Chappy 8.

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

Annyeong!!! Hahahaha!!! Sorry for writing "Chappy" rather than "Chapter" coz I wan to act cute. ^^

p/s red-Appa, green-Kyuhyun, purple-Cindy


CINDY P.O.V.

Looking at my watch, it is already late. I've been spending half of my day here, I guess I need to rush home for dinner. Left all the 3 keys at the my bag and run out of the garage and head towards my car. Starting the engines of the car and driving out of the villa without looking back. Was driving, suddenly get a called from my dad. 

"Cindy-ah!! Where are you?" "Appa, Im driving. Why did you call me??" "Cindy-ah I at the Cho's house because they invite me for dinner. Please come here to meet your in-laws. See you soon." he hang up the phone. Good thing, my dad call me earlier because their house is quite near to where I am now.

 

*****

 

While parking the car, suddenly someone was heading towards my car. Looking at that person, I clearly remember the figure. It is Kyuhyun.  He wait for me to park the car and open the door for me. *Omg he is so gentlemen not like my ex.* "Ehm!!" Trying to adjust my throat while looking at him. "Thank you." Thats what i said after he open the car door for me. "Your welcome. I thought you will not be here. Since today is my Appa birthday, I invited you guys to celebrate along." "OMO, Mianhe!!! I didn't know it is your appa birthday. I didn't bought a present for him. Eotteohke??" "No worries, he don't mind about the present. He only mind if we didn't celebrate his birthday." Smiling sweetly at me. I almost melt looking at his smile. While walking towards the door, suddenly he holds my hand. I almost jump up when he holds my hand. His hand were soft like a babies hand. I try my best to let go of his grip but he grip my hands to tight. I give up and just let him hold my hand.

 

Having a dinner with the Cho family was a good and a bad idea. The good thing is that all the food was home-made, made by Mrs Cho and it is delicious. The bad thing is that, they keep asking me when I am going to plan the wedding and all eyes on me. Smiling was the only thing for me to escape from the question. Finish my meal as fast as I could and ask permission to leave from the dining table. While walking out of the living room, suddenly the topic about wedding came again. Going outside to get a clean air. Today weather is beautiful and cooling. The sky are clear that I can see stars. While looking at the sky, I remember how i spent at night during my collage time with him. We always go to an open field to skygazing the beautiful tiny stars. Suddenly someone tap me. I slowly turn my head and it is dad. He signal me that it is time to go home. So I say goodbye to the Cho's Family and headed home with dad. Good thing dad brought his own car. If not it will be awkward for me to share same car as him.

 

Just reach home, suddenly the home phone ring. *ring ring*. I pick up the phone and suddenly recognise the voice when the person says "hello". "Haiz!!! Lawyer Kang, what do you want??" "Ya!!!! Can't you say reply my hello first?? I want to talk to your dad!!" "Why you want to talk to him??" "I just want to ask him that tomorrow I will be there to talk about the will that your mum give to your dad. And both of you should be home tomorrow aroud 1 pm." "Arasso!! I will tell him. Kay bye" I hang up the phone first to pay back on what he did to me previously. 

 

"Appa!!!! Appa!!!" "Yes!! What is is??" "Appa!! Tomorrow Lawyer Kang will be here at 1pm!!" Scream my lungs out because I was at the living room while dad is in his room. "Arasso, tmr I will not go to work then."


Okay so it is a short message. Today I didn't go to school bcoz today my class do an online learning at home. So I have to interact with my classmates and teacher on this one website (which I get irritated using it.) So why did I update?? Bcoz I juz finish my online class and I have time to update. Last but not least today is 12/12/12. I would like to wish in advance. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!. 

 

So I would like you guys to hear this songs. p/s I get addicted to both of this songs. Enjoy!!! ^^