Thank You

The Half Blonde Girl

"I wonder what it is." I heard GiKwang mumbled in the back

 
"It's gotta be pretty good I mean look at all the things we recieved so far." HyunSeung mumbled as well.
 
"I bet it's a new pair of Beats with his name on them or something."
 
"Or what about some epic new shades."
 
"A custome Coca-Cocla bottle."
 
"That sounds cool and actually believable."
 
They all started to mumble all eagered to find out what I was going to give to JunHyung. I looked around at everyone as I reached in my bag when I noticed DooJoon whisper something to DongWoon who then whispered it to the other members. Feeling a bit curious and also a bit nervous I couldn't help but shout at him. I dislike it whenever someone whispered something near me because I always feel like they're talking about me in a bad way.
 
"Yah! What are you whispering about over there?" DooJoon looked at me "innocently" and waved his hand in a shooing manner.
 
"Oh don't worry just carry on with what you are doing."
 
"Hmm.....fine." I shook my head at whatever DooJoon probably whispered to DongWoon. "As I was saying before it's time for none other than the Jokor to receive his gift. Can I get a drum roll?"
 
The group started to pat their hands on their legs really fast while making a rumbling type of noise with their voices. 
 
"AND TA-DAH~" I swiftly but carefully pulled out the two plushies "You like em?" I cocked my head to the side staring at JunHyung with a smile. But there was no reaction. "Omo."
 
"Yah JunHyung say something." HyunSeung nudged JunHyung with his elbow.
 
". . . . ."
 
"Omo is not good?" I turned over the plushies analyzing  them both "I tried my best to make her look like Hara but it's kinda hard when it's in a chibi form."
I still got no response "If it's the glasses you can just lift them up like this and there we go it's showing your eyes." nothing again.
 
"JunHyung thank her. You know how hard she must have worked on these?"
 
"De Seob is right say something." 
 
"Ahni DooJoon don't push him like that." 
 
"Mian..." JunHyung mumbled. "It's just this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. For us. So I'm lost for words. Thank you so much I love it. Kamshambnida."he gently bent over a bit to grab the plushies out of my hands 

"I'm glad you like it then. You kinda scared me there for a minute."

"Mianhe, I was just speechless." he chuckled. "Komawo for this beautiful gift."

"But that's not it. Look around their necks." He looked at me then at the dolls. I saw him carefully scan the necks of the plushies feeling around till he finally found it. The couple necklaces. "What do you think?" I smiled.

"Wow. These are beautiful."

"What is it?" YoSeob ran over to JunHyung's side and poked his head in. 

"Couple necklaces." JunHyung smiled and flaunted the neckles. 

"Bwoh Chincha? Hyung let me see them?" DongWoon came in and gently grabbed the pendants on the necklaces looking at them carefully. "Wah Hyung these are beautiful.....Why are these being given to you? They're too beautiful to be owned by someone as rough as you."

"Yah!" JunHyung punched DongWoon in the arm as he laughed away. The two necklaces I have given to him and Hara were two bear necklaces, on with a rose inside it and another with a snowflake. Hara's was of course the rose for her beauty inside and out and JunHyung's was the snowflake because he is very unique and although his image may come off as cold he is a  very amazing maybe even beautiful person on the inside.
L_g0023798694.jpgL_g0023798673.jpg

"Your's is the snowflake one. While Hara's is the Rose."

"I figured." he smirked. 

"Look on the back."  I smiled.

[JunHyung POV]

I turned over one of the neckalces and I saw something was written on the back that really touched my heart. I read it outloud to the group. "I like yu the Best." I smirked. It was a very sweet thing to put because I knew she was referring to our song. It meant even more because that song was specially written for Hara when I started to develop feelings for Hara. 

"Wow Hyung that's our song! " The always loud DongWoon exclaimed. 

"Ne that's very clever" DooJoon added. 

"I had it engraved onto the back because I had a feeling that the rap was specifically written for Hara. So I thought it should be something you both would treasure a lot." 
 
I just couldn't believe it beccause this was the nicest thing any fan has ever done something like this for me and Hara as a couple. As I looked at the words engraved onto the back of the necklaces many things came flooding into my head. From flashbacks to broken thoughts.I had been in a relationship with Hara for a while now and recently made it public just last year. I can't say it was a good time for us because what came after the announcement was a nightmare. After we had gone public wiht our relationship many bad things had happened to us. I started getting hate mail from a lot of fans and Cube started to get vandalized in many areas, mainly the outside of the building and the bathroom, the fans had written many threats. But what was happening to Hara was far worse than what was happenening to me, she had started to recieve more hate mail from my fans and even received death threats. I will never forget the day when I sat down on her laptop and opened up her email tab and started to read all the hate mail and threats. She didn't want me to find out but in the end I did and when I did she started to cry. Her tears never stopped that day I read the email she was completly broken and when I saw her like that it only hurt me even more and I almost cried myself but I couldn't because I had to be strong for her.

No one has been supportive of our relationship except for the guys and the rest of the members of Kara. The guys have been there for me whenever I feel overwhelmed with everything. There isn't a day when I think to myself...Is this worth it? Is it worth having to see one of the people I hold dear to me get hurt so badly? 

All these thoughts ran through my head and I just broke, I couldn't stop it. The tears started to form and make a trail down my cheek. 

"Omo Gwenchana?"

"Komawo..."

"JunHyung gwenchana? What's wrong?" 

More tears started to fall making my cheeks even more wet. "Komawo." I repeated and next thing I knew I had my arms tightly wrapped around Seoni. I don't know what came over me but I just did it, this feeling inside of me said to hug her. As I held onto Seoni I started to sob into her shoulder making her hospital robe wet. There was nothing I could do, the tears wouldn't stop coming out. I had tears of joy and sadness. The joy and happiness that there was actually someone outside of the music industry that supports me and Hara's relationships. And saddness because of all the hard memories of the obstacles we've been through.

[Seoni POV]

JunHyung was sobbing into my shoulder like a child. I don't know what happened, one moment he's standing in front of my looking at the neckalces I had gotten him and the next thing I new he hugged me tightly and began to sob into my shoulder. I felt his tears soak through my robe. As he sobbed into my shoulder I looked at the guys who looked at their fallen member with pain in their eyes. Even though I didn't really understand what was going on I knew that they probably did.

"Komawo" He sobbed into my shoulder. His voice was shaky from all the crying that he was doing, I never thought I'd ever see him in such a state. 
 
He must be going throught a lot

"There there." I gently rubbed his back with my good arm. "It's okay." I whispered trying to calm him down as best I could. I kept repeating this process as I tried to sooth the crying rapper. I felt his grip around my shoulder tighten as if he was looking for protection. I tried my best to comfort him and it got to the point where I had to hum a song for him. Of all songs that I chose I chose to hum When I Miss You because I know I've always turned to that song when I felt that I needed be calmed down. I hummed the song as I closed my eyes rubbing the back of JunHyung. It felt like I was a mother trying to make her baby feel better. Pretty soon I felt his breathing come back to normal and with last sniff he got up from his spot. When he got back up he was rubbing his eyes with the end of his sleeves. 

"Mianhe." He managed to finally say. 

"It's okay nothing to be sorry about. I'm just glad you're feeling better now."

"D-De" He huffed. His eyes were red from all the tears and his nose was red from the sniffing he had been doing. His cheeks glistened from the stains of the tears that had fallen. I looked into his eyes as he wiped the last remaining tears. They were filled with sorrow yet also with joy although I was a bit confused at his reaction to everything I'm just glad that he was able to vent all those bottled up feelings out of his system, it seemed like he needed it. "Oh Oppa your glasses." He felt around his head looking for his glasses.

"Oh there they are." He pointed at my bottom and it seemed that the glasses had fallen off when he hugged me. 

"Oh Mia-" I was about to reach for them when I felt a different pair of hands need my bottom, it was DooJoon.

"Got them." he smirked. He walked over to JunHyung and handed him his glasses

"Oh that's g-good." I felt my face turn as red as a tomato because I felt his hand graze my .

"Wah why are you turning red?" He turned over to me after handing JunHyung his glasses.

"Oh nothing" I waved my hand. Feeling a bit insecure I tucked in my robe more under my bottom covering it up all the way. When I looked up I saw both DongWoon and DooJoon looking at me with their eyebrow raised in question. "So..yeah." I cleared my throat. "How do you all like you're gifts?"

"They are all great NiNi." YoSeob came up to me and gave me a kind hug and made me blush a little. 

"Yah Hyung let me hug her too." DongWoon came in trying to pull YoSeob off of me but YoSeob only held on tighter

"No!"

"Hyung" He whined 

"You'll make her arm feel worse."

"Actually Oppa you are." I winced "Remember my shoulder is still dislocated?"

"Omo Mianhe" YoSeob let go of me immidiatly. 

"It's all good, it was just starting to hurt a bit too much."

"Ha who's the one that's making her feel worse now?" DongWoon scoffed and YoSeob replied with his tongue sticking out. 

"Alright you two sit down, we have to tell NiNi the news." DooJoon came between the two and led them towards the only 2 chairs in the room. 

"Oh right!" DongWoon exclaimed as he sat down. 

"News?"

"De. You'll like it."

"That's very nice but can I please ask something first if you don't mind?"

"De what is it?"

"Can I get that Kimpap or Dukboki now? I'm really really hungry now. I'm so sorry for being a bother."

"You're not. You need to eat, in fact I'll go get it with YoSeob." DongWoon got up from his seat pulling YoSeob out of his seat as well. "Right Hyung?" 

"Tell us your order."

"Wah just Kimpap or Dukboki will do. Actually anything at all is great, just make sure to bring back a large Coca-Cola."

"Got it! Let's go Hyung!" DongWoon ran out the door dragging YoSeob along with him leaving me with the others. 

"Those two." I heard JunHyung mumble to himself.

"Aish it can't be helped." DooJoon patted JunHyung on the back. 


GUYS I WAS READING BACK ON MY LAST FEW CHAPTERS AND SAW A FLAW IN CHAPTER 5: FAINT. THE BEGINNING WAS MISSING. SO YEAH GO BACK AND RE-READ IT IF YOU'RE AN OLD READER.

also FINALLY AN UPDATE! \(^w^)/ nothing to say so Thank you and Bye~Yeom \(^w^)