Chapter 22

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Why am I here again?*            

“Junsu…”

He spun his head around and saw the ahjusshi whom he met the other day. “Ahjusshi!” he walked to him and frowned, “where did you go the other day? I was looking for you!” he sat next to the man and stretches his legs out. “Junsu, you shouldn’t be here!”

“Why?” he asked back and looked around the garden. “This place is beautiful. I love-“

“Go back Junsu. Go back to her,”

“Ahjusshi, what are you talking about?”

“She needs you right now. Like how you need her too,” the man replied and rose his body up. In a second, he vanished to the air and was replaced by now, a pretty lady.

“Hello young man,” she greeted and sat beside him. Junsu furrowed his eyebrows but greeted her back. “Hello, mam.”

“I see you like living here, aren’t you?” she asked and patted Junsu’s hand lovingly. Somehow, Junsu felt warm and secure when he was treated like that. But he saw how worried the worried looked on her face. “What’s wrong ahjumma?” he asked and scooted closer to her. She shook her head and embraced Junsu in a tight hug. “Please make her happy,” and with that she was also vanished into the air.

Junsu stood up and scanned his surroundings. The place started to shake again, like when he was here for the first time. He ran to the opposite direction where he saw a dimmer light was glimmering in the dark sky. He ran as fast as he could without even caring to stop and catch his breath. “Junsu!” he heard his name being called and stopped abruptly. He looked around but no one was there. “Ahjumma! Ahjusshi! We are you?!” he asked and started to ran again when the earth shakes violently, making big cracks to the surface. He screamed frantically, “AHJUMMA! AHJUSSHI!” he reached out his hand when he saw the light started to get close to her, “HELP ME!”

“KIM JUNSU!”

Junsu’s body jolted up immediately. Sweats formed on his forehead and he was really tired. He scanned around and was glad that he was actually in his room. “Junsu, are you okay?” he saw Jaejoong, sitting at the edge of the bed and blew a raspberry. “H-hyung,” he replied and wipe the sweats away from his forehead. “You were shouting something in your sleep. Nightmare?”

Jaejoong gave him a glass of water and Junsu quickly drank it. He was thirsty, really, really thirsty. He put down the glass on the night stand and let out a heavy sighed. “I don’t know. I barely remember anything about it,” he replied and Jaejoong shook his head. “Lay down, Junsu.”

Junsu laid down on his bed and Jaejoong tucked his hands under the warm blanket. He scooted closer to him and ran his fingers to Junsu’s hair softly. “Sleep, everything is going to be alright.” he sang a lullaby song for Junsu like how he always did when they were younger. Junsu smiled and closed his eyes. Soon after, he drifted to a deep slumber without even having the same dream again.


 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* m a n s e n t f r o m h e a v e n *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Author's POV


“Omma, how do I look?” the five year old Bomi spun around and showed her mom the new pink dress that her father had bought for her birthday. “Aigoo, you always looks pretty!” her mom replied and pinched her cheeks. “Appa bought this for me! And it’s pink!” she giggled in happy and hugged her mom’s knees. “Are we having red velvet for my birthday again this year?” her mom smiled, “Of course! Would you like to help me, Bomi?”

Bomi eagerly nodded her head and jumped in happy. “Yayyy cake!” her mom chuckled and pulled her up before sat her down on the chair near the counter. “I’ve baked the cake. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter