My one and only.

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

p/s Gray color is flashback


Waiting outside of the Emergency room patiently. Tears been falling down my cheeks. From my way to the hospital till now, it seems that I cant hold my tears. She is one and only precious person who is left after my boyfriend........... wait it is ex-boyfriend, who leave me. I cant take it, I feel like budging in through the door but someone keep preventing me from going to the emergency room.  Trying as hard as I could to free myself from his grip but he is too strong. Finally I give up and dropping myself to the ground to show defeat. He slowly release my hand. 

 

"Cindy. Cindy. Cindy................" I was day dreaming and I didn't noticed that he called my name countlessly.  Slowing turning my head towards his direction. Suddenly the doctor come out of the emergency room. Both of us quickly stand up. I look at the doctor face and I cant hold it anymore.

 

"Doctor!! Doctor!!! How is my mum??" Looking at doctor, makes me more worried about my mum. Suddenly he look at Kyuhyun and letting out a sigh.

 

"I have a good and bad news for you, Ms Park." Looking at the Doctor while l waiting patiently for the doctor to say about the news. "I will start with the good news. The good news is that we saved Mr Park live. Sorry to say this but we cant manage to save Mrs Park live. I am really sorry."

 

My whole body was weak that I fall to the ground and my cheeks are full of my tears than been falling from my eyes. I cant believe it that my mum has just passed away. "You're lying, right??" Grabbing the doctor collar while shaking him. Kyuhyun grab my hands to free the doctor from my grab. While holding my hand, he pull me towards him and hug me. Still crying because I cant accept the fact that my mum has passed away.

 

Sitting alone at the bench along the corridor. Kyuhyun is not around as he is buying me a drink. Still sobbing away. Suddenly someone pat my head. Looking up and noticed it was Kyuhyun. *OMO, he looks good....PSS Cindy you should remember you cant fall for him, you must follow your plan on how to break this engagement.* Looking away and not wanting to make any eye contact towards him. 

 

"By the way, the doctor said that your dad will be hospitalized for two week. I guess I will go and visit him with you." Still drinking my drinks and didn't bother to look at him while he is talking to me. Give out a sigh and look at him with my cold attitude. "I dun need your accompany." He look at me and give me a smile. " Sorry Cindy but this time round I will not listen to you like the previous time."

 

*Hmm!!! Don't tell me this time round he will always by my side.* pouting because I will have no freedom from this guy.


BTW sorry for the short update because it is my exam week. =(