One Call Away.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "My Love" - B1A4

"Hello?" Minhyuk picked up the phone when he received an incoming call. It was from an unknown number so he hesitated a bit at first. His manager always told him not to answer his phone to unknown calls.

"Minhyuk-ah." His eyes widened. It was that familiar voice that he loved and missed oh so much. He tensed up so much that he almost dropped the phone. He caught it on time before it fell to the ground.

"Yes? Who's this?" He acted as if he had no idea that it was Hyeri on the line. 

"Oh. This is Hyeri." She said in a low voice sounding disappointed that he didn't recognize her. 

Minhyuk cleared his throat and looked around the room as he thought about what he was going to say next. "Oh noona. How'd you get my number?"

Hyeri was dying. Hearing him call her "noona" made her heart excel at an unbelievable rate. She shut her eyes tight as she let out a deep breath. 

"Zico told me to call you." She said. 

Minhyuk looked out the door and rolled his eyes. He closed his door and laid on the bed. "Oh really? Well I guess that's good." He face palmed at his lack of words.

"Y-Yeah." Hyeri said. She was just as nervous as Minhyuk was. It took her almost an hour to finally call him up. 

Just as Minhyuk was about to speak, Hyeri beat him to it. "We should have lunch or something." She said. 

A smile threatened to spread across Minhyuk's face but it quickly failed. He knew that they shouldn't try to rekindle anything but he didn't want to stay away from her.

He wanted to remain in contact with her. After not speaking to her or seeing her for four years, he didn't want to lose her again.

It was going to be almost impossible to just be friends with Hyeri, but he was willing to try.

"Yeah. W-We should." He said.

A smile quickly formed on Hyeri's face. She had to bite down on her lip to stop smiling so wide. She was genuinely happy for the first time in almost four years.

She missed having that one person who would make her so happy the way Minhyuk used to make her. Now that she was speaking to him again, she was even happier than before.

"Okay then. Tomorrow?" She asked.

Minhyuk quickly jumped up and dove onto the chair, rolling his way to the calendar that was on the wall. He looked at the schedule and he was free for lunch.

"Yeah. Does 12:30 sound okay?" He was way too excited by this point.

Hyeri let out a small giggle, "It's perfect. I'll see you then." She hung up the phone and shot up from her seat and danced in joy.

Minhyuk held the phone to his chest with a smile on his face. He tried maintaining his cool but he just couldn't. He let out one of the girliest shrieks ever.

U-Kwon was at the door with a raised brow and his jaw slightly dropped. "You are so weird." He said as he walked away from the door frame.


I hope you guys liked this chapter. ^^ 
I just came back from watching Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 and kajngfjkdjf it was amazing guys omg