Chapter 9

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You need to do the operation, Junsu." Jaejoong look to the papers infront of him and look back to Junsu who is leaning cooly to the chair. He exchanged glance with Yoochun who is sitting next to Junsu. "Junsu, please.. Don't be like this," he plead in a worried tone. Junsu looked to the monitor infront of him and smile. "I'll be alright, hyung. Just give me the strong pain killer okay?" he said and stand up.

Yoochun quickly grab Junsu's hand. "Why are you soo stubborn!? Just do the operation! Godamnit!" he let go of Junsu's hand and look to Jaejoong. "Do it, hyung. I'll pay for the bills," he said again and nodded but Junsu quickly cut off. "NO!" he shout and looked to both of his bestfriends. "It's not about the money I'm worried of okay! I just don't want to do it! Stop pushing me!" he said and storm off from the room.

Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh. "We can't do anything, Yoochun. When he say 'no' that means no. We have to wait," he put back the papers inside the file and look at the screen. *I just hope something will make him change his mind*. He sigh once again and give Yoochun a weak smile.
 

__________________________________________



"Stupid hyung! Stupid Yoochun!" Junsu kick the pebbles and curse under his breath. He didn't wait for Yoochun to go home together. Instead, he just walk back. "I don't want to take the operation! They should know why!" he put his hands in the pocket and make a left turn to go to his cafe.

Just when he reach the front building, he stop from walking. *Is that..* he take a closer look and his eyes widened. *BOMI!* his face suddenly lighten up and a smile curl on his lips. He open the door and the bell rings. The worker who worked at the night shift recognize him and lower their head as respect. Junsu lift up his hand a bit and smile to them. He glance to his watch. *Wait! It's already 11 p.m.. What is she doing here?* he slowly goes to you.

You heard foot steps coming near you and look up. "Who-?" you didn't finish your sentences when the person pull a chair in front of you. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter