She's So Cute

The Half Blonde Girl

 Seoni?” DongWoon asked

“De.” I nodded. “But everyone calls me NiNi.”

Nini….I LIKE IT. It’s different, like your hair!” DongWoon  pointed at my hair and I looked down at it and smiled.

“Thank you I guess?” My hair is half blonde and half brown, my right side blonde and my left brown. I haven’t really had it like this for much long, it was only recently that I decided to actually dye my hair for once in my life. So I did it half blonde and half brunette because not many people have the style, usually it’s the under half that they dye never really the other way around. I wanted to be different so I dyed it half blonde and half brown, I felt that it described me in some way because I can be a very different person. I can dark and scary at one point but also be happy and fun at another.

“Her name is very cute too." YoSeob smiled. "Wah she is very cute too!" GiKwang said with wide eyes.

 

"She's a very cute person isn't she?" DooJoon said making a slight nod with his head. I felt my face start to turn pink from all the compliments I was receiving from the members

"Ya look we're making her blush." HyunSeung pointed towards me.

"Y-YAH I AM NOT B-BLUSHING!" I stupidly pointed out.

"Ne HyunSeung is right you ARE blushing." JunHyung argued

"SH-SHUT UP"

"BWOH! She looks even cuter with her face all red!" DongWoon yelled with eyes wide. "AND WHEN SHE'S ANGRY TOO. Waahhhh she is full of aegyo." he said and crossed his arms nodding his head.

"YAH!" I yelled

"WAH! OUR MAKNAE IS RIGHT!" YoSeob followed. "Waahhh I think I have competition."

"Quick aegyo competion. YOSEOB YOU FIRST!" GiKwang commanded and without a second thought YoSeob posed.

"Ne it's not fair NiNi is cuter than me." He pouted with his lower lip sticking out and him giving puppy dog eyes. I blushed and his cuteness

 

yoseob


"Now NiNi~ Shi jack! [I don't know how to spell it :P] DooJoon commanded.

My face heated up "YAH! STOP IIIIIIIIIIT!"
I jumped up and down in my bed and shut my eyes in embarassement. while I threw my 5 year old tantrum.

 

"WAAHH~" All of B2ST stared at me "Ne YoSeob I think you lost." JunHyung stated

"That was just adorable."

"Ne I admit defeat because even I was smitten by the cutness."

"Wah Hyung that was cute." DongWoon kept going. "I don't think I'm gonna be able to forget that."

"YAAH~" I yelled again as I felt my face increase in tempurature.

"Alright alright stop teasing the patient can't you see she is already becoming a tomato?" The doctor chuckled.

"KAMSAHABNIDA DR.LEE"  I looked up at the doctor with all the gratefullness I had in me.

"No problem. I mean someone as cute as you shouldn't be caused so much stress." He winked at me and pinched my cheek which caused me to turn blood red and just make me feel like I had a fever.

"YAAAAH~" I whined and the Doctor just chuckled and B2ST started to laugh at Dr.Lee's joke while I just let out a deep sigh in defeat. As the room settled down I turned to the Doctor. "Aish, now that that's over with." I smiled widely "So you were saying that my arm has been fractured and my shoulder dislocated?"

"That's right." He nodded "Now what I was going to ask before is, if you have any idea as to how you could have possibly injured yourself so badly?"


I closed my eyes and sat there thinking of what the hell could have caused me to get such an injury

 

[Flashback]

I let go of my head and just covered my stomach because it felt like that was the main thing being exposed to such torture but that was a bad idea because somehow my arm got kicked away from my stomach and behind me. The pain was unbearable and the fans kept stomping on me more and more to the point where I got dizzy and saw everything as a blur.

[End]


I shook my head at the bad flashback and scrunched my face.

"Are you okay?" I heard the doctor break my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm sorry. I think I know how I got this injury." I said
. The doctor looked at me with his clipboard in his arms and his pen in his hand ready to write any notes down. "When I got knocked down by crowd I held on tight to my head with my left arm trying to protect it from getting hurt so much. But I felt that my stomach was the one being more exposed to damaged than my head so I took my arm away from my head and tried to protect my stomach more with both my arms plus the bag I had. But when I took my arm away from my head it got kicked away and I felt my arm get twisted all the way to my back, to make it worse I think my arm just kept getting trampled on."

"Well that isn't any good. It seems that the force of the kick that sent your arm back was so powerful that it even dislocated your shoulder. And it seems that the same way you suffered from head trauma your arm experienced the same but this fractured your arm."

"Bwoh. That's crazy." I sighed and layed on my bed.

 

"Yup. You will be hospitalized for a few days till it is safe for you to go home with your arm like that. Now there is only one problem."
 

"What is it?" DooJoon asked before I could get a word out. We all leaned in towards Doctor Lee's direction anticipating what he was going to say.

"Well it's your shoulder. It's still dislocated thus the reason behind why it was causing you so much pain earlier. We are going to have to pop it back in."

Silence filled the room. I was speechless because I have heard many stories about how Doctors pop things that are out of place back into their rightful spot and all I heard was that they are very painful and I certaintly didn't wat to go through any pain.

"Now don't worry." the Doctor broke my thoughts "We aren't going to do that today, you've already gone through enough. The plan is that tomorrow we pop it back in and from there you're on your road to recovery. I suggest that you take it easy and try not to push yourself in anyway." The Doctor flashed me a smile and even though I knew the procedure wasn't going to happen today, just the thought of it happening soon terrified me. "Miss Kim?"

"Oh I'm sorry, it's a bit hard to swollow down that news right now. But um I have a question though, it's a bit important."

"Yes?"

"How the heck am I going to sleep?"

"Not to worry" he chuckled "We are going to give you a special cushion in which will support your shoulder and you just have sleep on the other side and if you so happen to roll on the diclocated shoulder then the cushion will be there to prevent any serious pain."

"Ah. I understand then."  I nodded

"Well my services are no longer needed here. It was a delight meeting you Miss.Kim and I will check up on you when I can." he bowed to me and I followed. "Now you boys be nice to her."

"Ne we will Komawo for everything doctor." DooJoon bowed

 

"You really helped, Kamsahabnida." JunHyung bowed

"I'll make sure that our Woonie doesn't cause her anymore harm." YoSeob patted DongWoon's back and bowed

"HYUNG!"

They each thanked the doctor as he left the room leaving just me and B2ST in the room.

"So! You guys still haven't really expl-" I made a slight movement of my arm and the same pain from earlier ran through my arm and to my shoulder.

"Ah!"

"Wah! Are you okay?" DongWoon half-yelled

"Ne you heard the doctor. You have to take it easy or you will make it harder on yourself to recover." DooJoon came to my side and slowly but carefully layed me on the bed. He got very close to me and his touch just made my heart stop, he was being very gentle, it made me feel like a porciline doll. "Ne DongWoon can you go outside and see if you can catch up to the doctor to ask for that cushion?"

"ON IT!" DongWoon dashed out the door like lightning.

 

"Now just take it easy, he may be a bit out there but I'm sure he'll make it back with that cushion in no time. Now just relax." He put a bit of pressure on my shoulder but not too much. It was just enough to make the pain subside for the time being. "Just tell me if I'm making it worse." My face turned red because he was so close.

I can smell his cologne

"E-eh? Ahni it's actually feeling better than before" I laughed which yet again as a bad idea. I made a bit of a hissing noise from the sudden pain.

"YAH!" I heard a yell and that belonged to JunHyung "Stop moving!" He came up to me and to my utter surprise he flicked my forehead lightly


"YAH WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

"YOU KEEP MOVING! NOW STAY STILL UNLESS YOU WANT THE PAIN TO KEEP GOING THROUGH YOU'RE BODY!"

"BUT DID YOU HAVE TO FLICK ME"

"IT GOT
YOU TO KEEP STILL DIDN'T IT?" I had nothing to say because I knew he was right. "That's what I thought."

"K-
Kamsahabnida..." I mumbled. "And Mianhe" JunHyung's eyes widened a bit as if he wasn't really expecting me to apologize and thank him. DongWoon ran through the door panting and holding the cushion in the air

"H-Hyung.....I got...it" We all stared at him wondering why he looked like he just ran a marathon. "Don't...ask." He panted. Thinking on my feet I looked to my side and saw a tray with a water bottle on it.

"YoSeob-ssi can you give DongWoon that water?"

"This one?" He walked up to the tray and pointed to the bottle.

"Yeah he needs it more than me." I smiled. YoSeob picked the bottle up and handed it to DongWoon and he just opened the cap chugging down all the water down.

"Komawo." I simply gave a smile in return. "Hyung I have the cushion, the doctor said that it's important that we help her get comfortable and position it right."

"Alright then. Get on her other side then and help me out here." DongWoon followed DooJoon's orders and came to my other side. "Now first give me the cushion."

"Alright now what?"

"I'm going to push her to you and you just have to make sure that she doesn't roll over so that I can position the cushion. Be careful with her shoulder."

"Got it Hyung."

"Are you okay with this?"

"Anything to get rid o this pain." DooJoon gently pushed me towards DongWoon but it was a bit much because my face was just inches away from DongWoon's. I stayed there as DooJoon carefully positioned the cushion behind me. I felt my face increased in temperature and I couldn't help but just stare into DongWoon's beautiful eyes. I'm not sure if it was my imagination but I think I even saw his face turn a bit pink which only made me turn ever redder.


[DongWoon POV]

When DooJoon pushed Seoni to my side he pushed her a bit to much which caused her to be just inches away from my nose.

 

Wah she has such pretty eyes, and her cheeks are so cute and chubby I just want to pinch them. I think I can smell her perfume wow she smells like cherry blossoms and chocolate. WAH IS SHE TURNING RED?! AHH SHE LOOKS CRAZY CUTE WHEN SHE'S EMBARASSED. Heh am I making her red? Bwoh I think my face is starting to turn pink. Man she is just too cute.

"Alright now carefully lay her back down."

"Oh, right." I cleared my throat trying to gain my cool and clear my thoughts at the same time. Carefully I layed her on the cushion trying to support her shoulder as best I could.

Wah she's so tiny, I feel if I'm not careful enough she might break.

"
Kamsahabnida DongWoon-ssi"

AAHHH SO CUTE! Quick say something you babo.

"Oh..yeah" I chuckled nervously

BABO BABO!

 

"Now that that's over with, I think it's about time you know why we're here." I turned over and heard GiKwang shout giving her his biggest smile and signature eye smile which seems to make her giggle a bit. 

"Yeah I think so too."
 

I want to make her giggle like that.......WOAH WOAH WHY AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?
 



I KNOW I KNOW CRAPPY UPDATE BUT SORRY I'm trying my best at this story so please please be patient. I had to cut my updating short last night because my puppy was being a bit hyper active and I had to cut my update short and I didn't really get to put my all into it so I did a lot of editing today to try and make-up for my crap. And since last night was suppose to be a double update tonight it's gonna be triple :3 So LOOK FORWAD TO IT PLEASE
 

Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)