you forget today we are meeting Lawyer Kang at his work place to talk about mum will??" I smiled and replied "Appa, I almost forget about the meeting that is why I am wearing to formal and I thought that I am late for work." "Hahahahaha *lough out loud* I guess you should change because that outfit looks too formal and people might thing you came from work." I rush back to my room and change my clothes. While changing I heard the horn of the car. Look at the window and saw appa and his chauffeur is waiting for me. Rush down and head to the car.

 

 

While in the car... It was damn awkward to take the same car as appa as I always ride my own ride. I keep looking at the window to prevent any communication with appa. It is to awkward that our chauffeur has to increase the volume of the radio to prevent from that awkward environment. As what I know, our driver do not really like to drive the car in awkward environment.

 

*****

 

We already reach our journey which is Lawyer Kang office. Going in to the building and head to the cafe which is located near to the entrance. We have to wait for Lawyer Kang to take us to his office. While waiting, I was playing my phone. I was a lonely girl, there is no use having a handphone because there is no one in my contact list. There is a reason why I have no friend.  Appa is a strict person. When I was in a college, I have countless of friends but thanks to appa all my friend slowly dissappeared from me. He do not trust my friends and accuse them for using me because I am rich. I hate the fact that appa are the one who get rid all my friends. While playing game suddenly heard Lawyer Kang voice which is from the corridor. Looking at the direction and smiling while waiting for him to come to our table.

 

"Annyeong, Mr and Miss Park. Please follow me to my office." He said after bowing to my appa. Appa look at him in serious face. He always show a serious face outside of the house but the funny thing when we were at the Cho family house, he was smilling all the way. I guess he can only trust on that family. Going straight to this one room which says "Lawyer Kang office". "Please sit down at the sofa. Since today I called you both to came here because of Mrs Park will." He goes to his desk to pick one document file which stated "Mrs Park will" He continued. "Inside this document is Mrs park will. As what I could say behalf of Mrs Park, there are two type of will that she gave to Miss Park. One of the will is a secret will between my client and the person she wanted to show while the other one is a will which is for Mr Park and Miss Park...." Appa interupt. "The secret will is for who?" "The secret will is a will between Mrs Park and her only child and daughter, Miss Park." "Hmm since it is a secret between a mother and daughter, I cant ask what the will is about. Okay just continue the will that is for both of us." "Okay Mr Park I will continue. The will that was written by my client, which is late Mrs Park is that, Miss park already know because that day I met her. The will is that she will be taking over Mrs Park fashion company and become the CEO of it. Since it written that Miss Park have a certificate for fashion designing. So I hope Mr Park would agree about the fact that Mrs Park do not want her daughter to be working in your company which sells stock since Miss Park only have fashion designing certificate." "I do not know whether I could agree this will" Appa is shaking his head due to the disagreement to the will. Suddenly he look at me. "Would you rather work for me or you mum?" Dad ask me. I look at him and answered "I would work for mum because she trusted in me to work in her company and also I have a fashion designing certificate." Suddenly appa slam the table and stand up. "How dare you said that, I thought you are supposed to take my company. How dare you do not want to take over my company. If not you, then you want me to pick who to take over my company" Screaming his lung out. Lawyer Kang was looking at appa and try to calm him down.

 

 

I sat down and not dare to look at him. It was too scary that my whole body is trembling. Inside my head I say "Why don't you ask Kyuhyun to just take over your company as you trust him more than me." Tears almost falling down but I try as hard as I could to be strong. Lawyer Kang clear his throat and talk again. "Mr Park, you should have to accept the fact because Miss Park agree that she will take over Mrs Park company rather than yours because she is major in that industry." Silence for a while and he continued "There is another will" I look at Lawyer Kang in puzzled. "The will is that if Mr Park did not agree on allowing Miss Park to take over Mrs Park company, she write here that, all belonging that belong to Mrs Park should be given to Miss Park and Mr Park should leave the house." "What are you saying by all" I ask Lawyer Kang. "Hmm it stated here all means the house that you guys are living and the company that belongs to Mr Park should be return back to Miss Park." "Ya!!! That was so unfair. I have used all my sweat to make this company become the top of this country and she easily ask me to leave all my precious thing." Lawyer Kang explain "As what I know my client said all things that I stated just now was been funded by her, herself. She said if you are not willing to let Miss Park to work at her company, you have to leave everything and let her daughter take over what she owned." I blink countlessly and thinking "Is appa richer than mum or other way round??" I am confuse after hearing all those statement. Could not take it anymore because my head is spinning, so I left that room. 

 

CONTINUE............


Hello!!! I am really sorry for not updating, even though now I have two weeks holiday which now is the 2nd wk of my holiday. I spent my 1st wk of holiday playing computer game and reading other authors stories at AFF. So sorry but here is a long update. BTW I want to wish Merry Christmas to people who are celebrating it. p/s I dun celebrete Christmas. So enjoy your christmas.

p/s....Sorry if it is boring.

 

Aww!! Kyuhyun soo cute. (P/s I found this on tumblr.=))