Busy Schedules.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "To You" by Rain

After Hyeri got off of her photo shoot, her and Minhyuk were going to have lunch together. As the shoot came to an end, Hyeri walked into her dressing room to find that she had 2 missed calls and a text message from Minhyuk.

Her face lit up with a wide, bright smile as she opened the text. That smile soon fell into a frown. "Babe, sorry I can't make it for lunch. I have a busy schedule. I'm actually in the middle of an interview right now so please don't call. I love you... -Minhyuk"

She let out a deep breath and tried her best to hold in the tears that threatened to come out. She pinched the bridge of her nose and tilted her head back. 

And this is where it was all about to begin. As the week went by, Minhyuk has a full schedule. If he wasn't on music shows or doing interviews, he was in the dance studio practicing.

Since this was Block B's first comeback in 8 months, they wanted everything to be perfect. They wanted to put on a better performance than the previous one.

Their hard work paid off indeed. They ranked pretty high on the charts so Hyeri was definitely happy for Minhyuk. He was doing what he loved to do most but she couldn't help feel lonely.

She had photo shoots about 4 times out the week, but it was never anything drastic. She would do fashion shows mainly just on the weekends so her schedule was almost always open.

Finally being with Minhyuk was not what Hyeri expected. She thought they would instantly have the best relationship considering their past experiences.

She thought things were going to be perfect between them. Things didn't end up turning out that way. That's life dating an idol for you. Busy schedules always coming in between them took a toll on Hyeri.

Their fresh start at a second take proved to be less than ideal. This is not what Hyeri wanted; If anything she was even more lonely now than she was before.

Hyeri was in bed, still sound asleep when she heard her door bell ringing excessively. She opened her eyes a bit and looked around the room. She let out a whiny noise and slipped on her slippers.

Walking to the door, the door bell wouldn't stop ringing. "Going!" She yelled. She opened the door and with an angry voice said, "What do you-"

Her eyes widened when she saw Minhyuk, a bouquet of roses in hand and a wide smile on his face. Her mood was instantly brought up by a thousand.

She bit down on her lip and launched herself into his arms. "I look a mess." She mumbled into his chest. Minhyuk let out a chuckle and kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay, you're still beautiful." He said making Hyeri's heart beat faster than before. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to spend time with you. I'll be a better boyfriend, I promise."