A

The Half Blonde Girl

[DongWoon POV]

"Hyung hurry up, we have to check on NiNi! And she needs her food already." I was at the front of the hospital waiting for YoSeob to pick up his pace. Sadly while we were getting NiNi her food we ran into some fans, I was able to sneak away with the food but sadly YoSeob got caught.

Aish why can't we just get our food and go in peace for once.

As I stood at the front I saw a car pull up and a boy getting out of the front seat.

"Komawo Laura!" He thanked the girl that drove him as he got out of the car.

"Anhi I'm worried too. Go now and thank me later! Just remember to text me the details or if you need anything else."

"Komawo!" He thanked her one last time and ran past me into the hospital building almost pushing me out of the way.

Wah I hope everything is okay...

"Alright gaja." YoSeob jogged towards me with the rest of the food in his hands. "I don't think they'll be bothering us anymore." He looked back the fans that stood far away from us taking pictures and waving. Of course he was the king of fanservice so he gave a sweet smile and waved back and then turned back to me. "How do you think she reacted to the news?"

"Hmm.....She probably thought we were lieing and said she won't believe it till there's proof of somesort."

"Haha why do you say that?"

"Her personality kind of gives off that feel."

"That's true. I can't wait to upstairs and see her face when we confirm it" He started to laugh with excitement out of the thought. "Ne let's hurry up I really want to see her now."

"Yeah. BUT I GET TO HUG HER WHEN WE GET THERE!"

"BWOH WAE~" YoSeob started to whine putting on his aegyo so I fought back with mine.

"SHE'S MY HUG TOY"

"NO SHE'S MINE!."

"Fine then. Kai Bi Bo then." We were about to start the game for who gets to hug NiNi first when I felt a vibration in my pocket. "Hold On." I pulled out my phone to see a text from DooJoon.

"What is it?"

"DooJoon, he said hurry up because NiNi is losing color. Bwoh Hyung we have to run!"

"Wait did he say anything on hwo she reacted to the news?" I looked back at the text to see if I missed anything.

"Anhi he said she couldn't keep focus, We have to hurry."

"Gaja." We ran through the hospital doors and got to the lobby to check in. When we got up to the desk I saw the boy from earlier yelling at the nurse at the desk.

"Let me in! I have to see her, hwo hurt is she?!"

"Sir please sit down." The nurse was trying to calm the guy down but it seemed to only get him even more heated.

"Yah NiNi needs me!" He cried out throwing his hands in the air. At first I brushed him off but then I replayed what he said.

NiNi?

Both the nurse and the guy went through a whole back and forth argument, he just kept yelling "She needs me!" and the nurse kept responding with "Please sit down." This pattern kept repeating and it only got him angrier and angrier.

"Hyung did you hear him earlier? He knows NiNi."

"De I heard."

"Think he's her boyfriend?"

"Maybe. It wouldn't surprise me, I mean a girl as cute as NiNi is bound to have a boyfriend."

"Mmm..." I don't know why but it bothered me knowing that the guy in front of us could be NiNi's boyfriend. He has short but long hair that swooped a bit to the side covering the side of his face a bit. I started analyzing everything about him, I was curious to see the kind of guy NiNi was in to. I'm a guy so it's only natural trying to see what competion I'd have. His ear was almost covered with earings even on the inside.

Wah so she liked those kind of guys?

I felt my non pierced ears feeling self conscious. I analyzed some more, he seemed to be wearing a leather like vest over a plaid shirt, I had to admit the kid has style. He was wearing skinny jeans that had a ripped style to them with a studded belt to hold them up. His eyes were very fierce but I wasn't sure if that was how they always looked like or if it only looked like that because of the situation at hand.


"-oon? Yah babo wake up!" I came to my senses to see YoSeob wacing his hand in front of my face.

"Oh mianhe Hyung guess I zoned out there for a minute." I gave a nervous chuckled.

"Ah. Well we should take him to NiNi"

"Bwoh?"

"He obviously knows her and cares a lot for her to be standing there yelling at a nurse at a hospital. Plus he needs to know she's alright, she hasn't seen anyone else she knows ever since she got here and this could be a way for her to become more relaxed after being alone for so long."

"Oh yeah, the only reason why we got in was because she was here alone."

"Exactly, so let's go." YoSeob to the first step walking towards the boy who was still argueing with the nurse. "Excuse me nurse?"

"Oh De. You guys are checking in?"

"De."

"YAH DON'T IGNORE ME LIKE I'M NOT HERE!" The guy began to get frustrated.

"Sir I already told you yo-"

"He's coming with us." YoSeob intrupted the nurse."

"Bwoh?" both the nurse and the kid said at once.

"De~ He was sent here by our manager to keep an eye on us."

"Um, but he was yelling about seeing a patient."

"Oh that. Well he's kinda an apprentence still and tend to lose his temper easily. He's working on that right?" YoSeob turned to the boy hoping that he went along with it. I stood at the side watching everything being impressed by how calm YoSeob was not showing any sign of suspision. Seeing how if he was the only one talking it might raise questions I jumped in.

"De he just became an apprentence last week. He's still getting used to everything and he's even been taking anger management classes but for only a few days." The guy turned to me with a questioning look and I tried to send a message with my eyes.

"So please let us go." At first the nurse seemed reluctant to let us all go but eventually she gave in.

"Alright then. What's the name of the patient you came to see again?"

"Kim Seoni." I responded and that's when the guy seemd finally understand what was going on.

"De Mianhe I'm still getting the hang of things."

"Alright then. Go in." The nurse opened the doors and we went onward towards NiNi's room. As soon as the doors behind us shut the guy turned to us getting angry yet again.

"YAH! What's going on? How do you know Nini? And why are you gonna see her? WHO THE ARE YOU TWO!?"  YoSeob and I were taken aback by his sudden anger. "IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR VOICES!? Say something!"  I didn't know how to react because it was just so random and I don't know to explain to NiNi's boyfriend that she is in the hospital because of us.

"Ne please calm down. We'll explain it when we get there, in the mean time aren't you worried? I think you would want to see her first before anything else." I don't know how but YoSeob was able to handle the situation very well. The guy then took a deep sigh and started to pace back and forth a bit, I guess that was his calming strategy.  "Gaja Nini is waiting for us. Can e get your name?" He stopped pacing and looked at me then YoSeob with his fierce eyes.

"Just call me A."

"A?" I leaned in making sure I heard right

"De."

"The Letter?"

"De."

"What does that mean?"

"None of your business." He scoffed. "What about you two?"

"I'm DongWoon."

"YoSeob."

"DongWoon..YoSeob? That sounds...............YAH YOU'RE NOT FROM B2ST ARE YOU!?" He pointed his finger at us as his widened.

"De." YoSeob laughed.

"Wah..." He slammed both his hands on his forehead and ran them through his hair in frustration. "And it's just you two?"

"Anhi the rest are in NiNi's room."

". . . . . . . the rest as in.....the other  4?"

"De."

". . . . . . . " He stayed in his spot emotionless. "What room is she in?" He said bluntly.

"I-In room 101-6"

Did I just stutter? Aish this guy is pretty intimidating
 

"NINI!" Next thing we knew the guy was starting to run down the hallway calling for NiNi. YoSeob and I would have ran but we had the food so we couldn't risk falling over and making everything fall out. Instead we speed walked to NiNi's room hoping nothing bad happened.

"Hyung what do you think he's going to do?"

"I don't know but we have to get there."

We finally got to the room and we saw A as he calls himself was hugging NiNi very close and tightly. I clutched my fist in envy, I felt my fist start to feel a bit cool from the pressure I was making.

"Yah DongWoon what's wrong?" YoSeob nudged me, guess he saw me get tense. "Don't tell me your jealous?" He laughed at me, I just looked at the floor in embarassment and felt my face start to become red. "Waaahhhh are you getting feelings for her now?"

"Anhi~ I just...I was supposed to get the hug first. AREN'T YOU JEALOUS?!" I defended trying to switch the tables.

"Well I am just because I wanted to hug her first but I'm not angry jealous." He huffed. "Gaja. We gotta give them the food."

What is going on with me?