Chapter 30

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 years later.

 


A peacock butterfly landed directly to her left arm. She smiled and lifted up her arm. The butterfly was blinded slightly by the lights from the sun, but she was still satisfied from it. “Hello there,” she greeted and moves her arm a bit, and the butterfly quickly flew from her.

She smiled broadly when she saw it fly from a flower to another flower in front of her and it finally leave the garden and her alone. She chuckles seeing it and remained sitting on the bench. She quickly closed her eyes as she let out her right hand up to the air, blocking the sun from hitting her face. She sighed slowly, liking how she managed to shaded her face with her palm.

As the wind howled harshly to her face, she quickly opened her eyes and let down her hand. She sighed once again before she finally stood up from her sit and straightened herself. She dusted her dress smoothly and smiled again. *Let’s go home* she took one long glance of the garden and walked away from it.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Bomi-ah!”

You quickly looked up to the source of the voice and smiled happily. “Oppa!” he waved his hand and ran to you. “Yo!” you chuckles seeing him being so carefree around you and motioned for him to sit down. “Do you wait that long?” he asked but you shook your head, “I just arrive,”

He nodded his head and reached for your Iced Cappuccino and sipped it a bit. You did not mind sharing your drink with him because he had already felt like a brother to you. After resting for a bit, he smiled at you and opened his sling bag. “I have something to give you,” he took out something from his bag and you could see a really big white envelope. You grew curious and closed yourself to the table.

He pushed the envelope to you and lifted up his eyebrow playfully, “Ohoo! I know you would be like this,” he said playfully and you laughed at his jokes. “What’s this?” you took it and bought it closed to you. When your fingers just about to touched the upper part of the envelope, he quickly screamed “NO!” and hold it firmly.

“Not here. Open it at home,”

You furrowed your eyebrows, “wae?” but he just shook his head. “Just… Please?” he plead in a cute voice, looking directly at those eyes. Yes those eyes that always shook his heart like an earthquake.

“Hmm, okay.” you replied shortly and putted the envelope at the other side of the table. He smiled gladly and continued to chat with you for a while before he excuses himself to leave you because he had some errands to do.

“I’ll see you later, Junho oppa!”

“Alright, sis! See you,” he waved cutely and parted his way from you. You chuckles and asked him to be careful when driving and leaves the café. The Heaven café.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You had just finished cutting some vegetables when you felt your phone vibrates. You quickly washed your hand sand wiped it off on a towel and reached for your phone in the apron’s pocket.

 

Sorry jagi. I’ll be home late again tonight.

 

You smiled softly and replied back to him. After you clicked enter, you put back the phone in the pocket and continued to cooked some healthy soup for your family.

It did not took you hours to made it and you felt satisfied with the result, because obviously, you never cooked for yourself, nor anyone before, let aside using cooking utensils. Nope, just no. You never thought you will be able to hold it. Not after it. Your trains of thought faded away when your heard a voice calling you softly.

“Omma?”

You quickly shifted your gaze and bended down yourself a bit to make the same eye level contact with your beloved treasures, your only treasures and hopes. “Yes honey? What’s wrong?”

“Junki oppa is hungry,”

You chuckles softly and straightened your back. “Aigoo, my babies are hungry!” you smiled to the little one, “Go call your oppa and help me prepare the table,” she nodded obediently and ran to the living room with her high pitched voice, calling her brother, “Oppa! Let’s help omma!” and you could hear the arguing sounds in front. You shock your head and prepared the table yourself.

“Junmi-ah! Junki-ah! Let’s eat!”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You sighed deeply when your back finally touched the bed. *Ah~ this feel~* you chuckles and spreads your arms widely and freely without anyone besides you. You closed your eyes for few seconds, trying to relax and that was when you remembered about the envelopes that you had received from Junho two days ago.

Your eyes fluttered opened and you reached out your arm to the drawer and opened one of it. Your took the envelope out and sat on your bed.

“Let’s see what’s inside,”

You opened the envelope slowly and peaked inside. You saw few photos and a large drawing paper. You took the items carefully and inhaled a heavy breath. Your hands went shaky, but you could not waited to see the drawing,

You turned the paper and tears started to streams out from your eyes. You stared at the drawing for countless of times, almost burning a hole to it. Your views became faded because tears were covering your eyes. You sobs quietly and ran your fingers to touched the drawing.

It skipped slowly, from a detail to another detail of it. From a colour to another colour. Until it finally reached there. To the person who you missed dearly. To the person who made you hates yourself even more.

“Junsu oppa,”

The name that had not been said by you for almost years since then had finally escaped from your mouth. You hugged the drawing closed to your heart and cried even more. You missed him, you missed the father to the babies that you had raised since then. The father for the twins. The twins that you had carried for 9 months and a half. You missed him. You really, really missed him that you could even think dying was the only option right now.

But you were not insane. You had promised to yourself to raise the kids even you are alone. You could not just abandon them just to be with him. Just to be next to him. Just to see him.

You were to immersed in your own thought, in your own misery that you had not realised a photo had fell down from the envelope, right under the bed.

 

To my lovely Bomi;
I love you so much. I love you with all my heart. I love you to the moon and back.
Thank your for coming to my life even if it was for a short while.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter