Kim Seoni

The Half Blonde Girl

"Ne JunHyung don't be so mean, look now you scared her." YoSeob spoke up.

“But she was hitting herself really hard. Come on you guys were shocked too, none of you did anything so I did.” JunHyung scoffed and put his right hand into his pocket leaving the other free.

I’m dreaming right?

My eyes felt like they could pop out of my eyes at any moment. The very group that I had gone to the airport to see, the group that I just adored with all my heart, the group that I felt were parts of me but in Human form and in guy form, were standing around my bed staring at me.

Babo of course you’re dreaming, B2ST wouldn’t be in your presence if you weren’t.

“Yeah but did you have to be so aggressive?”

But why did his grip feel so real? I must be in a coma or something then, it wouldn’t feel so real if I wasn’t

"De Seob is right, are you okay?" GiKwang looked at me with his to die for eyes. I was speechless I just couldn't think I was awake and breathing it felt like I was in a serious coma.

If this is a coma then I don’t want to wake up.

 "Are you okay?" I heard a voice break my thoughts and I saw Gikwang staring at me with his to die for eyes. He kept staring at me waiting for a response and I just nodded me head quickly.

"No she isn't. She's in shock, someone get the doctor in here. YA HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING?" DongWoon came up to me and held up 4 fingers for me to view. I had to move my body a bit back just because he got so close. My eyes scanned his face for the longest time, from his forehead to the bridge of his nose, his cute nose. His eyes that were round and beautiful, as I looked into them I felt my body become numb as I saw my reflection in those big brown eyes.

Waaaaahhh they’re so beautiful.

You can never really tell what the true color of someone’s eyes is until you really look into them and pay close attention. His eyes from afar may have seemed round and black, but up close they were a beautiful brown tone that could soothe anyone's pain. The shine they gave off was so nice that it automatically made me feel joy. His eyes told me comfort and joy.

"Ya DongWoon you're scaring her more than JunHyung, she's fine." DooJoon scolded the maknae

"No Hyung! LOOK AT HER EYES AND BODY. TOTAL SHOCK." DongWoon got up from his spot and pointed his finger in my direction.

Total shock? I guess but it’s not that bad what the heck is he going on about?

"Enough just calm dow-"

"Hyung WHAT IF SHE CAN'T SPEAK DUE TO UTTER SHOCK THIS IS SERI-" At this point I lost it, I started to laugh my heart out at the situation. I hunched over and covered my mouth with my left hand. I just couldn't control my laughter. It made me feel even more alive and it let me know for sure that I wasn't dead or in a serious coma.

"What the..." HyunSeung uttered

"Hey you okay?" I felt JunHyung bend to my level and give me a worried look as I kept laughing.

"HA BINGO!" DongWoon jumped in the air raising his fist in victory. "I did it! haha my plan worked. See I had a feeling she wouldn't really talk much but if I got her to laugh....Hmph that's a whole nother story."

"Well good job Woonie" YoSeob patted DongWoon on the back and the rest of the boys started to give him praise for his idea. I started to regain my breath and start to relax a bit more but I still had the giggles. But as I sat there having my body still jump from the little giggles in my body I realized that all the laughter that I had just done wasn't such a good idea because then my head started to hurt even more. I tried to lift my right arm up to rub my head but when I moved it just an inch complete pain ran through my body.

"Ah!" I screamed in pain

"Bwoh!" The boys gathered around me and started asking 50 questions

"Gwenchana?"

"What is it?"

"Did Wooni somehow make you hurt?"

"YA Hyung!"

"YA EVERYONE BACK OFF!" DooJoon raised his voice and everyone went silent, even me, but I was still wincing in pain. "She needs space, now back off." The entire group followed orders and he turned to me. "Where does it hurt?" I couldn't help but give a little chuckle at the situation. "Hm? Aren't you in pain? Why are you still smiling?"

"S-Sorry I can't help but laugh at the situation. You truly are that leader....h-huh? Ah" I winced again a grabbed ahold of my arm in pain seeing if by somehow that would stop the pain. I opened my eyes and looked up at DooJoon and smiled widely. He gave a small smirk and shook his head.

"Hmph I guess. Now I take it your arm is hurting?"

I nodded me head "It's also my head."

"Alright wait here. I'll get the doctor." DooJoon left the room leaving me alone with the rest of the members. I stayed grabbing my arm but soon let go ignoring the pain spreading from my arm to my shoulder. The aura of the room was a bit awkward because no one spoke so I decided to change that.

"So...um....I'm guessing I'm in the hospital?" I smiled in their direction. They all seemed a bit taken aback and looked at each other as if trying to see how they could answer me obvious question. "Or am I in some abandoned building?"

"Ani ani." YoSeob held up his hand waving it in defense. "You're in the hospital. You've been here for about mmmm..." He lifted his arm and looked at his watch. "I believe 2 hours."

"BWOH?! IS IT ALREADY 12?"

"De. It’s gonna be 1 soon." he smiled. I gave out a sigh and puffed my cheeks out. "Well that's a record." I smiled to their direction and to my surprise they all actually laughed so I did as well. "So I'm sorry but why are you guys here? I mean I know why I’m here but I'm just lost as to why my favorite idols are my hospital room." I gave a little laugh at the end showing that I was enjoyably surprised. They all stood there as I waited for a response. But before any of them could give me any sort of response DooJoon walked into the room with the Doctor.

“Miss. Kim I believe?” I nodded. The doctor had short hair that was a nice dark brown and his bangs covered a bit of his eyebrows and swayed a bit to the side. He was a very handsome man and seemed to maybe be in his late 20s, his features were so nice it felt like he should probably be someone famous.

 

“Hello I’m your doctor for the day. Dr. Lee Dong Wook.”
 

“Oh nice to meet you.” I smiled widely and gave a small bow. “I’m sorry I can’t shake your hand your hand properly.” He gave a nice chuckled and smiled at me.

“Ne you don’t have to be sorry, it’s not your fault. Glad to see that you seem to be in good mood though.  Anyways do you know why you are here?” I looked in the direction of B2ST who had went completely silent since the doctor had walked in.

“Um…I think so? Last thing I remember was going to the airport to see well…these guys.” I pointed to B2ST’s direction with my head and they laughed a little. “And seeing how many fans were at the airport I decided to turn home but when I did they had just gotten off their plane and all the fans had come swarming and I got caught in the crowd.”

“Hmm.” He nodded his head as he listened to every word. “Now I am expected that you suffered some head trauma due to the fact you were caught in that large crowd. Did the people step on your head?” I nodded my head. “Then that is the reason behind why your head is hurting so much, now the reason why your head had hurt earlier is because when you are laughing very hard this causes pressure to happen to your brain and due to the fact that your head had practically been trampled on it is going to be sore for about a week. So I would take it easy, I will subscribe you some pills so that when you get pains it will relieve it right away. You will be subscribed to these pills for about a week or two and if the pains don’t stop just give me a call okay?” I nodded my head understanding every word.

“Now about your arm…” I looked down at my arm to see it was on one of those arm holders or whatever they were called. “I’m still a bit lost as too how your arm got the way it was. You seemed to have fractured it very badly and your shoulder had been dislocated.”

“BWOH!” Everyone in the room had reacted the same way. We all looked at the doctor in shock.

“Ne Dr. Lee are you serious?” DongWoon asked.

“I’m afraid so.” DongWoon looked in my direction with a solemn look in his eyes.

“Mian…” This caught me off guard and this time I WAS in utter shock.  “Ne we’re very sorry for what happened to you.” YoSeob came up and apologized as well with the same look in his eyes.

“De I’m really sorry too, I wish that you didn’t have to go through that. And I’m also sorry for earlier if I scared you.” JunHyung took off his glasses and looked into my eyes with regret.

“I think we’re all very sorry. Gaja, lets line up and bow.” DooJoon ordered the members and the lined up like they were told. “Hana, dul, SET!”

“KIM-SSI. PLEASE FORGIVE US!” They all bowed and chanted at the same time. They bowed very low and it caught me off guard, for them to be bowing so low for someone they don’t know was quite shocking.

“BWOH? Why are you all apologizing? Ne please don’t bow so low it’s kinda making me feel a bit uncomfortable.” I lifted my left hand up trying to signal them to get back to the way they were standing but they didn’t budge.

“Y-Yah…please get up.” I begged having to stutter due to my nervousness.

“Ne gentlemen if the young lady who you are apologizing too asks for you to stand back up you should listen. Come on I don’t think she’ll get angry.” Dr. Lee commanded the boys and they listened to their sunbae.

“Thank you.” I mouthed to the doctor and he winked in response which caused me to blush a bit. “Um, so why are you guys apologizing?”

“It’s practically our fault that you’re in this condition, so we feel that it is only right to apologize.”

“Ahhhh I understand I guess. But you don’t have to apologize though.” I smiled. The boys all looked a bit reluctant to accept that it wasn’t their fault so they stayed in their positions with their heads hung a bit low or tilting to another side trying to avoid eye contact but DooJoon came up to me.

“But Kim-ssi, are you sure that you feel this way or are you just trying to make us feel a bit better because it’s really not.”

“Ahni ahni~” I waved my hand. “I just don’t really feel it’s your fault at all if anything it was my fault.”

“Kim-ssi I-“

“YAH!” I yelled which startled everyone even the doctor. I laughed “Don’t worry about it. I’m sorry I yelled but it was the only way it would get your attention.”

I knew he was a pretty caring person but I didn’t think he’d be this kind. But he’s a bit stubborn

“Alright then.” DooJoon sighed in defeat.

“Ne DooJoon-ssi.”

“Bwoh?” He seemed a bit caught off guard.

“Do you mind if I asked you not to call me Kim-ssi, it sounds too much like Kimchi and last time I checked I don’t taste like Kimchi.” This caused the room to be filled with laughter and everyone soon relaxed.

DooJoon chuckled. “Arraso. But we have to call you something don’t we?”

“YEAH!” DongWoon yelled. “We don’t even know your name mystery girl.” DooWoon smiled

“Mystery girl?” I replied

“Yeah?”

“Mystery Mystery Girl~ Mystery Mystery Scene~ Mystery Mystery Love~ Aldagado moreu neun neo!” I started singing the song and doing the signature head bob. They laughed and started following me.

“Ne JunHyung she can even rap your part. Maybe even better.” YoSeob chuckled and nudged JunHyung who in returned laughed and nodded his head.

“Ahni~ I can never be better than JunHyung-ssi. “ I laughed.

“Anyways so what is your name?” DooJoon turned to me with kind eyes. I smiled feeling happy and just enjoying the moment.

“Kim Seoni.”
 




YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER (-_-") Took me long enough. SO! DOn't worry I will pick the story up soon it's just that I can't make these chapters too long or else my readers will loose interest. Trust me I KNOW THIS O_O

Lol so I hope this chapter was a decent one. Comment and Subscribe please \(^w^)/
Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)

Lol horrible cover -_-"