Let's Not Get Noticed.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "Really Really" - Dalmatian ft. Sohyeon

Hyeri stared in the mirror as she fixed her skirt. Her hair was straightened making it even longer, she had on some light make up, a skater skirt and a sheer blush pink blouse tucked into it.

She was excited to be having lunch with Minhyuk. After him turning her down before, he finally said yes.

She knew that they would have to be extra careful about being seen and recognized by people. Hyeri was a really popular internet ulzzang and model and Minhyuk was a rising idol.

Minhyuk was getting ready but he didn't want to wear clothes that would make him stand out too much. He put on some dark grey skinny jeans, a black tank top and slipped a black leather jacket on top.

He finished the look off by putting on a bright, neon yellow beanie. Zico looked at him in disbelief, "And you don't want to be noticed?" He said and walked out of Minhyuk's room.

Minhyuk blinked and had a blank face on. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his sunglasses as he made his way to the door. He slipped on some black vans and made his way out.

Hyeri arrived to the bistro. It seemed like a nice, quiet little place. She looked around and there were only about 4 tables taken. The people appeared to be workers on a lunch break.

She smiled and made her way to a table. The waiter walked her way and his eyes widened, "Oh Shin Hyeri?" He asked with happiness.

Hyeri looked up and gave him a smile, "Yes?" She said. 

The waiter smiled widely, "Wow it is you! You're so pretty! Can I please have your autograph? Oh, sorry for being so unprofessional."

Hyeri laughed as he pouted. She read his name tag and gave an eyesmile, "It's okay Kangjun...?" She waited for him to clarify his age.

"Oh! Kangjun-ah. You're my noona!" He said happily. Hyeri laughed and signed a piece of paper for him. "Wah, thank you so much noona. May I take your order?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for someone so please just bring me water." The waiter bowed and went to get her drink.

Hyeri waited for 15 minutes. She sipped her water and looked at her watch. She pouted as she looked towards the entrance; still no sign of Minhyuk.

She let out a sigh and took out her phone and went on twitter. "He's taking long T.T" She tweeted. No less than a minute later she got a mention.

"He's here~" It was from Minhyuk. She looked up and instantly smiled. Minhyuk was walking in with a smile on his face. He sat down, "Sorry, I rushed here."

Hyeri nodded her head, "It's fine." The waiter came and took their orders. Luckily, he didn't recognize Minhyuk. They both walked out of the restaurant and people would greet Hyeri.

Minhyuk noticed how she would bow and smile at them. He smiled to himself seeing as how friendly and nice she was to her fans. The glasses seemed to do him justice as no one noticed him.

"Looks like you're doing good." Hyeri said. Minhyuk nodded his head. Just then two girls stopped in front of them.

"B-Bomb oppa!" They yelled. Minhyuk's eyes widened but they couldn't see behind the sunglasses. He cleared his throat and bowed. "Wah, so handsome!"

They didn't seem to even see Hyeri as they were to awestruck by Minhyuk. Hyeri laughed as he took pictures with them. After they left Minhyuk gave her a smile and let out a chuckle.

Minhyuk walked her to her car. "It was nice meeting with you." He said. Hyeri nodded her head and turned around to open her door but Minhyuk spun her towards him and into his arms.

Hyeri froze and made a small 'o' shape. She closed her eyes and deepened the hug. They pulled away and smiled at each other. "Bye!" Hyeri waved.

"Drive safely!" Minhyuk said as she started driving away. He smiled to himself.