Chapter 1

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Flash back to 8 years ago -
 

"Omma! Appa!" you waved happily when you see your parents comes over to you. "Did you see me on the stage just now?" you said and hug your mother's waist cheerfully. Your mother chuckle and nodded. "Of course! My daughter is soo pretty up there!" she replied and brushed your long, soft hair. "Uri Bomi is soo talented!" your father said and lift you up. You laughed hard when your father circle around. "Appa! Let me down!" you said and slap your father shoulder playfully.

Your father chuckle and let you down. "Aigoo~ I forget that our Bomi is already big enough," he said and wipe a fake tears. Your mother laugh hearing the joke. "Chagiya.. Eventhough she's big enough, but she will always be our cute princess. Right, Bomi?" she bend down a bit and pinch your cheek. "Promise me you will be a good girl when you grow up, okay?" she whispered to you. You blink your eyes and nodded. "Promise, omma!" you answered and pumped your fist to the air. Your father chuckle and grab your hand. "Let's go home,"

______________________________________
 

"Saengil chukha hamnida~ Saengil chukha hamnida~ Saranghanun ddangshinae~ Saengil chukha hamnida~"

*I wish that I will meet a guy that will love me forever no matter what happened* You blew the candle after making a wish. Your mother and father clapped their hand and give you smooch on your right and left cheeks. You grinned in happy.

"What did you wish for, Bomi?" your father asked while your mother cut the strawberry cake which always be your favourite flavour. All of you are celebrating your birthday at a restaurant. You smiled. "I wish that I will meet a guy who love me. Just like the drama that omma always watch!" you replied and grinned to your mother. Your mother choke on his own saliva. "Aigoo! Bomi-ah.. You're still young to think about love," your mother said and give you the cake. You take it and shove it to your mouth.

"It's okay honey," your father smiled to your mother. "Bomi-ah.. Let's pray hard that you will meet your soulmate, okay?" he winked, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter