Chapter 20

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weak.

Numb.

Screams.

Tears.

 “JUNSU! DO YOU HEAR ME?! JUNSU!”

 “WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?! HYUNG!”

“YOOCHUN, GO OUT FOR AWHILE! I’LL HANDLE THIS!”

“NURSE!! NURSE!!”

“HYUNG-“

“YOOCHUN PLEASE! JUNHO PLEASE BRING HIM OUT!”

“JUNSU I SWEAR I’LL WON’T FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DIE ON US!”

“JUNSU WAKE UP YOU IDIOT! WAKE UP!”

More tears.

Pain.

Spins.

 “Bomi-ah…”

Pitch black.


 

***************************************************************
 


"Komawou omma, appa!" you thanked them for buying you the new storybooks. They nodded and smiled. "Be sure to finish reading it okay?" your mother said and patted your head. You smiled, "Alright!"

You ran to where your father have parked his car, leaving your parents behind. Your mother eyes widened. "BOMI! BOMI!" she shouted, asking you to stop but you never did. You spun around and waved your hand happily. "Appa! Omma! Ppali ppali!" you said and giggles.

Just then, a white car drove faster to your direction. You didn't know about that until your father screamed loudly. "BOMI! WATCH OUT!" he and your mother ran to get you. You looked to your left and..

"BOOM!"

"OMMA! APPA!"

Your body flew to another direction and hit the side wall near the parking lot. You can feel that liquids comes out from your head. You touch your spinning head and looked to the road.

"OMMA! APPA! Where are you!?" you shouted and tried to stand up. You strunggle to stand up while holding to the wall. After few seconds, you managed to stand up. You looked to the road once again which already being crowded by people. *NO! APPA! OMMA!* you ran to the direction. "OMMA!" you tried to get in in between the people. When you managed to, your tears started to fall. "OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! APPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

“HUK!” your body jolted up in shock. *That dream! That dream!* you pulled your knees up to your chest and buried your face on it. *Why? Why must I dream about that now?* You cried hard remembering that tragedy day. *Why must I dream about that!? Why!?* “Omma.. Appa..” tears fall down from your face, falling like a waterfall.
 


********************************************************************
 


“Where am I?”

He looked around and spotted a bench under the tree. Garden, full with beautiful flowers were everywhere. He smiled a bit while looking around and walked to the bench to sit. A bird with white and yellow fur flew and land on his shoulder, making him chuckles. *What a beautiful sight* He admired each of the scenery, not missing any single details about it. *How I wish I live here*

“You will,”

He spun around and looked at a tall man, whom aged like forty something, smiling at him. He furrowed his eyebrows, “who are you?” he asked in curious. The man smiled and took a sit beside him. “You know me really well, young man.”

“Huh?” he looked back at the man and shot him a worried gaze. “I don’t remember seeing you anywhere,” he continued, examining the suspicious man in worried. The man chuckles and crossed his arms, enjoying the scenario a bit.

“But I do remember sending you away.”

“HUH?”

Seeing those kind of reaction makes him wanted to laugh again. “Don’t be so surprised, Junsu. Don’t be.” he replied and smiled a bit at him. Junsu moved his body a bit, trying to create some distanced between him and the man. “How… How did you know my name?”

“Of course I do. I sent you to her, didn’t I?”

“Her?”

The man eyes’ suddenly looked sad and dark. He could see tears started to formed around his eyes. Something that makes himself grew curious even more. “Who is ‘her’ ahjusshi?” he asked, trying to get a few information. The man looked up and smiled. “Go.”

“Go where?”

“Go back to her, Junsu. You shouldn’t be here yet. Go back, Junsu. Go back,”

“I don’t know what are you talking about, ahjusshi.” his eyes scanned through the view and he looked back to the man. “I like here. It’s peaceful. Why did-“

“Your time will come soon. But for now, go back to her. Please,”

The beautiful view started to faded. He started to panic when he can’t seems to see the man in front of him with a clear sight. The place started to shake a bit. “Ahjussh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter