The Feeling of Nostalgia.

I Watched It Begin Again. (Hiatus)

Listen to- "How Are You" by TVXQ!

For some reason, it took Minhyuk a while to remember just exactly who this beautiful girl in front of him was. 

He cocked his head to the right and took a deep breath before pouting his lips out. "Her voice... It sounds so familiar, so comforting." He bought his head up and then it hit him.

All the memories that he shared with this girl, came back all at once hitting him hard. His eyes widened and his jaw slightly dropped. 

Never did he think that he would see her again. After 4 long years, he came to accept the fact that she was out of his life for good. "Noona." He mumbled.

Hyeri felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. It's been so long since she's heard his voice call out to her as "noona." She cleared trying to make herself seem less awkward.

"It is you." She said staring at the boy who she called her first love. Minhyuk nodded his head, not saying a word. He was still overcome by the shock of seeing Hyeri.

She smiled at him. Everything felt so right at this point. Standing in the very coffee shop where she spent most of her time with Minhyuk, made her happy.

"Lee Minhyuk!" The barista called out. Minhyuk turned and saw that his coffee was on the counter waiting to be picked up. He coughed and took it into his hand.

"Shin Hyeri!" This time, it was Hyeri's order that was ready. She reached up to grab it from the counter. They looked at each other awkwardly, not exactly sure what to do or say next.

Just exactly what is that you do after meeting with the person who you loved so much after not seeing them for so long? After not hearing a single word or stealing a single glance at them.

Hyeri's phone started to ring and she quickly picked it up, "Hello?" She answered. "The shoot's about to start in 5 minutes where are you?!" Sanghoon yelled into the phone.

Hyeri winced and shut her eyes. Minhyuk laughed at her action. "I'll be right there." She hung up and looked at Minhyuk letting out a hoarse chuckle.

"I-I need to go." She said in a low voice. Minhyuk nodded his head, "It was... It was nice seeing you." He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

Truth was, neither of them wanted to say goodbye, oh no not again. The last time they said goodbye, was four years ago.

Hyeri was about to say the word when she stopped herself. "I'll see you later." She said instead. Minhyuk couldn't help but smile thinking that there was a chance that he'd see her again.

"Yeah." He said. Hyeri waved and walked out of the cafe. She crossed the street and walked into the building. She held her breath the whole way and once she entered the elevator, she let it out.

A mix of emotions ran through her as she recalled every memory with Minhyuk and the feelings of seeing him were so overwhelming. She didn't quite know how to react.

She was in shock, she was happy, she was sad, and she was worried. In shock that she would actually see him and at that place. Happy that she finally saw his face after so long. Sad about how things ended. And worried that she'd never see him again.


Their meeting was cut short nooo. But they'll make up for it! ^^