Dad, I hate you.

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

5 more days before the engagement day. I am not looking forward for it because I was forced to get engaged with a person, who was a complete stranger to me. My dad tells me that I will live happily with him. What if I am not happy with him? Love comes naturally and you can't forced people to be in love. My life as a happy and joyful kid change after that day.

 

I got startled when someone came to my room without knocking the door."Good morning princess. Still day dreaming?? " mum give a grin to me.

 

Mum has a habit not to knock the door. She will always come into my room quietly to startled me. My mum and I are like best friends. I can't imagine if i lose her. 2 months ago, I lose someone, who was special to me. He leave me because I can't protect him from my dad. My dad will do anything to make us separate. Last 2 months was a bad month for me. After breaking up with someone who I cherish much, I can't accept the way my dad control me. After that day i always have a grudge at my dad.

 

*I hate you dad. You are so cruel to me.* I have been saying this words from the day I found out that he did all this.

 

Slowly walking down the stairs, I try to peek downstairs to see the guy that I am going to get engage with but I can't see him. Slowly walking down and I noticed that everyone in the living room is eyeing at me. Looking at everyone whispering to each other and saw them nodding their head. I cant read their mind. I want to know what they are whispering. Suddenly a guy came to me and smile at me.

 

*Who is this handsome guy? Why is he smiling at me? What I know is that  the guy that I am going to get engage is ugly.*

Suddenly the guy in front of me says, "I didn't know that Mr Park daughter is much gorgeous than the picture that he showed me."

 

*Omo, don't tell me that he will be my fiance. Dad show me a fake picture. How dare he show me a fake picture to me!!* I grit my teeth with anger. This will be quite hard for me to reject this engagement because he is too hot. If he is ugly, it is easier for me to reject his family offer.

 

All my planned has been ruined. If I reject him, people will say that I lose my opportunities. What should I do now?? The only thing that I should do now is giving a fake smile to everyone who is in the living room.

 

That guy look at me and say, "Hi!! My name is Kyuhyun. So this lovely should be Cindy?"

Smiling at him weakly, "Hello!!....emm...Yap I am Cindy."

*Please!!! Stop flirting with me, I have no interest in you. Run now before its too late."

 

"Everyone can I have your attention." Turning to the voice and seeing my dad smiles widely as if like a child just got what he wanted.

Dad continues, "Today I hereby that Cindy and Kyuhyun are engaged." 

 

I was shock after hearing that sudden news. I look at mum and she looked puzzled. I have no time to run away from home and how dare he bring forward the date.