Chapter 11

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bomi, there's a call for you." aunt Mary slip her phone to your hand. You furrowed your eyebrows but bring the phone close to your ear. "Hello?" you speak and you can hear the voice over the phone is chuckling. "OPPA!" you squel and tighten the grip on the phone.

"Bomi~ How are you?" you smile a bit and tears rolled down to your face. "Oppa, I miss you. When are you coming back here?" you asked with your shaky voice. Minhyuk chuckles again and smile.

He sipped his coffee a bit. "You miss me? But it's only been a week!" he smile a bit when he hears you sigh. "I miss you too, dear. And I haven't start my classes yet," he continue. You sigh again. "Hey, what's wrong? Anything you want to share with me?" Minhyuk asked and put his cup to the table. He walked to the window and looked to the kids who are playing in the playground happily.

You directly remember something and quickly tell him about Junsu. This past a week, Junsu always comes to the house and talk with you. Aunt Mary and Uncle Kang seems to accept their friendship since they know too that Junsu is actually Minhyuk's close friend and a boss at Heaven Cafe.

"Ah? Is that it?" Minhyuk smile after hearing your story. He look up to the sky and smile again. *I can predict something good is going to happen between them*. "That's great, Bomi. At least you have someone to talk to," he continued and chuckles. You let out a heavy sigh. "But.." you hesistated to continue. Minhyuk remains silent, giving time to you to let out what you think. "Oppa.. I don't really know what is going on to me. But everytime I meet him, I feel-"

"Your heart beat pound faster? Or more specific.. He makes you out of breath?" he cut off your words just in time. You feel shock for a bit. *HOW DID HE..?*. "How do you know!?" you asked and your voice goes an octave high. Minhyuk chuckles. *Just like what I predict*. "Just.. Guessing," he replied and look to the watch. "Bomi, I talk to you later, okay? I have to go to the orientation now. Send my regards to mom and dad,"

 "Hmm.. Okay.."

"And remember this, Bomi. Junsu hyung is a good man. Keep him close to your heart, okay? You shouldn't waste a guy like him."

"H-huh? Oppa, what are you talk-?"

"Tutttttt tutttttt"

Minhyuk quickly end the phone call, didn't give you any chance to finish your words and chuckles. *I hope you understand what is that later, Bomi* he put his phone to the coffee table and walks to his room.
 

_______________________________________
 

"Bomi-ah!"

Junsu runs to you with a wide smile in his face, just like a kid. Yoochun shook his head seeing his best friend act like that. You turn your head when you heard his voice and smile. "Junsu oppa?" you asked and stand up. Junsu ruffled your hair and chuckles. "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter