I belong to someone else and not you.

Love Cindy. (on hiatus)

Running towards my mum direction and suddenly someone stops me. My dad was smiling at me and turn me around to face all those crowds. My mind was block when everyone come to me and congratulate me. *Why is everyone congratulate me. I thought is was supposed to be 5 days later. Why is it today?*

 

I was still angry with my dad "surprise". *I still cannot believe it. Why am I engaged to a complete stranger?? Why did this stranger agree in engaging with me and what is his intention to get engage with me.*

 

*****

 

One month later.....

Just got back from my vacation. Was quiet happy because I get to go to Japan alone. That whole one month was quite peaceful for me. While walking out of the  arrival hall, suddenly saw my family and Kyuhyun, who is waiting for me. All of them were smiling and waving at me. After that day, i keep putting my fake smile when I am around him.

 

Dad: Hey!! Why don't you two take the front car while me and mum will be at the back car.

Kyuhyun: It is okay, we don't mind if all of us in same car.

Mum: Come on!! You guys haven't met for a month and we should let you guys to be close and spent your time together.

Kyuhyun: Thank you jang mo nim. =)

 

*****

 

While in the car.....

Even though both of us are at the corner of the car, I try my best to squeeze in even though there is no space left between my body and the body of the car. *Omo!! He is staring at me. Can't he stop staring at me*

 

While holding his laughter, suddenly he burst it into a loud laugh. "Why are you laughing??" I am quite curios why he is laughing at me.

 

"Stop squeezing yourself to the corner of the car. You squeeze it as if like......*try to hold his laughter*....... you want to drill a hole."  trying his best to talk but he  continue to laugh at me after telling me the reason behind his laughter. "Can't you sit comfortably. Im not going to eat you. I know that you are still uncomfortable with me so i will sit obediently."

 

On the way back home, I heard a loud crashing sound behind us. The car behind us (which the car that my parent is in) suddenly lost its control. I was panic and ask the driver to stop. After getting out of the car, Khyuhyun, my driver and I, run towards the car,and try to get my mum, dad and the driver out of the car as fast as we could. Ask Kyuhyun to call the ambulance.

 

Following behind the ambulance to the hospital. I was crying badly and hoping that my mum and dad will be okay. I cannot lose them, I cant lose another precious people in my life. I will never except the fact if I lose them. I pray and hope that they will be okay.


 

Notes: I re-editted the 1st chapter on 8/11/12 (dd/mm/yy)