Mixed Emotions Everywhere.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "Abandoned" - Jay Park

Hyeri and Minhyuk locked eyes for what seemed to be an eternity. In reality, it was only for about 2 minutes that they had been looking at each other.

The emotions running through both of them were enough to ignite a fire or start an explosion. The longing of first love was evident in both of their eyes.

The intensity being displayed through their gazes made everyone wonder just what the relationship between the two was.

Zico waved his hand in front of Minhyuk's eyes trying to get it attention but it didn't work. "Yah Lee Minhyuk!" He yelled and slightly pushed him.

Minhyuk shook his head and blinked his eyes frantically as he returned to his normal state. "I'm sorry. And it's hyung." He told Zico who cleared his throat and apologized.

Hyeri looked away and nudged Sanghoon. "Let's get back to the shoot!" One of the assistants informed.

"She's your partner?" Minhyuk asked Zico. Zico nodded his head as he studied Minhyuk's expression. He looked as if something had just knocked the wind out of him.

"That's her isn't it? She's the one?" Zico asked. Minhyuk looked down and nodded his head.

"Yes, she's the one. The precious Shin Hyeri. The girl I gave everything to. My first love and my first heartbreak." Minhyuk smiled as he reminisced.

"Hyeri-ah!" Minhyuk tried convincing her to watch the scary movie that he'd been dying to see. 

Hyeri shook her head and firmly stood by her decision. "You know I don't like scary movies!" She whined with a pout. Aegyo always worked on Minhyuk but not this time.

He glared at her and knew just what he had to do to get her to agree. It was rare that Minhyuk used aegyo and when he did, it was serious.

"Noona~" He cooed. Chills were sent all throughout Hyeri's body. Whenever he called her noona, she became weak. Her knees turned into jello and her heart began racing at an unhuman rate.

She closed her eyes and bit down on her bottom lip trying so hard to resist her younger boyfriend's act. "Stop." She firmly stated not wanting to give into his request.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his lips to her ear, "Noona~ Please~" That was it. That was enough to practically kill her on the spot.

She broke free from his grip and pushed him, "Okay fine!" Minhyuk smirked in victory.

Thinking back on one of his favorite memories made him realize just how much he missed being in a relationship with Hyeri. Seeing his current position as an idol it just couldn't happen.

He watched from the side with Kyung as Zico and Hyeri were posing for pictures. There was one pose in particular that made his blood boil.

The photographer wanted Zico and Hyeri to display amazing chemistry so they had to act as if they were a couple. Zico wrapped his arms around Hyeri which made Minhyuk writhe in his seat.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kyung asked. Minhyuk nodded as he had his eyes shut. He just wanted this to be over. Zico would look over at him apologetically.

"Okay, we're done!" Everyone began clapping and the two bowed and thanked everyone for their hard work. Zico ran over to his two group mates and apologized to Minhyuk.

Hyeri walked over shyly to them and thanked Zico for all his hard work. She looked at Minhyuk and gave him a small smile. "We did meet again." She said.

Minhyuk looked up at her and looked into her eyes. He wanted to just jump forward and pull her into his arms and plant a kiss on those soft, pink lips that he missed so much.

He held back and restricted his words. "Yeah." Hyeri frowned at his cold exterior. "You can't Minhyuk." He told himself. He didn't want to attach himself to Hyeri, not again.

Zico and Kyung said they were going to go somewhere real quick, leaving the two alone. "We should go eat or something." Hyeri said in a low voice.

It was killing Minhyuk to have to say no because of his profession. What would happen if he was seen with a girl? He may not be some super famous idol, but he still is an idol.

"I can't. I'm an idol so I have to be extra careful. I'm sorry noona." Hyeri's eyes widened. "You- You called me noona." Minhyuk cleared his throat.

"I have to be formal." He bowed and walked away. Hyeri was left speechless. She scoffed as tears started coming down. Her eyes were filled with them and they would fall as she blinked.


Minhyuk :c