Complicated Feelings.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "Today More Than Yesterday" by Kim Jong Kook

It's been a couple of weeks now that Minhyuk and Hyeri had been hanging out. They're friends and nothing more but that's not what Hyeri wants. 

Minhyuk hasn't been sending any kind of signals her way so she has absolutely no idea how he feels about her. Is he way past those feelings and just sees her as a friend? Or have the feelings never gone away and he still loves her?

Hyeri wants answers but she's not getting them. She can't stand not knowing how he feels so she's going to have to find out by asking him herself.

Hyeri took out her phone and dialed Minhyuk's number. "Hello?" Minhyuk answered. He sounded out of breath and there was lots of commotion in the background.

"Oh, are you busy?" Hyeri asked. She felt like a burden every time he was busy and she bothered him. It seemed like he was almost always busier than her.

"I'm practicing, why?" Hyeri pouted. Minhyuk was going to making his comeback soon and all she was doing was getting in the way. 

"I wanted you to come over so we could talk." She said in a low, sad voice. Minhyuk let out a chuckle. "Okay. I'll be there after practice."

Hyeri's mood instantly went up. They hung up and she started jumping up and down. She turned into a little girl every time she knew she was going to see Minhyuk.

It was for sure that the feelings she had for him 4 years ago, never went away.

An hour later, the doorbell rang. Hyeri jumped up from the couch and opened the door. She threw herself in Minhyuk's arms surprising him. He laughed and closed the door behind him.

They both sat down on the couch. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Minhyuk asked, taking a strawberry in his mouth.

Hyeri looked down at the ground and puffed out her cheeks before letting out a deep breath. "There's something I need to know." She said.

Minhyuk widened his eyes a bit, "What is it?" He asked in a normal manner.

"What are your feelings for me?" Hyeri asked. Suddenly, Minhyuk froze. The room went absolutely quiet and his heart started beating like crazy. He felt a lump in his throat so he could barely breath.

Beads of sweat began forming on his forehead and his hands got clammy. Hearing the question completely drained him of any energy he had. 

By his reaction, Hyeri knew that there were no feelings there. She bitterly laughed as she felt her eyes get slightly watery. "It's okay, I got it. You don't have to answer. It's okay if there's no feelings."

Minhyuk looked at her. He wanted to tell her so badly that the feelings he had never went away. He's always loved her and he will always love her.

He looked at his current lifestyle. He was an idol, about to make a comeback. There was no way he had time for a relationship of any sort. He went with what was best for him.

"I'm sorry." He said. It killed him not being able to be truthful with her and admit his feelings. "I only see you as a friend."

Hyeri nodded her head. "I should've never asked." She said as she bit down on her lip. "You see, I never stopped loving you Lee Minhyuk."

Minhyuk's eyes widened and his heart stopped. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and never let her go.

"4 years have passed and I haven't been able to forget you. Then you come back into my life and the feelings just got stronger than before. I guess you telling me this will help them go away. Thank you." She faked a smile through teary eyes.

Minhyuk stood up. "I should get going. I'll see you... later." He left her dorm and fell back against the door. Hyeri did the same on the opposite side.

Hyeri began crying hysterically as Minhyuk blinked the tears away but they just slid down his cheeks as he breathed heavily.