Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

Annyeong!! Im back!! My exam finish already!!! =) So here is an update, but surely it will be a little boring coz I still thinking how to make the character Cindy run away from home!! K do ENJOY reading it.


"Hmm!! What should I do now?? Should I return home or go to the mum villa?? What letter that she want to give me??" walking out of the Cafe and heading to my car.

While driving suddenly got a called. "Cindy-ah, where are you?? Today appa is released from the hospital can you fetch me??" "Okay appa, I will be there as soon as possible." Hang up the call and speed up my car and head to the hospital. "Erm, excuse me nurse, do you see Mr Park?? I heard he can be release already??" The nurse answer "Ouh Mr Park is still in his room waiting for you. I will inform the doctor that you already here as the doctor want to meet you." "Okay!! I guess I meet the doctor first."

 

At the Doctor Office..

"Annyeong, doctor!!" Greeting while smiling at the doctor who is waiting for me at his desk. "Annyeong Ms Park. Have a seat please." Walking pass the door and head toward the couch. "Ms Park I would like you to take care of your father heath, he is still weak. Please tell him that he is unable to go work until he is fully recover. I hope he listen to you." *Hahaha!!! Appa want to listen to me?? If he listen to me, my engagement with Kyuhyun will never happen at all* "Is there something wrong Ms Park??" The doctor looks confuse after looking at me. "I am so sorry doctor, I can't even persuade my appa as he is sturborn as usual. I guess just let him do whatever he wants" The doctor sigh. "I guess we can't do anything to prevent him from going to work." I nod at the doctor statement. Going out of the office and now have to pick up my dad at his room.

 

At home...

Just now ride was the most awkward. I never drive my dad before and it was too quiet and awkward. Now we are home and I ask the maid to help dad go to his room. Heading to my room and still thinking about the will that mum give to me. *Should I go to the villa or not??* Suddenly fell asleep in my bed while thinking.

 

Next Day..

"Good morning appa!! Why are you dressing up so formally??" I feel so puzzled looking at him. "Haiz!! Cindy-ah, Im going to work." I look at him and was like..... "Appa!!! You are still not able to go work. Appa!! You should rest, you just released from the hospital and I guess your staff are understandable." "Cindy-ah!!! I have been 2 weeks did not go to work, since I already out of hospital means that I can go work already. Ya ya ya, you better don't tell the doctor, if not I will be angry at you." Looking at him and give him a stare. "Appa, I warn you, if anything happen to you don't call me because I will not be at home. I have some business to do." "What business?" "Why should I tell you if you never ever listen to me at all." Walk away while stamping mt feet.

 

After seeing he headed out of the house, 15 minutes later, I grab my car keys and head to my cars. Get the address of my mum villa from Lawyer Kang. While driving pass all those Villa, my mouth keep opening that wide because the villa look so beautiful and must be that expensive. It almost to the end of the road, suddenly saw the Villa that I was searching for. Reaching at the villa I was shock to see how beautifull the villa is. Get in of the villa and looking for mum's room. I am too curious that I go to the Villa as fast as I could because I want to know what did mum write at the letter. Suddenly found a box which look very familiar to me. Thinking again it was a chest box that mum bought somewhere.

Open the chest box and saw a letter and three car keys. I open the letter and read it. It says:

Annyeong!! Cindy my sweety, I knew you are reading this letter as you are the only one, other than Lawyer Kang, who know about this letter. You only able to read this letter when I am to sick or .... Mianhe!! Don't be that emotion. Eomma knows that cindy is a strong girl. Eomma want to say this, before you know about the wedding, I know it 1 months before you knew it. I was not able to tell you because appa told me to keep a secret to you. I want to appologies to you by giving you three car that I bought for you. Hope you like it and also that I will give my position to you. Use it wisely, do not give other people your position. You will need this job in the future. I would like to give you an advise, run away if you can't take it with your appa attitude. I also have written your name to this villa. This villa is useful for you as it is further away from home and if you run away you can live here. Annyeong Cindy and kamsamnida.

Love Eomma!! <3

I look at the three keys and curious, why did mum buy me a car if I already have one. Then I remember, mum told me to run away if I can't take it with my dad attitude. So this three car is useful for my future. Holding at this three keys and curious what type of car did mum bought me. When to the garage to see the car. Searching for the light switch and then switch on the lights. I was amazed. Looking at those car can make me faint. 

      

There is a proverb which says "Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back.". Many people always says "Curiousity killed the cat". So I am the person in the category of "Satisfaction brought it back." I was so happy that I keep shouting thank you.


A long update but it doesn't make sense. Like what I say, I want the part where Cindy run away from home as fast as I could because most of my good ideas is at that part. And at  that part Dong Woon and her ex-boyfriend will appeared. So cant wait for that part!!!