She's With Someone Else?

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "Accidently Ran Into You" - LED Apple

They meet again on Wednesday, August 15, 2012. It is now August the 30th. 15 days have passed and they haven't seen each other.

Hyeri knew it was too good to be true. She worried that after that encounter, she wouldn't see him again. She hoped and prayed that she would, but the odds weren't in her favor.

"Hyeri, you have a photo shoot with a male idol." Her manager informed her. She nodded her head and stood up from the chair. 

As she walked into the location of the shoot, she looked around. The background was a crisp white one. She greeted everyone and looked around for her partner but she couldn't spot him.

The photographer came up to her and they exchanged introductions. "You're partner is a male idol. He's from a group called Block B."

Hyeri cocked her head to the side, "I've never heard of Block B." She said. The photographer laughed, "They've been around for a little over a year now."

Hyeri nodded her head as she walked into her dressing room to get changed. Once she went through wardrobe and hair and makeup, she walked out onto the shoot.

A male's back was facing her. He was fair in height and he had a slim build. His hair was blonde, short, and spiked up. 

She walked towards him and tapped him on the back. He turned around and looked into her eyes. She was taken back by his strong gaze.

He had beautiful dark brown eyes that were rimmed with black eye liner. Cat eyes was the perfect word to describe them. 

He bowed, "Hello, I'm Zico, Block B's leader." She bowed back. "Hello, I'm Shin Hyeri it's a pleasure to work with you."

"Shin Hyeri? Sounds so familiar." Zico thought to himself. He nodded his head and gave her a smile. They started the shoot with individual shots first.

They were endorsing a new clothing brand. When they took a break for lunch, Zico's phone rang. "Hello?" He answered. "Ah Minhyuk hyung!" 

Hyeri looked at him when she heard him say Minhyuk. She smiled to herself but not once did it cross her mind that it was the Minhyuk she knew.

"Oh, you and Kyung are stopping by? Okay, cool! Yeah, she's a model. Her name's Hyeri." Zico looked at her and gave her a smile. 

Also, Minhyuk smiled when he heard her name. But just like her, he didn't think it was the Hyeri he knew oh so well.

"Okay we'll be there in 20 minutes." They hung up and Zico began to eat. "You're group mates?" Hyeri asked. Zico smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, they're stopping by." Hyeri was excited to meet them since she had never heard of Block B. Now would be a perfect start wouldn't it?

About 25 minutes later, Minhyuk and Kyung walked into the place where the photo shoot was being held at. They greeted everyone. "Zico!" Minhyuk yelled and walked towards him.

"So, where's the girl?" Kyung asked as he wiggled his brows with that greasy smile of his. Zico rolled his eyes, "Yah, you're such a playboy." 

Minhyuk laughed at Zico's words and looked around wanting to meet the girl who shared the same name of his former loved one.

"What's her last name?" Kyung asked. Zico scratched his head as he tried to remember, "Ummm... Kim? Or is it Shin?" 

Minhyuk's eyes widened. It couldn't be his Hyeri. "Oh they're here!" The boys turned around and Hyeri was standing there.

The thing is, Sanghoon, her manager, had his arm around her and they looked like more than just business partners.