Syntax Error. (Part 1)

In Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

-Tao's POV-

" Guys... Yixing's birthday is in seven days... What the hell do we do?", a frustrated Kris asks all ten of us. Yixing left an hour ago for dance classes.

" But isn't it the 29th?", Xiumin asked

"No, you idiot. It's the 30th", Kris- ge replies harshly

"Kris, don't be like that...", says Suho-hyung.

"Sorry... This is just stressing me out..."

"Yixing's birthday is stressing you out?", D.O umma asks, and Duizhang shakes his head.

"Then why are you stressing out?", Bacon-hyung asks, his eyes never leaving his phone.

"Because, I'm starting to get very stressed- I mean, suspicious about a lot of things. For one, the prophecy thing or whatever it is, shouldn't it have come five years ago? I mean everything we had is almost gone and nothing's happening about it! And secondly, that new exchange student... What was his name again?"

"L?", I ask

"L! Right! Why is he even named that way? L? really? geez, but here's the deal, well, he makes me feel very uncomfortable, since he's always around Coleen, and Luhan won't stop complaining about that--"

"Hey! I Don't complain!", Luhan interrupted.

"Whatever...Third, Sangbum disappeared again--"

"He's with his parents" Kai added

"Whatever. Jiyong and that Bingu are always talking to us. Seungri still buys Hyori flowers--"

"Don't you dare--"

"Shut up Tao", Kris-ge interrupts me. Aish.

"...next up Kai has a thing for someone he can't have--"

"Hey! That's personal!!!!", Jongin exclaims

"Don't care... And lastly, I have a birthday to plan!", Kris-ge finally ends his rant.

"Excuse moi, but you're not the only leader around here Kris...", Suho appa says with a glare.

"So you'll take over planning Yixing's birthday party for me?", Kris-ge asks happily

"Let me think about it-- NO. You are going to help me... You idiot--", Suho says but was interrupted by Xiumin's snickering. Kris-ge glares at him and he stops. Aish, why are these people even my friends? They're too childish.

"Hey! Not all of us are childish!!!!", Luhan screams at me. I shoot him a look and he apologizes to me, telepathically. This kid.

"Luhan. You really have to stop getting into other people's heads, it's very rude...", Kris says strictly

"luhan, you really have to stop getting into other people's heads ajajaja blah blah blahh~", Luhan gege mocks Kris-ge in a girl-ish tone.

"Lu. Freaking. Han."

"Alright! Alright! I'm sorry!"

"Good. Now Joonmyeon. We have some preparation to do, so come along", Kris orders as he heads for the door. Suho appa follows him and I was left alone with 8 other guys. What now?

"Kris left us some tasks for the party Taozi!", Luhan says happily, showing me a list of tasks assigned to each of us. I lloked at the list then back at Luhan-ge.

"Gege. What did Kris say about getting into people's heads?", I raise a brow at him. This guy never learns.

"Sorry Tao-er", He apologizes with a pout. Ew.

"I should be the one calling you that Lu. I'm not the tiny one around here", I smirk at him.

"Yaaaahh!! Sehun-ahhhhhh!!!! Tao is being mean to me!!! Sehun-ahhh!!", Luhan exclaims, pulling at Sehun's sleeve for attention.

"Don't talk to me and don't even toutch(touch) me. I know you went through my thtuff(stuff) yesterday you erted deer", Sehun says with his infamous Kristen Stewart face. Luhan lets go of Sehun's sleeve and crosses his arms with a pout.

"Hey, it's not my fault you keep in the most obvious of places", Luhan-ge says pursing his lips.

"It's not Hyung!!!!! And why were you even thho(so) interested huh!?", Sehun snaps, grabbing hold of Luhan's collar

"I wasn't interested in your ! I was going to tell Suho about your guilty pleasure!!!", Luhan exclaims, grabbing Sehun's collar.

" IS NOT MY GUILTY PLEASURE LUHAN!!! IT'S BAEKHYUN HYUNG'S!!!!", Sehun screams

"HEY! I'm being quiet over here! What does your have to do with me?!", Baekhyun screams back

"Guys. Stop. We have a birthday to help with", ChenChen says, his body executing faint lightning from annoyance. Not good.

"O-okay hyung... Sorry...", Sehun mumbles, letting go of his grip on Luhan-ge. Finally.

"Ayt. Jongdae, cool down. Don't be too grumpy. Just because Delyn trolled you last week, it doesn't mean it's the end of the world", Chanyeol chuckles, tapping Chen-hyung's shoulder.

"Don't remind me CrapYeol"

"Why? What happened?", I asked anyone from the room

"Jongdae here thought his precious Delyn liked him back. Turns out, she just trolled him", Chanyeol-hyung explains. Poor Jongdae-hyung.

"I hate you", Jongdae mumbles towards Chanyeol-hyung.

"Hey, it's just karma taking it's sweet revenge against you for showing my drunk video to the whole school", Chanyeol smirked.

"I didn't show everyone!"

"Whatever. Now come on. We have to do our tasks", Chanyeol-hyung said in return. We all got up after Jongdae and went on to  do our tasks.

*********

{SEVENDAYSLATER: Oct.07}

"Isn't Yixing supposed to be home 30 minutes ago?", I asked Kris-ge

"I know! But he isn't answering his phone!", Kris said ruffling his own hair in irritation.

"Well try again Captain Wu!", Chanyeol-hyung suggested

"Fine, but if he doesn't answer, I'm gonna go find him", Kris-ge answers, pulling out his phone to call Yixing-ge. I hope he's fine.

"YIXING!", Kris exclaimed after a few seconds.

"No! It's fine! I was just worried, you're not home yet and it's already 8:00 pm", Duizhang nervously huffs.

"Alright, just text me when you're home. Okay?"

"Okay, goodbye Yixing. Be very careful", Kris-ge finally said, then he locked his phone.

"Guys, Yixing will be back in 20 minutes. There was a latecomer that n

Please log in to read the full chapter