Chapter 10 - Meeting you

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

While walking down the corridor, I do not know where I am heading to, suddenly I am unconscious of my step that I when to a blackout stage. Suddenly hear a man voice. A man with a deep voice. “Miss, miss, are you okay??” Trying my best to open my eyes to look at the man face but my eyelids are too heavy that it can’t be open. I knew that I am heading to the hospital because I heard the siren of the ambulance is getting near.

 

~*****~

 

Woke up and noticed that I am wearing the hospital gown and I saw a guy sleeping at the chair which is beside the bed that I was laying. Looking at him, he looks very familiar.  I try to move myself away from him but I guess I made to many moves that awake him.  He jumps from his seat and rub his eyes. Suddenly he stands up and bows 90 degrees towards me. I was shock. “Mianhae!!” “Why are you apologising?” “Aish!!” He facepalm himself. *Aigoo!! He looks soo cute.* “By the way, I am Dongwon.” I smile at him “So you are the one who brought me to the hospital?” “Yap!!” He scratches his head and continues. “Em I am the one who brought you here because yesterday I saw you fainted at the corridor.” “Gamsahabnida!! Em by the way you look very familiar. It seems like I saw you before.” He pointed at himself “ME!!” “Yap you!!” “Many people always say I look familiar. I am the secretary of late Mrs Park, who is the founder of Lovely and Petite fashion brand and CEO of Saphires Company. I am always on the news with late Mrs Park” “Ouh!! That is why you look very familiar. Annyeong!! Park Yoonji-imnida or you can call me Cindy.” “So you are late Mrs Park daughter and the new CEO of that company??” “Yap!! What a coincidence huh?” “Mianhae for not recognising you” “Gwenchanayo. Btw nobody in the company knows me because I haven’t showed myself there yet. By the way why are you at the lawyer firm building?" "I was at that building to meet Mrs Park lawyer. He was supposed to introduced me to the new CEO but it was coincidence for us to meet here without the lawyer." "Do the doctor or nurse have contact my guardians??" "Ouh they already contact them, they will be here in a moment."

 

I keep staring at him and suddenly someone shout my name. "Cindy!! Are you okay??" "Appa, Im okay already." "Who is this guy?" Appa ask me while looking at me. "Annyeong, Mr Park. I am Dongwoon. I am the one who send her to the hospital." He hand out for a shake but appa reject his offer. He smirk after getting a reject from appa "So......I guess I can go now. Miss Park, see you at the office in the future." He smile.

 

Suddenly the door open and it is Lawyer Kang. He look at Dongwoon who is departuring and look at me. "Is he the one who send you here?" "Yes, he is the one who send me her." "You already know him?" "I just now him a while ago before appa came. He is Omma secretary right?" "Ouh!! So it seems you already know him. Yes he is your Mrs Park secretary. So...are you okay?" "Yes Im fine. I guess I can be released now." 


So hi!! Here is a new update for you. Btw im still thinking and...... I will try my best to update more. Do subscibe or vote (if you like this story). And plz do comment and give suggestion.

 

I'm crying coz I didn't get any comment from my reader. ;'(

 

 

..........

 

 

Joking!!! Im still smiling in reality.

 

...........

 

You!! Yes you. Pls do comment and subscribe my story. 

 

........

 

Before Dongwoon oppa seduce you.....you better give me some comment. Teehee. Imma just joking around.

 

Kay bye-bye. Soon will update more.

*GIF is not mine*