Chapter 19

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey,” Junsu smile when he saw Yuchun came inside his ward with a some foods. Seriously, he did hate to eat the hospital foods and seeing the paper bag lit a smile in his face. “What’s up with that prune face, Chun?” he asked and sat up on his bag.

Yoochun held out the paper bag to Junsu and slump his body to the chair next to the bed. “Don’t you dare to scared us like that again!” he warned slowly. Junsu chuckled a bit and opened the paper bag. He took out the sandwiches from it and opened the plastic. “Want some?” he offered to Yoochun but Yoochun just gave him ‘are-you-kidding-me’ looks.

“Seriously Junsu? Seriously?” he snatch the sandwiches away from Junsu. “HEY! CAN’T YOU SEE I’M EATING PEACEFULLY HERE!?” Junsu barked and took his food again from Yuchun and continue to eat. “Junsu, I AM serious here. Stop avoiding the topic, can’t you?”

“I’m getting out from hospital this evening. You’ll pick me up?”

“YAH KIM JUNSU!”

“AIshh! Arasso! I won’t do it again! So please keep quiet, so I can eat in peace!” Yoochun sighed, feeling dejected. *Seriously Junsu, you do know why you put yourself in danger like this, right?* he shook his head and just let his best friend continue to eat in peace, like he wanted too.

 

 

******************************************************

 

“Hi oppa,”

“Well hello there, sweet heart. How are you?”

“I’m doing great. What brings you here?”

Jaejoong looks around and bring himself closer to you. “Would you mind to help me with something?” he asked and bite his lower lips, hoping that this decision that he makes himself will turned out to be okay. “Depends,” you reply shortly and smiled a bit.

“I need you to give this to Jun-chan. Please?” he handed you a white envelope. You took it and furrowed your eyebrows. “What’s inside?” you asked in curious. “Why do you asked me to give it to him? You can give it yourself,”

“Bomi, please do this. For him. For you. And for us too,” he paused and squeezed your hand. “Tell him, he really need what’s inside this envelope. Just tell him you’re worried sick about him. If he asked if you did know what happened to him, just say yes and let it pass like that. I’m sure he’ll understand about it later. I don’t have the time to tell you what happened to him, but I promise I’ll tell you someday,” Jaejoong caressed your cheek and smiled. “Please?”

*I don’t have a good vibe about this* you shrugged and nodded. “Sure,” you reply shortly and smiled to him. *For Junsu* Jaejoong cheered in happy and give you a bear hug. “Thank you dear! Really, thank you!”

 


******************************************************



“What’s this?” Junsu took the white envelope and eyed you in curious. He’s been discharged yesterday, and he can’t wait to see you today. Since your uncle and aunty are away for a day, Junsu took the chance to meet you although he can always meet you when your uncle and aunty are here.

“Something,” you replied shortly and sit down in front of him. Junsu saw your hand travel to searched for the coffee cup, and he gladly took it and give it to you. “Thanks,” you said and sipped the café latte that he brought from his café. Junsu nodded and eyed back the envelope. Slowly he took the content inside and his eyes widened in shock.

“Bomi… How… You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter