True Feelings.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "To Me Again" by Urban Zakapa

As the makeup, hair, and outfit stylists fixed up Hyeri before the photo shoot, she was almost lifeless. After crying so much last night, this was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Come on Hyeri out male model is waiting!" When Hyeri walked on to set, her eyes widened. Minhyuk was standing there. He looked up and gave her a small smile.

Instantly, tears swelled up in her eyes. She blinked harshly hoping they would go away but they fell down her cheeks. She wiped them away and turned to look in a nearby mirror.

She walked up to Minhyuk and stood besides him. "Let's get started!" The photographer called. They modeled the clothes perfectly and their poses were on point.

After an hour, they took their lunch break. Hyeri was sitting down eating alone when Minhyuk sat next to her. She looked at him but didn't say a word. 

"Noona, don't be like that." Hyeri turned to look at him and she scoffed.

She looked up and closed her eyes. "You have no idea how hard it is. How hard it is to just put your heart on the line like that and to be rejected."

She was wrong. Minhyuk cleared his throat, "I do know how hard it is." Hyeri opened her eyes and looked at him. "Oh really?" She asked.

Minhyuk nodded his head, "When I first confessed to you. I was scared. I thought "What if she doesn't feel the same way?" but I did it anyways."

Hyeri bitterly laughed, "You weren't rejected now, were you?" Minhyuk shook his head and smiled, "Thankfully no."

He let out a heavy sigh. He knew how bad Hyeri was hurting. "You wanna know something?" He asked. Hyeri looked at him with a blank, uninterested face, "What?"

"Don't be too enthusiastic there." Minhyuk said. Hyeri kept her poker face. "I'm scared now." He said. 

Hyeri furrowed her brows, "Of?" She asked confused.

"Confessing my feelings to you. Confessing that those feelings I had 4 years ago never went away. That I was never able to get over you. That I thought about you every night for 4 years, wondering if I would ever see you again."

Hyeri couldn't believe what Minhyuk had just said. Tears formed in her eyes as she blankly looked at him. "Liar." She said. 

Minhyuk took her hands in his and looked her in the eyes, "I lied before. About not having feelings for you and I'm sorry. I was just scared. Considering the lives we live now, it's going to be hard you know."

Hyeri shook her head not wanting to believe him. "Because I love you and I've always loved you, I'm willing to risk everything and put my heart on the line like before."

Hyeri jumped into his arms and started crying. Luckily they were in a spot where no one could see them unless they were with them. Minhyuk smiled at patted her back. 

And they did just that. They dated for two weeks until finally deciding to become an official couple. They never got over each other so they knew things would work out this time around. Well, at least they hoped.

Minhyuk made his comeback with Block B after 8 months and that only meant one thing: Packed schedule.