Chapter 15

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So.. You're saying that-" Jaejoong sipped his coffee a bit before continued. "The girl over there is Minhyuk's sister?" he asked and eyed Junsu who is sitting infront of him. Junsu nodded a bit and turn his head to see Yoochun and you are having fun near the mini garden at the back. "I see," Jaejoong replied a bit and eyed you who is laughing over Yoochun jokes. *She's pretty* but.. "She's blind, huh?" he asked, making Junsu turn his head to him.

"Hyung," Junsu called for his dearest best friend and also a brother to him. "She maybe blind, but she not like any ordinary girls," he said and smiled a bit. Jaejoong chuckles hearing his words. "Well, says the guy who's in love with her." he chuckles again and shook his head.

Just then, he remembered something. "Ah! Almost forgot!" he take something out from his sling bag and place it infront of Junsu. Junsu furrowed his eyebrows. "What is this?" he asked and take the white envelope. He peek inside and looked up to meet Jaejoong's gaze. "Just papers?" he asked, innocently.

Jaejoong sipped the coffee, taking time to explain it to Junsu. He put down the cup and leaned his back to the sofa. "It's a form," Junsu's lift up his eyebrow. "Form?" he asked and sipped the coffee too. Jaejoong nodded his head. "Yeah. For the operation,"

Junsu froze for a moment. He looked to Jaejoong for quite sometimes before he put down his cup and smiled to him. He pushed back the envelope to Jaejoong and shook his head.

"Take it back. I don't need it,"

"You need to do the surgery! You should think about your health!"

"Hmm~"

Junsu chuckles and shook his head. "Hyung, if it's my time to die then let it be. There's no need for you to do this when you know the highest posibility for me to be alive after the surgery is only 15 percent," he smiled to Jaejoong and stand up. "Just give me the strong pain killer like always. That's enough for me," he continued and stand up.

"JUNSU!"

Jaejoong grab his wrist, preventing him to go. "Don't be too stubborn! Sign the form and do the surgery. I'll promise I'll do anything to save you," Jaejoong plea in a soft voice. He really love Junsu since Junsu is the close friend that he had ever since they were kids. They play, eat and even go to the same school together. Junsu is the friend that he really treasure before Yoochun.

Junsu push his hand slowly, loosening the grip. He smiled and shook his head. "It's okay, hyung. I'm really alright," he replied and tapped Jaejoong's shoulder a bit. "Let's go join them too,"

A heavy sigh escaped from Jaejoong's mouth when he sees Junsu walked to the mini garden to join you and Yoochun. *Junsu, your health is getting worse than before. And I know you knew it too*


_____________________________________________

 

"Hajima,"

"Ayyy~ Bomi-ah.."

"Oppa! Hajima!"

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter