Faint

The Half Blonde Girl

I layed there as I listened to the explanation as to why B2ST was in my hospital room when they had finished explaining everything i couldn't believe it i just couldn't it, it all just sounded like something out of a book.

"So that's why we're here" Gikwang broke my thoughts. I let out my signature sigh while puffing my cheeks out, It was all so sureal that it took me a while to digest everything that they had said.

"Well that is something....wait..."  I was going to say more but instead I started to feel a bit light headed and dizzy so I knocked out. Last thing I heard was DongWoon freak out about my sudden collapse.

What the heck?

After a while I woke up and saw B2ST yet again surround my bed all giving me worried looks.

"Aish what happened?"

"You fainted." DongWoon was the first to speak up.

"Why?"

"The doctor came in and checked on you, he said that you were malnourished and due to the excitement from today you wasted all the little energyy you had so that caused you to faint." DooJoon answered me this time.

"Ah I see." I nodded my head.

"Yah have you eaten today?" all of the sudden DongWoon asked me.

"No"

"Last night?"

"Mmm not really"

"In the morning then"

"Nope"

"The day before?"

"Mmm nope."

"YAH WHY HAVEN'T YOU EATEN?! YOU NEED TO EAT OR ELSE YOUR BODY WON'T HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY AND YOU'LL END UP FAINTING LIKE YOU DID TODAY." He put his hand on my good shoulder and looked into my eyes with a very worried look. He was very closed to my face which indicated he was very serious. "You really need to eat, that isn't something that can be skipped when it comes to someone your size."

"Mianh." I mumbled as I looked to my side staring at the floor, I have always reacted this way whenever someone scolded me for something I knew they were right about. "I sometimes just skip eating so I could get my work done." I felt his grip loosen and he let out a deep sigh.

"Aish. You need to eat someting. Have something in that little stomach of yours to keep you going." He let go of my shoulder and stood up straight. As I looked at him I saw him put his hand into his pocket and pull out a red packet. He gently opened the packet and pushed the little treat that was inside it to the top just enough so that soeone could bite onto it but not get their fingers dirty. When I looked closely I noticed it was Chocopie which I was very fond of.

"Here. Eat this." He handed me the little cake. "It will give you SOME energy in the meantime." He held up the cake to my mouth and I just looked up at him a bit confused "Bite it." that's when I understood that he was feeding me the cake. With a blushing face I took a bite out of the cake which wasn't really a bit since I bit onto it and just threw it in my mouth with my tongue in one swift move. "See? Shows how hungry you were." I blushed even more as I chewed onto the delicious sponge-cake with the heavenly marshmellow center.

So good

"Want us to get you some food?" YoSeob offered me.

"Oh no I don't want to be a bother."

"It wouldn't be a bother, you need to eat. Just tell me what you would like and GiKwang and I will fetch it for you."

"I'm okay" I laughed

"NO YOU NEED TO EAT!" DongWoon suddenly shouted and I knew that I couldn't win from that point on.

"Fine. You win. Um...I don't know I guess I would like some Kimbap or Dukboki?"

"And to drink?"

"Coca-Cola please."
 

"AHH THAT'S THE WAY TO GO!" JunHyung nodded his head as if he was approving my choice in beverage.

"HECK YEAH COCA-COLA FOR LIFE!" The group started to laugh. Just then I realized something. "Wait. You guys said that you found a red bag? MY red bag?"

"Yeah."

"Where is it? Is it in good condition? Can you please give it to me?" I started to panic because I was worried that the gifts could have been ruined from the trampling of the fans. The members started looking around the room trying to find my precious bag when DongWoon found it and held it up in the air like a trophy.

"FOUND IT!" He kindly handed me the bag and I immidietly looked through it thoroghly checking each plushy and item that I had for the members. TO my relief everything was in tact except DongWoon's poster of Narsha got a bit wrinkled.

Oh I hope he doesn't get mad
 

I let out a sigh and felt happy that my hard work didn't go to waist. "What do you got in there?" I felt HyunSeung try to peek inside the bag as he got close to me. Instinctivly I shut the bag which made me receive a suspicious glare from HyunSeung. But seeing how the gifts were for them in the first place I opened the bag with ease.

"These are actually the reason why I cam to the airport. You see I've been working on these gifts for you guys for months, I was actually planning on just mailing to you but when I heard that you guys were going to be at the airport near my place I saw it as an opportunity to give them to you but when I got there...well you know the rest." I smiled. "Each of these actually represent you guys in some way, or at least I tried to make it like that."

"Well that's very kind of you" DooJoon smirked.

"So I'll give it to you know. Do you want me to give it to guys all at once or one by one?"

"It's your choice hun." My face turned red as soon as I heard the word "Hun" 

"O-okay. I'll do it one by one also by age." I smiled. "Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect."
 



Sorry this chapter is short. It's actually really long in generall it's just I had to cut it into seperate chapters because I knew it would get too boring for some of you.
Don't have much to say just
Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)