Presents

The Half Blonde Girl

I reached into my bag and started to look for the first present which was DooJoon. Before I pulled anything I stuck my head into the bag looking at the plushy and had making sure that it was all presentable when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I pulled my head out and DooJoon look at me with one eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm just making sure that everything is okay." I laughed. "And it is. So here you go DooJoon-ssi" I first handed him the plushy.

"Wow is this me?"

"Sure is."

"Ne Hyung it looked exactly like you but in little cartoon form." While they looked at the plushy I resumed too sticking my head in the bag to check on his hat. 

"Yah NiNi get you're head out of the bag, you look like a cat doing that." HyunSeung gently pulled me back out of the bag.

"Mian. Anyways how do you like it?"

"I love it. Look I'm dancing Left geurigo Right neon nareul heundeureo Disco Night." he made the doll make the same movements he does when performing Beautiful Night. His sillyness made me giggly. "Waah you have a cute smile." my eyes widened at his sudden statement. 

"Yaaaah~" I whined out of embarrasement. He simply chuckled at my actions. "So would you ever wear a hat like that?" I changed the topic trying to relax myself.

"Of course I would! Man I just wish I had it."

"Well then come here."

"Hm? Okay then."

"Crouch down a little,....Little more....little more....PERFECT. Now close your eyes." I comanded him. Slowly but gently I pulled out the hat and placed on his head.

"There you go. Now open them." He slowly opened his eyes and looked up.


"WAAAHHH IT'S THE HAT. Wow this one looks even cooler." He took off his hat and started turning it around trying to see each little detail in it.

"Look on the brim of the hat on this inside."

"WAH MY NAME. Property of Yoon DooJoon. Wow this is so nice Kashambnida"

"No problem."

"Yah DooJoon let me see that hat." HyunSeung quickly came over to DooJoon and tried to steal the hat away from his leader.

"Bwoh? No way. It's mine see? Property of. Yoon. Doo. Joon." He rubbed the hat in his face teasing him about his new hat.

"Come on let me see. It's so cool, maybe even too cool for you." He mumbled the last part under his breath.

"What did you say?"

"I said-"

"YAH STOP IT!" I laughed. "Calm down HyunSeung you're next. Here you go." I reached out the plushy towards HyunSeung, he walked over to me and gratefully grabbed the plushy out of my hands. "Now it's no hat, but it's something. Look on the plushy, there is a bracelet that is different than the rest, this one is yours."

"Wow! This is something." He held up the bracelet and started admiring it. It was a silver bracelet that shined like a star, it had a big black plaque on it that had B2ST engraved onto it.

"Oh look it says B2ST on it."

"Look on the inside."

"OH JUST LIKE DOOJOON'S It has my name on it! Wooow this is really something. Kashambnida" He gave a sligt bow and I just blushed feeling happy that I chose the right gifts so far.

"Now....the next person is JunHyung-ssi."

"Me?" He pointed his finger at himself in disbelief.

"Of course. I got something for all of you. But," I put my finger on my chin as I thought to myself

"But?"

"I'm going to give it to you last. 'Save the best for Last' they always say. So the next person would be YoSeob-ssi."

"YAY" He shouted.

"Alright here you go." I handed him the plushy along with the container of chocolates. "I made the chocolates myself, but I'm not really much of a cook or baker so I apologize ahead of time if it tastes bad."

"Hmm let's see then." He carefully opened the container and popped a chocolate into his mouth. I leaned in with curiousity and anticipation hoping that I didn't do anything wrong, I wasn't the only one for the rest of the members leaned in with curiousity as well. He closed his eyes as he chewed onto the chocolate but then started to gag. We all got taken aback especially me

"MIANHE MIANHE I TOLD YOU I WASN'T GOOD AT COOKIN. I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME." As I started to panic I noticed his body move up and down more, but it wasn't because he was gagging. I looked at his face closely and saw a big grin form on his face, this time he was.....LAUGHING?!

"YAH!" I yelled. "Why are you laughing?" He swallowed down the chocolate and started to laugh even harder. "Yaaahhh what's going on?" I whined.

"Ne YoSeob why are you laughing so hard?" DooJoon asked. YoSeob kept on laughing but soon calmed down.

"Mianhe. I was just joking around by pretending that the chocolates tasted horrible."

"YAAAAAAAAH" I whined even more. I couldn't believe he did such a mean joke to me. "YoSeob-ssi is so mean" I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Omo if teasing you like that makes you react like that. I wouldn't mind teasing you everyday then." My face began to turn pink. "I mean if your reaction to teasing is acting cuter, then I would tease you non stop."

"YAH YOSEOB-SSI!"

"YAH! Stop calling me that" He shouted over me.

"Bwoh?"

"Why don't you call me oppa."

"But-"

"Ne Hyung is right, all this formality is making me feel weird. Just call us Oppa."

"But-"

"Come on just say it with me. Yo-Seob. O-Ppa~" I stayed silent staring at all the members. I felt it would be rude to call someone oppa automatically if I had just met them and I was starting to get to know them still.

"Etto......but wouldn't that be rude?"

"It's not rude if we are asking you to call us Oppa." JunHyung stated.

"De he's right. We are giving you our permission so it's alright." HyunSeung followed.

"Come on. Just say it. Yo-Seob. O-Ppa~" I pursed my lips feeling a bit uneasy but tried to relax.

Well they're asking me too so...

"Y-Y-YoSeob...Oppa..."

"WAAAAAAAAAAH KYEOPTA" DongWoon exclaimed.

"See wasn't too bad no was it?"

"Oh thank goodness I didn't think she would say it honestly."

"Yah~ Please stop" I whined. "You're not letting me concentrate."

"Alright alright. Leave her alone now." DooJoon waved his hand.

"So did you like the chocolates?"

"Oh Mianhe, yes I loved the chocolates they were very well made. Melted in my mouth." He smiled. "Very sweet of you Kashambnida."


"Ne YoSeob give me a piece I want to try NiNi's chocolates."

"Hell no! You ate al of my Chocopies on the plane, what makes you think I'd let you have a taste of these heavenly sweets?"

"But Hyung~"

"Aish these two and their bickering today. Non stop since we got off the plane." JunHyung shook his head in irritation and I simply giggled at the site. The maknae arguing with the Visual maknae.

"Oh I'm sorry, and here if your gift GiKwa-"

"AH AH. GiKwaang?" I stayed silent and shifted my gaze to my side. "I won't take it until you say it." He crossed his arms as he waited for me to say the word that I seemed to be struggling with.

"GiKwang......Oppa"

"Ah there we go Kashambnida." He took the plushy from my hands and gave a slight bow of gratitude. "It's very nice and the little weight is very well done. Aren't I adorable?" GiKwang held up the plushy showing it to everyone in the room.

"Yeah it's adorable. Maybe even more adorable than you."

"Yah JunHyung that isn't nice." GiKwang cried in defense. The group started to laugh at JunHyung's statement.

"Aw come on don't be so mean. Ne GiKwang you're just as adorable as the plushy to me. After all nothing is better than the real deal." I smiled widely. His experession seemed to go blank for a split second and but then formed into a shy smile, I think I even saw his face turn pink.

"BWOH? I THINK SHE MADE HIM BLUSH." YoSeob exclaimed. "Yah Kwangie did she make you blush?"

"Sh-shut up."

"WAAAAH HE STUTTERED AND EVERYTHING HYUNG."

"Oh M-mianhe if I said something bad or out of line." I panicked. Suddenly he shot his head in my direction with wide eyes and a smile.

"AHNI~ YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" He waved his hand in front of him which was a little funny because he still had himself in his hands.

"Ooooh NiNi's charm got to him." YoSeob nudged GiKwang

"Yaahhh" he whined. I giggled some more.

These boys. I knew there was a reason why I love them

I heard GiKwang clear his throat and do a deep bow, probably trying to hide his embarrased face. "Kashambnida NiNi."

"It's not big deal. But look on his ears, those earings are for you."

"Waahhh these are great. Custome made earings with my name on them. I love them. Let's see how they look." He swiftly but carefull put on the earings I gave him. Lee on his right lobe and GK on his left. "How do they look?"

"They look great Oppa."

"Bwoh she said is smoothly this time." he pointed at me.

What?

"Said wh-" Just then I realized I had said the word....Oppa. I don't know why but I didn't feel as nervouse saying it the 3rd time. "N-nevermind." The group laughed yet again.

"So who's next?"

"Ne I think it's Woonie."

"Oh yeah. So what do I get?" He clapped his hands together and started giving me big puppy eyes. I smiled and reached into my bag. "First here's your plushy."

"Wah it looks just like me. With a controller though, what a nice touch."

"And now for the piece of resistance." I first pulled out the signed CD of Narsha and handed it to him.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" He screamed in excitement

"What is it?"

"What did you get?"

"It's Narsha noona's latest album." He jumped up and down feeling happy with his gift. "I've been meaning to get this ever since it came out"

"Wah look it's even signed and everything."

"Let me see." JunHyung grabbed the CD analyzing it. "Waah You are lucky."

"But that's not it. there's also this." I handed him the wrinkled poster and that's when he lost it. He screamed even more and even began to shake YoSeob from all the excitement.

"Well don't just stand there unroll it. Let us see it." DooJoon commanded. And just like that DongWoon carefully unrolled the big poster.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1W7cW3YygAY/UD2f_7zTyoI/AAAAAAAAeOE/OEUpMPAdnwk/s1600/narsha.jpg

"I'm sorry it's all wrinkled. But it seemed that the people all trampled it a bit." I fiddled with my fingers. But soon the room was filled with gasps and other astonished sounds.

"Yah DongWoon this is amazing!"

"I want this poster."

"NO IT'S MINE!"

"Man she is beautiful."

"Oh boy another poster to add to his collection."

"Wah look it's signed and everything." YoSeob pointed to the bottom corner of the poster. "It even has a message."

"Read it outloud." JunHyung commanded

Ne DongWoon I want to start off by saying that you better thank this young girl in some way because you won't believe how nervouse she is right now. She is a very cute and sweet girl, while she was serving me my coffee, she kept shifting her eyes and finally got the courage to say something to me. She nervously asked me if it was alright if I could sign this poster for you although I was so busy. Poor girl almost had a panick attack. So please thank you because she went through a lot to get both the CD and this Poster signed.

Please continue to support me and BEG and I hope you and B2ST continue to succeed and make everynight a Beautiful Night for you fans, especially this one. NiNi I believe is her name.
B2ST FWAITING. DongWoon FWAITING
~Narsha


"Waaaaaaaaaaaaah" JunHyung was the first to react.

"That was very kind of her"  GiKwang spoke

"She's right though you should thank her. She went through a lot." DooJoon nodded his. DongWoon stood there staring at the note with wide eyes when he finally broke his gaze from the poster to look at me. As for me well.....I was frozen.

When I heard DongWoon read aloud what Narsha had wrote my eyes widened and my mouth dropped. You see I didn't knwo what Narsha had written because she kindly asked me to not read it. I didn't know why but I didn't question it, but now that I've heard what she wrote I just couldn't believe it. It made me feel so nice that she told him to thank me.

"NiNi?"

"She called me sweet...and cute..."

"NiNi?" I saw JunHyung wave his hand in front of my face. I shook my head trying to come back to reality. "You okay?"

"Yeah I just...I didn't know that's what she wrote because she told me not to read it so I never did."

"Waahhh so you didn't know she wrote about you?"

"No I just thought she wrote a regular supporting message DongWo-." just then he leaned in expecting to hear the last part. I shut my eyes a bit irritated that I had to call them that word. "DongWoon Oppa"

"Isn't that something then. Yah say thank you already." DooJoon smacked DongWoon in the back of the head and DongWoon imidiatly did a deeo bow and came back up.

"Kamawo NiNi. I really do appriciate it." I smiled as a form of saying 'Your Welcome.'

"And now for the one and only JOKOR" I announced.
 



OOOooooooOoOOoOH What did he get? Lol you all should know so...yeah Lol these chapters aren't well cut but you know I just did this at random SO BACK OFF

THANK YOU AND BYE~YEOM \(^w^)
P.S. I MADE THIS COVER....and it okay then SEE YOU~