The Princess

The Half Blonde Girl

[Seoni POV] 

"Please be our Princess and join us on these dates, NiNi" they had all knelt down one by one telling me words that I feel would only come from that of a Prince's mouth. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was just going to break through my chest and fall into my lap, my face felt really warm almost as if it was burning and I could tell that is was just a deep red color only showing my further embarassment to the boys. I looked over at DooJoon who still had my hand in his, I felt so lost and felt like I was just in a dream, he looked up at me and gave me a swift wink and I was done. 

"Omo..." I was able to speak. "Is..is this real?" I looked over at Amber who was just as baffled as I was. 

"Hey don't look at me, I'm as surprised as you are." She threw her hands in the air in defense. "But..." she looked at the boys. "I think it's pretty real." she smirked. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Wait let me make sure." she got close to my face and pinched my cheek very hard. 

"Aaahh Amber~" I whined and the boys all laughed. 

"Yup I think it's real." she got back in her seat with a victory smile plastered on her face. All the boys laughed yet again and DooJoon got up from his spot still holding my hand gently in his. 

It's so warm, and my hand is so tiny compared to his. He really is the boyfriend idol

"So? Will you join us?" he smiled sweetly at me. 

Ah I could die right now and I wouldn't be mad

I looked over at Amber for an answer and she just smiled at me, she quickly got up from her spot and stretched out her arms. "Well I better get going, I need to do some editing on the project for Mr. Lee and all that, I'll leave you in the care of these guys for now. I mean I think I can trust you with her, can I?" She looked over at the guys and they all got up from their spots. 

"De we'll look after NiNi and make sure she's alright." YoSeob smiled. 

"Good." 

"Ne Amber..." I started to feel panic go through me. 

"I know that look and you need to figure this one out on yourself, it's your gift anyways." she laughed. 

She's right...but....I want help

"Arraso, I need to get going. NiNi do you need anything? I could probably get CoCho or something and drop it off tomorrow."

"Ah can you bring in my laptop? I need to edit my part for the project too, I'm almost done" 

"Arraso." she rubbed my head and I felt happy. "You better take good care of my NiNi" she left with a nod and 

"We will." they all chimed as they waved goodbye to my oppa. After Amber had left the room they all turned their attention towards me, and I felt my face turn red yet again, each of their handsome faces were focused on mine and I felt their eyes start pierce through me. Slowly they all smiled at me. 

"So?" YoSeob was the first to speak. "What does Princess NiNi say?" 

"Heh?"

"Well according to DongWoon here you're the Princess now, and I honestly can't agree more." I looked over at DongWoon who just looked out the window of the room seeming a bit shy which came off as cute to me. 

"Well um..."

"Aw come on. Jebal NiNi" GiKwang whined and clasped his hand together. "Let us do this for you." 

"But..." I looked at DooJoon and then at the rest. "Won't this just cause even more scandals?" they all looked at each other "I mean I'd love this, but I just don't want to be a problem for you all." it kinda hurt to say it but it was the truth, I knew for a fact as to how netizens were and according to DongWoon there were already several articals that had formed from the incident at the airport, so it really wouldn't be all to fair for them to be mixed up in some more drama. I looked down at my lap and took my hand out of DooJoon's "Mianhe, but I don't know" I then felt my hand get grabbed from my lap by DooJoon once again. 

"Listen Seoni we've thought about that, trust me we have our manager even told us that but please listen to me. What happened to you at the airport is one of the worst things that could happen to one of our fans, to any person in general. You got trampled on by at least ninety something fans, your arm was fractured and the other dislocated and not to mention the head trauma." he let ou t a sigh. "And the gifts, wow, you really went all out on our gifts and we can't imagine how hard you must have worked on each and every one of them. Now how do you expect for us to be able to leave here without giving you something you truly deserve in return." I looked at the other members who only noded their head in return 

"De he's right" Gikwang spoke up "When the manager called we all talked it out for a bit and made this decision, we felt that you spending six dates with us would hopfully make up for all that you went through." 

"It was actually GiKwangie's idea for this" YoSeob laughed, "We all just agreed." he laughed sweetly. "So what do you say?"  I looked at all of them trying to wrap my mind around what I should choose. 

"Is it really okay?" I puckered my lips as I thought. "With everyone? Your manager and everything?" 

"It's all set." DongWoon smiled. "All we need is your answer and it's set." he smiled again, I looked at DooJoon who was still smiling at me and looking at me with kind eyes. 

"So...be our Princess?" he finally said. I let out a sigh and made my decision. 

"I will be honored if all of the B2ST...oppas" 

Aish, I'm gonna struggle for a while calling them all oppa

"Took me out on six wonderful dates." I smiled brightly and with that they all cheered happily, even JunHyung which kinda surprised me a bit.

"This is great!"

"We're gonna have so much fun."

"Yah my date is gonna be the best."

"Pft we'll see about that."

"Your date may be the best but she'll have the most fun with me."

"Hyung! That's so mean to say when we all know she's gonna have more fun with me."


They all started to jabber on and seemed happy that I said yes. I felt my heart pound as I saw the six handsome men before me and I started to think about the dates I was about to go on and experience, it all just seemed so unreal to me but I didn't mind it at all. I looked at each member and my eyes caught with DooJoon's and he suddenly stopped talking to the guys and focused his attention to me. 

"Ne we're gonna make sure you have the best time of your life on these dates, I'm sure of it."

"Ne Komawo DooJoon...oppa. Mianhe I'm still struggling I guess" I gave a slight smile and he chuckled. 

"It's alright. But promise that on our date that you'll call me oppa okay?" He tapped my nose and I giggled in return. 

"Alright I will, but I have a question." 

"What is it?" 

"On what days am I going to have my dates with the members? And is there going to be an order?" 

"Hhhmm...that's a good point. We should talk this out shouldn't we?" and I nodded my head in return. "Arraso, let's talk about it now then." he smiled and turned to the group. "Everyone calmed down, NiNi wants to talk further more about this." everyone calmed down and looked at the two of us. "We need to discuss whose going to have their dates in what order and when."

GiKwang quickly rose his hand in the air and yelled "I CALL FIRST!" 

"Yah! I wanted first!" YoSeob whined

"Too late" he laughed. 

"Yah~ That's not fair." 

"Yah you two calm down" DooJoon ordered. "I think we should leave this decision up to the princess." they all looked at me and I noticed that they were all just standing around my bed, they haven't sat the entire time they had been here with me. 

"Um...before I say anything can you all please sit down?"

"Bwoh?" they all gawked at me

"Well I feel bad that you all haven't rested the entire time you have stayed here, come on just sit down. Um...there's already a chair next to my bed and there's one in that corner. Now what about the rest."

"NiNi it's fine we can ju-" DooJoon began to speak and I quickly cut him off. 

"No I refuse to have you all stand, please sit. Sit on the edge of my bed if you have too I'm small so it doesn't bother me at all so please." I looked at DooJoon with begging eyes. 

"Arraso~" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Let's all do as the Princess asks so that she may be at peace" he went over to the chair in the corner and sat in it, YoSeob and GiKwang raced over to the chair that was next to mine when GiKwang was the one who was beat. 

"Yah YoSeob why are you so stubborn today~" 

"I could say the same to you. Are you in love with NiNi?"

"Yah!" hi face turned a light pink and I felt my face turn a deep red.

Aish why did he have to say that? I know it's not true but the way his face turned pink...does it mean he likes me? Yah Seoni they're idols they wouldn't like you for nothing

"Fine then I'll sit on the bed" GiKwang smiled

"I'll sit with Hyung then." DongWoon chimed and sat across from him. "Are we bothering your feet in any way?"

"No it's fine you're actually pretty far from my feet" I smiled. 

"Really?" he started to pat the bed until he patted at my feet. "Wah they're so tiny."

"Yah~" I whined 

"Ne Hyung look at how small they are." GiKwang leaned in and started poking at my feet. 

"So small!" 

"Yah what are you two doing?" I quickly pushed my feet a bit closer to me because I felt myself start to being tickled.

"Are you ticklish?" DongWoon smirked at me. 

"N-No." 

"Ha you are!" he laughed. 

"Be quiet~" I whined. 

"Stop bothering the princess, here I'll sit here next to DongWoon so he won't touch your feet anymore." HyunSeung came in and plopped himself right between my feet and DongWoon. "Better?" 

"Better. Komawo HyunSeung" he leaned in closely "Oppa" I finished my sentence. 

"Good!" he smiled. The last person left standing was JunHyung. 

"You can sit next to GiKwang oppa if you want" 

"It's fine I feel better standing." He smiled "Komawo" he bowed slightly and I just smiled. As I looked around me I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest person in the world, YoSeob was sitting right at my bed side. HyunSeung, GiKwang and DongWoon were sitting at the edge of my feet and JunHyung stood at the end of my bed while DooJoon sat diagnal from me. It was the best picture in the world something that will forever be etched into my brain for years to come. 

This day started horrible, but it's just getting better and better

"So..." DooJoon started "How are we going to do this?"

"Well in all honesty I think it's better that she decide." JunHyung spoke and they all nodded. "So...how would the princess want it to be?" he smiled and I felt my heart skip five beats. 

Omo that smile

"Haha you keep turning red like that and you'll forever look like a tomato" He laughed. 

"O-Oh mianhe" I looked down. 

"Don't be sorry, he's just joking" HyunSeung laughed. "Besides, you look cute being all red like that" he smiled at me

WAAAAAHHH Why are you so charming? 

"So so sooooo?" YoSeob started to tap his feet on the ground quickly. "Who will it be? I doesn't matter the day, just the order."

"Really?" I looked at him 

"De" he smiled. "So? Am I first? Am I? Am I?" His cuteness started to overwhelm me and I couldn't stand it anymore, I was starting to break. 

"Umm...I don't know I mean."

"Come on, you know I'm first." He rose his eyebrows at me. "Just say it." 

"Yah YoSeob stop pestering her!" GiKwang shouted 

"Worried I might be first?"

". . . . " 

"Come on NiNi just say it I'm first."

"And if you're not?" I bluffed, with that he fllowered his head "Omo YoSeob..." he then lifted his head up and flashed me a smile and wink at me.

[[Basically this]]
tumblr_m16w54rheb1qlor5p.gif


"Ah Kyeopta!" I gasped "Okay you're first!"

"HAHA I WIN!" I jumped out of his seat and threw his fist in the air in excitement while a few of the members groaned. 

"Yah YoSeob not fair!" GiKwang whined

"Hyung you used your cuteness, that's not fair to the rest of us."

"Ah leave it to YoSeob to slay the girls." HyunSeung shook his head. 

"Give it up guys it's no use" DooJoon laughed. 

"Mianhe I tried but...he's just so cute! Mianhe I really tried to fight it." I giggled as I smiled at the rest. 

"Ah it's no use, he is just too powerful." DongWoon hung his head. 

"Don't worry NiNi our date will be the best. I promise" YoSeob smiled happily and I just giggled. 

"Arraso." 

"Whose next whose next?" GiKwang looked at me with begging eyes. 

"Mmmm....GiKwang oppa" I smiled 

"Yes!" I laughed at his reaction.

"Happy?" I smiled. 

"Of course!" He smiled. "Just watch your date with me will be the best!" 

"Hmph I'd like to see that" YoSeob scoffed and GiKwang glared at him while YoSeob just stuck his tongue out at him. 

"Arrasso calm down."

"Yeah NiNi still needs to choose her other dates." DongWoon spoke up. "So whose next?" I felt their stares all focused on me, I scanned each of them and my eyes laid upon JunHyung. 

"JunHyung oppa" I smiled, everyone in gasp and looked over at the clueless rapper. 

"Me?" he pointed his finger towards himself and I nodded my head with a smile. 

"If that's alright"

"Y-Yeah it's fine I don't mind at all. I'm just a bit surprised is all" He smiled at me and I giggled. "Komawo" 

"Komawo for accepting it." 

"Ah Hyung is so lucky." DongWoon pouted and I couldn't help it. 

"You want to be next?" I smiled at him, and like a child who was just given a free lollipop, his eyes lit up with such joy and happiness. 

"Yes! Komawo!" he smiled brightly flashing me his beautiful teeth. 

His smile is so radiant, it makes me feel happier by just looking at it

"Only two more to go" DooJoon smiled as he rose both of his fingers to show me the amount. 

"Ah the moment of truth." YoSeob whispered. I looked over at HyunSeung and then at DooJoon, my mind just coudln't decide which I should chose. They were both handsome, sweet, hell they were all handsome and sweet, I'm amazed that I was able to choose four dates already. I shook my head in frustration 

"Aish I can't decide, it's too hard. Mianhe" I looked at the both of them and JunHyung spoke up. 

"Then there's no other choice." he reached into his pocket and took out a coin. "Alright you two it's gone down to this, DooJoon as leader choose, head or tails?" DooJoon got up from his spot and so did HyunSeung. 

"Heads" JunHyung flipped the coin in the air and swiftly caught it in his hand, the rest of the members surrounded JunHyung all eagered to see the result, I would have too if it weren't for me having to stay in the bed. 

"And the person to take the fifth date is..." he kept us all in suspense as he opened his hand slowly revealing the truth behind who won. "Jang HyunSeung!" DooJoon scoffed and HyunSeung rose his fist in the air in victory. Everyone started to laugh and pat DooJoon's back in a sympathetic manner.

"Yes!" 

"Ah it can't be helped" DooJoon threw himself on back in the chair. 

"Don't worry DooJoon oppa" I smiled "Everyone always says, save the best is for last right?" he smiled brightly at me 

"That's right NiNi" he smiled at me as everyone settled back into their spots. "So is everyone set as to what order it is?" 

"De~" Everyone chimed suddenly a ringing could be heard. 

"Oh that's my phone" DooJoon got it out quickly and soon everyone in the room was silent. "Oh Joon Ja! de.....de.....now?....yeah we just told her." He got up from his seat and walked over to the window. "Oh yeah I see you.....alright...I understand...mmhhhmm...yeah...yeah.....alright, annyeong." he hung up the phone and put it away neatly in his pocket and turned toward us all. 

"Manager hyung?" DongWoon asked

"Mmhm. He said that he got everything settled at the hotel and thinks that we should get going now." I felt my heart quickly sink. "Ah but we'll be back here in the morning NiNi don't worry." I lifted my head up and smiled.. 

"Anhi you don't have to it's alright really, you guys are really busy" 

"It's alright, our manager told us we should check on you in the morning, I can't promise it'll be all of us though." He sighed 

"It's alright, kashambnida." I gave a slight bow. 

"We'll give you all of our numbers so don't be afraid to text us." 

"Omo no it's alright really."

"Where's your phone?" 

"Oh uh...there it is on the tray." 

"Ah good" he grabbed it. "can you unlock it for me?" he handed me my phone.

"Uh..." I looked at him confused.

"Jebal." He smiled at me and I quickly unlocked my phone. "Komawo" he smiled again

He's so charming

I stared at his face for the longest time admiring a lot of his features. His amazing cheeks and sweet lips, his eyes that that were fierce but had such a kindess to them and teeth that showed whenever he smiled just made him look even more amazing. 

"Ah there we go, here JunHyung your turn."

"Alright." 

"Wait what." I looked at the two confused. 

"Done, HyunSeung catch" he threw my phone to him, this went on until my phone was being tossed around until it finally reached YoSeob. 

"There we go" he smiled. "Now you have everyon's number, now give me yours and then I'll give it to the rest of the guys in the car." He smiled at me as he handed me his phone, I looked at the phone that was in my hand and then back at him. "Gaja it's alright, just dial it." I followed his order and typed in my number. "Ah kashambnida" he thanked me and put my phone on my lap.

"We should all get going now," DooJoon ordered. 

"Aw Hyung" DongWoon whined. 

"Gaja Joon Ja is waiting, we have to say our goodbyes." 

"Annyeong NiNi komawo for my braclet"  

"De we're all happy with our presents." JunHyung gathered the presents and put them in the bag."Annyeong I hope you feel better." 

"De kashambnida oppa" I smiled and he left the room with a nod and smile

"Annyeong NiNi I look forward to our date" GiKwang waved goodbye to me with a smile and I waved back. 

"Make sure to rest up alright? Annyeong~" There went YoSeob with a sweet smile. DongWoon came to my side with smile worn on his face yet in his eyes I saw a small hint of sadness. 

"Mianhe Seoni for everything, I hope we can make it up to you." He laid his hand on my head yet again and I felt my heart feel at peace, maybe it was from what he said or just by the fact that his eyes were sad, I didn't know what it was but I wasn't quite sure how to react to it. "Sleep well alright? And try to relax." he smiled brightly as he walked towards the door. "Annyeong NiNi~ see you tomorrow."  I looked over at DooJoon who was the last to leave the room.

"Well I better get going too." He looked at the floor awkwardly as he stood there. 

"De, kashambnida for everything DooJoon oppa, I really appriciate all of this even thought I'm sure I don't really deserve this." his eyes shot up and he quickly walked over to my side and grabbed my hand. 

"You deserve every bit of this, if not more. What you didn't deserve was getting hurt the way you did, so please don't think you don't deserve this when you do. I just hope that we can all make it up to you as best we can, we will do our best to let you have a fun date with all of us." he grabbed my hand with both of his and he knelt to my level. As I looked into his eyes I saw his deep compassion, and I could tell that at that moment he was being completly serious which made my heart pound. Seeing one of the idols I admired show that he cared for someone like me made me feel special, he truly was a kind person. "We will treat you like the Princess that you are so please just put your trust onto us, alright?" I nodded my head and he smiled. "Good." he got up from his spot and put his hands in his pockets. 

"Well I better get going now, I'll try my best to check on you tomorrow. Rest well NiNi" He smiled and left me alone in my hospital room. 

Bwoh what a crazy day. I can't believe everything that's happened

"I should text Amber, oh and maybe I can check my Facebook while I'm at it." I grabbed my phone and to my suprise I see I got 12 messages. "Bwoh" when I opened my inbox I see 6 messages from Amber. "Aish I'm surprised she didn't call the cops" I sighed, after reading the frantic messages sent by my bestfriend I went back to see what the other six messaged were from.
 

-~YoSeobie~ <3

-GiKwang ;)

-HyunSeung Oppa!

-Jokor B)

-DongWoonie <3

-DooJoon


Are you serious?

I opened the messaged in shock.

~YoSeobie~ <3:

Annyeong NiNi~

Ah it’s so sad we had to leave :(

but it’s alright I’ll come by

to see you tomorrow. I’ll sneak

passed the manager hyung if I have to
(`ー´)

Please get better soon~ Fwaiting!

Annyeong NiNi~
(*^▽^)/

P.S. Tell GiKwang you like me the best  (*^▽^*)


GiKwang ;):

Annyeong NiNi~

We’re all sad we had to leave

Ne but I promise I’ll make it up

to you on our date ;) I’ll be

sure to beat YoSeob!
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ I’ll try my

best to come with the guys to check

on you. Please rest well and relax,

NiNi Fwaiting!

and remember that you like me the best~ <3

Bye Yeom~


HyunSeung Oppa!:

Annyeong NiNi

I hope that DongWoon, YoSeob and

GiKwang didn’t overwhelm you today

Well we all hope the best for you.

Thank you again for my bracelet! It’s

amazing I truly love it.

I hope you feel better tomorrow, I

might be one of the people to check up

on you. kekeke

Annyeong rest well, Fwaiting!


Jokor B):

Annyeong Seoni,

I would like to thank you for the

gift you made for me and Hara

I’m really happy and I really love the

necklaces and I’m sure she will too.

Mianhe for all the trouble we’ve caused

I hope that you feel better tomorrow,

although I may have been a bit distant

I still like you as a person, you have

a genuine heart. I will try to see you

tomorrow, I would like to see and hope

you are doing alright. Just keep Fwaiting!

Annyeong


DongWoonie <3:
NiNi~

Ah it’s so sad that our date is

the fourth I’m still really sorry

for everything that has happened to

you, no one should go through that

I will make it up to you with all

my heart and strength. I hope you can

forgive us. Please rest and make sure

to eat again, I don’t want you to faint

gain. Ah you’re getting better at calling

us Oppa~ it’s so nice~

I’ll be sure to stop by tomorrow and check

on you. I’ll try to give you a little something

while I’m at it. Fwaiting!

Annyeong and rest well my Princess~


DooJoon:
Annyeong NiNi

I hope that you are able to

rest after a long and pretty tiring day

Please try to relax and take care of

yourself for tonight. Seeing how everyone

would like to check on you tomorrow it

seems we’ll all be trying our best to

check up on you. Looks like everyone is

looking forward to their date with you,

even JunHyung, I guess we all just feel

that we have to make something up to you.

I hope what I told you didn’t escape your

mind, remember that you deserve all of this,

you’re gonna be B2ST’s Princess until you

feel better.

Seoni Fwaiting!

See you tomorrow, Annyeong



I felt my eyes water as I read each of the messages, I never expected for them to be so sweet and kind, they were all just normal idols that I would just dream of seeing and never feel like I would fufill that dream. But here I am now sitting on my hospital bed reading messages that were sent to me by each of the idols that I truly admire, where each message contained Fwaiting! and it somehow actually gave me strength. I opened my text box and began to type in my responce to each of them when I felt like I needed to do something real quick. 

"I need to update my status real quick" I logged onto my Facebook so that I could update it 

. . . .Loading. . . .


Status: Ah~ Today has been a crazy day, I hope that all of this isn’t a dream (= w=) and if it is I don’t want to wake up.

Ah but otoke? Mr. Lee’s project is due soon and I decided to go ahead and jack up my arm, I’ll just read Fwaiting! till I feel the strength fully go through me I guess.



"There we go," I smiled, "And now to respond to my oppas." 

This is so...surreal isn't it?
 



So I have decided to create an account for Seoni. I decided to do this because I saw a friend of mine have a roleplaying account to well...roleplay. And I thought to myself, Why not make one for Seoni?

The reason behind this is because my story is going to involve many different media outlets one of them being FaceBook so to make the story more fun and a bit interactive I decided to create a facebook for my character. Now I would like several of you to participate as well because Seoni has to have friends doesn't she? So this will give you all a chance to roleplay as someone and have fun, this lets you meet new friends and maybe even get to know me a bit more, the author \(^w^)/

 

I will write down a list of Ulzzang I would like for Seoni to be friends with and the one with (CD) means they will be a character in my story and have a certain descriptions. Also I'm not listing a whole bunch, just a few, so if there is an Ulzzang that you would like to Roleplay as just comment on either my story or this blog post. There will also be some idols involved as the story progresses, but not right now because as of this moment my character only got their numbers, so the only idol slot that's really open is Amber's and Laura who is not an idol but is a character in the story \(owo)/ 

The Facebook is already open Just click on this picture

600524_106703889540404_1186038488_n.jpg


PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE PARTICIPATE. I promise it will be fun. 

List Males:

Park HyunSeok (CD)
Park TaeJun (CD)
Lee Chihoon (CD)
Jong Jin (CD)
Song Chan Ho
Park Sang Il
Dae Hwan
Lee Do Hyung (CD)
Yu Ha Min
Tae Yang

List Females:

Hong YoungGi (CD)
Song Ah Ri 
Park HyeMin (CD)
JinJin (CD)
Rainie Yang
Park Boram 
Lee EunJi (CD)
Kim Da Hyun (CD)
Lee Dasom
Park Sora
Mikki/ Lee Yeon Ju 

Others: 
Amber (CD)
Laura (CD)


Any other Questions or suggestions please ask away. I LOVE YOU ALL MY KITTIES \(^w^) thank you and bye~yeom