Chapter 3

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Present - 8 years after that incident -


"Bomi, are you okay going alone?" your aunt, Mary asked. You nodded and smile. "You don't need to worry aunty! I will be alright!" you said and take the money from her. "It just near the coffee shop that you always bring me to," you said again and smile. She let out a heavy sigh. "Arasso. But be careful, okay?" she said and send you to the doorway.

8 years ago.. During your birthday, there's an accident happened involving you and your parents. Your parents had died in the accident. The police said it was a hit and run. While you, lost the sight. Doctor said it was an impact when you hit the wall hard. At first, you can never accept the fact that your parents died in the accident when you're the one who should died. You're the one who cause that thing to happened but when aunt Mary said to look at a bright side, you finally accept the fact.

Aunt Mary is your one and only aunt. She is actually your father's sister. Your mother had no siblings. At first, aunt Mary suggested that you will be staying with your mother's parents but they didn't accept you. They blame you for causing their daughter to be dead. It brokes your heart when they said like that in front of your face. So, here you are. Staying with aunt Mary with his kind husband, Uncle Kang and their son, Minhyuk. They didn't have any daughter, so aunt Mary and her husband feels like you are their daughter. They cherish and love you with their heart. Besides, Minhyuk is three years older than you. You think of him as a brother and he did the same too. Both of you are just like close siblings eventhough you are his cousin.

"Wahhh~ the weather feels nice!" you smile and walked using the help of the sticks. You can feel the cold night breeze, it makes you shivers a bit. You turn to the left and stop after 10 steps.

"Oh? Bomi-ah! What are you doing this late hour?" a grandmother quickly comes to your side and hold your arm. You smiled and lower your head a bit. "Halmoni~ i come to buy a few things," you said and smile. The grandmother shook her head. "Aigoo! Where is Mary? Why aren't she with you?" she asked and look around. You hold the grandmother's hand. "I insist to come here alone," you nodded. "Halmae, can you help me get this few things?" you give her a note that your aunty have prepared. The grandmother take it and read for awhile. She nodded and lead you to a chair. "Sit here. I'll get it for you," she said and walks after you sit on the chair. You smile and nodded. "Kamsahamnida, halmoni!"

After a few minutes, the things that aunt Mary wants which are flour, eggs and a carton of milk have been prepared. You pay for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter