Chapter 13

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sit on the swing while listening to the mp3 player that Junsu lend you just now. You lean your back to the swing and close your eyes. You remember about how you raise your voice to him for always following you around and disturbing you non-stop.
  Today, after sending aunt Mary and uncle Kang at the doorway, Junsu begin his duty to take care of you. He followed you around, making you feel uncomfortable. With him around you all the time, your heart always pound faster and you didn't why. Only he can makes you feel like that. And you didn't know how many times you scold him for being too noisy. 
  "Bomi, do you want to play games with me?"
  "Bomi, are you hungry?"
  "Bomi, do you want me to read you a story?"
  "Bomi, what are you planning for today?"   Bomi this, Bomi that.. You throw your body up when he disturbed you every 10 minutes. You screams loudly, in angry. "SERIOUSLY OPPA.. YOU CAN BE MORE ANNOYING CAN'T YOU?" you said and cover your ears with your hands. "SHUT UP AND STOP DISTURBING ME!" you said and lay down back on the bed. You pull the blanket up to your face. Junsu stunned there for a moment and sigh. "I just want to make sure you're not awkward being together with me," he said and walks out from your room.
  Somehow you feel guilty for raising your voice to him. You know he have a good intention but he presence makes you feel uncomfortable. After 10 minutes, you get up from the bed and walks out from your room. When you open the door, you smell something delicious. You touch the wall that leads you to the kitchen. "Oppa? Are you there?" you asked but you heard no response from it. You furrowed your eyebrows. You heard like someone is putting something to the clay pot and stirred it. *Is he mad at me?*. "Junsu oppaaa~" you sang for his name and sit on the chair near the counter. "Oppa, I know that you're there." you continued.
  "What?" you finally heard his voice and smile a bit. "Yayyy oppa is finally speaking to me!" you squel and giggles in happiness. Junsu turns off the water tap and wipe his hand with a towel. "What do you want, Bomi?" he asked again in a cold tone voice. You bite your lower lips, preventing you from smile. *He's mad at me*. "I'm sorry," you said and draw something on the counter using your finger. Junsu didn't said anything and continued on cooking for dinner. You waited for him to replied but he didn't. You puff your cheeks, dissapointed. "Oppaaaa~ mianhae~" you said again.
  Junsu smile when he heard you plea like that. He actually didn't get mad on you eventhough you've scolded him just now. It's just that he wanted to tease you and see how you would apologize to him. You get up from the chair and walks to him. You know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter