Secret??

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

At the cafe...

*Where is he?? He said he will be here in 10 minutes times. I already waited here for 30 minutes and the staff at the counter keep staring at me.* Giving a loud side. Every time there is a bell sound, I look at the door. *Seriously where is he??* Was angry but trying to calm myself. Suddenly I heard another beep sound. *beep beep*

Hey!!! I am really2 sorry. I am otw now. =)

*WOW!!!! He is the one who plan this meeting and he is the one who is late.*  -.-*

 

10 minutes later..

"HELLO CINDY!!!! Im really sorry. There this trouble maker clients of mine hold me for a while. I told him that he need to do appointment first, but he is too stubborn and said he really need to talk me." he explain his reason why he is late. *Hmm, should I buy his reason??* "Okay I will accept your reason but........" He interrupt "but what??" "YAH!!! Don't interrupt me, listen to what I have to say. You have to treat me a lunch. =P" "Okay okay, I will buy you a lunch" 

 

After having our lunch, suddenly from a joker face change to serious face. Looking at his serious face make me scared of him. He turn left and right to ensure there is nobody who knew us. *cough cough* he is trying to adjust his voice. "Okay, now we should be serious as this is a serious matter. Before I start, you should promise me not to tell anyone accept me. Your dad, your fiance or whoever you are close to are not supposed to know this matter. I already promise your mum that I should not tell anyone accept you. So now we will head to the private room of this cafe that I book." showing me the direction.

 

"Please sit down because it will took long." he paused for a while and then continued. "So let me start reading the will that your mum writes. The first will that she writes is that all her bank account money will be transferred to you." "Wait........ wait........ wait........ What did you say??? All her bank account money!!!" I stuttered because I'm shock. "Yap Ms Park. Mrs Park said that she trust you and all her savings are transferred to your savings starting today." He paused for a while and continued."So next, this keys belong to the villa that your mum owns." I look at him with a disbelieved look. "How did mum get all this thing??" "Did you even know your mum occupation??" he ask me. "So what is my mum occupation?? Is she a spy, an assassin or whatsoever weird jobs??" "Hahaha!! You're so funny. Your mum work as a COE of a popular fashion company. Your dad know she is working there but he did not know that your mum is more richer than he is. By the way you don't need to worry. Your mum has another will which is for your dad. But for in that will, it wrote that it is for you and your dad so that he will not suspicious of what you get from your mum. Whatever it is, you should take over your mum company rather than your dad." "How many time should I say that I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BUSINESS!!!" "But what I know is that you will take over your mum positions because you always listen to what she said and he last will that she wrote for you is to find a letter where she put at one of the room in her villa house. So that all for today. If you need enquiry, you are free to called me and if you need a lawyer too, you can find me. =)"


Hello!!! I just update and BTW I tried to make it easier by putting colors. For this chapter purple is Cindy while maroon is Lawyer Kang. Btw I'm trying my best to write the story more interesting. So look out for happen next *wink*