That One Coffee Shop.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "That XX (Instrumental)" by G-Dragon

"I'm tired, I'm going to get coffee." Hyeri told her manager, Sanghoon.

"Go to the store that's across the street." Hyeri's eyes widened. She hadn't stepped foot in that cafe in four long years.

Why would she avoid it? Simple, it was where her and Minhyuk spent most of their time together. Whether it was just hanging out, eating, or doing homework, they were there almost everyday.

"No." Hyeri said packing up her keys and wallet. Sanghoon sighed, "You have to. The shoot starts in 20 minutes." Hyeri was desperate for coffee. She needed caffeine in her system now.

As she was about to open the door to enter the shop, thousands of memories flooded her mind. She took a deep breath and held her head high as she walked through the door.

She looked around and noticed that the calm and cozy little coffee shop hadn't changed much in all these years. A smile spread across her face as she thought about all the good times.

As she walked to the front counter, a guy passed by. He had been looking down at his phone to even notice her so he bumped into her by accident. "Sorry." He mumbled, not lifting his head up.

The guy was wearing a baseball cap, a hoodie, and sunglasses. "Tsk. Who wears shades inside?"

Hyeri made her way to the register and ordered her coffee then walked off to the side to wait. 

The bell rang signaling that someone had just walked into the shop. As a natural instinct, Hyeri turned to look at who had walked in.

It was the guy who had bumped into her minutes ago. He went up to the barista who was working the register, "I forgot to ask for creamer." Hyeri could recognize that voice anywhere

He set his coffee down onto the counter and the barista took it into his hand, "Please wait on the side and I'll give you your order in a minute."

The guy stood next to Hyeri and kept his eyes glued to his phone. Hyeri kept looking at him making him look up at her. "Yes?" He asked.

At that moment, the memories came back once again. All the hugs and kisses, the laughs and smiles that were shared in this very cafe with this very man.

Hyeri's eyes widened when he took off his sunglasses, "Lee Minhyuk?" She looked as if she had just seen a ghost.


OHMYGOD *O*