Chapter 6

Blood List

 

CHAPTER 6

 

 

“Annyeong, Donghae-ssi...” The girl said.

 

“YOU LITTLE MI-“

 

“Stop calling me “YOU” I have a name and that’s Jessica, Jessica Jung...”

 

“I don’t care what you’re name is you MONSTER.” Donghae screamed recklessly ang grabbed Jessica off the table.

 

Yoona being able to see what was going on tried to stop Donghae by holding me and letting his hands off Jessica. Although Jessica was harassed at the moment she smiled and looked at Yoona gently.

 

“I can handle this... please go outside of the room and return to your work.” She said.

 

Yoona follows diligently. She let goes of Donghae and leaves the room quietly, now it was only Donghae and Jessica left.

 

“WHY’D YOU KILL HER!” Donghae asked.

 

“What the hell are you talking about you Jerk, let me go...” Jessica replied.

 

“Don’t you play dumb on me Jung Jessica, I know what you are...”

 

“Are you even sure that you really do?”

 

Donghae held her tighter out of anger.

 

“You are a monster and you’re the one who killed FANY...”Donghae said and stares directly at Jessica.

 

Jessica doesn’t leave Donghae unrequited and stares back. After a while Donghae’s grip became stronger and tighter making Jessica feel uneasy. Jessica then shifts from being calm to a little bit impatient. The shift between her moods affected every part of Jessica’s body making her eyes contract and change its color to red.

 

Donghae seeing the change happen slightly budges of and gives room. He felt a slight scare after Jessica’s eyes turn crimson red right in front of him as he stared. The moment he stays away was the moment it went back to normal.

 

“You really are a monster, are you?” Donghae tactlessly said to Jessica.

 

“Tss... Humans... are you really this narrow minded over deep slitted matters? You’re barking at the wrong tree, Donghae. I did not kill Tiffany I never did...”

 

“Huh... don’t lie to me...”

 

“The moment you pointed you’re gun at me, was the moment you killed her...” Jessica said in reply.

 

Donghae stood quietly and was left in shock after hearing what Jessica just said.

 

“Tiffany has been working in this place for a long time and on that span of time I became close to her. She was one of the kindest, most generous persons I can ever meet in this place. Tiffany always held this soft spot in me because of our friendship. Then one night came while working, a tourist asked her for help and brought her outside. I didn’t know what it was ad thought that it was part of her work so I just stayed out business, but then she called me a moment later asking for Help. The moment I came to aid her she was already on the ground, lying, bloody and helpless. I tried to look for the guy she was with but I found no one. I wanted to help her but you came in to the story and pointed your gun at me, you left me no choice but to leave.”

 

“You’re lying...”Donghae said out of disbelief.

 

“Tiffany was important to me too Donghae and knowing that I lost her because of you I feel really bad. I could’ve have done something...”

 

“NO!!!” Donghae said, pushed Jessica against the wall and pointed his gun at her.

 

Jessica bumped her head against the wall and had her eyes closed because of the pain. The moment she opened both of her eyes she saw Donghae right infront of her, with his face just a centimeter away. So close that all the talking they did were delivered as whispers.

 

“Don’t lie to me...” Donghae said slowly getting teary.

Jessica looked at Donghae’s pathetic face and felt sorry for him. Her mood triggered her eye changing color abilities and again it turned from normal to another color, light blue.

 

“I’m not lying...”Jessica whispered slyly.

 

“You...” Donghae mumbled.

 

Donghae’s feelings of lose went out and he started to feel dark. He placed his gun away from Jessica and started to bit his lips. His tears then started to fall off. Jessica looks at him with such pitiful sorry eyes and couldn’t help but be sad in any ways.

 

A moment later Jessica’s Friend, Ok Taecyeon came in the room and saw how Donghae was holding Jessica up with a gun in his hand. Jessica did noticed Taecyeon but she remained quiet. Taec felt uneasy after seeing Donghae holding a gun so he pulled him off Jessica and punched him straight to the face.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 

Minho, who was left inside the car was still peacefully sleeping. There was neither noise nor any disturbance at all. No one woke him up. He was obviously tired and weak. Helpless, harmless and was totally unprotected. Suddenly out from nowhere a woman’s figure walks towards the window where Minho was leaning on. She walked in front of him and stared at him as he sleeps. She just stared and stared but said no word.

 

Minho twitched and moved his head away from the window he was leaning on. Now his head was unsupported while sleeping in a seating position. Good thing the seatbelt was there to pull him back.

 

The girl opened the car door slowly and lifted Minho’s head up. She still kept her eye on him and smiled. After a while, she gave him a little kiss on the lips.

 

Minho wakes up...

 

...but he finds nothing. He looks at the car doors but they were all closed. He slowly realizes and touches his lips then wonders.

 

“Was that a Dream?” Minho asked himself.

 

Minho then noticed that Donghae was not inside the car anymore. He tried to look for him somewhere and finds out that the car was parked near “BLUE KREME” the bar Donghae investigates. He immediately concludes that his Hyung might be in the bar so he went out and ran hastily inside.

 

A woman’s figure suddenly stood out from the shadows and smiles as she looks at Minho run.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 

Donghae was lying on the floor with his lower left lip bleeding. Taecyeon then pulled him up and grappled him. Donghae on the other hand didn’t understand why but he tried to fight back by pointing her gun towards Jessica. He never had the intention of firing because all he wants was for Taec to let go him. Minho who reached on time immediately aids his hyung and points his gun on Taec.

 

“Let him go!” Minho exclaims as he tries to scare Taec.

 

Taecyeon tilts his head to where Minho was standing and glares at him. Minho tried to hide his fears but the moment Taecyeon’s eye color changed he squirmed. Taecyeon’s grapple became stronger and stronger and Donghae was about to choke when Jessica stopped it.

 

“Taec let him go...”

 

“What?” Taecyeon asks.

 

“I said, let him go...”

 

“But why?”

 

“He’s just a poor broken hearted man who wanted vengeance for the death of a friend.”

 

“But he blames you...”

 

“I can handle him with Talk...” Jessica said and was unable to continue.

 

Donghae stood up immediately and points his gun straight into Jessica’s forehead.

 

“WHY YOU LITTLE-“

 

“No...” Jessica said and stopped Taec from moving any further. “I told you I can handle this.” Jessica smiles then stares back at Donghae.

 

“Tell me, the night you tried to help Fany. How were you supposed to do it?” Donghae asked.

 

“Simple... A bite from me would actually heal her...”

 

“NONSENSE!!!”

 

“Mr. Lee you don’t know anything about me, my class and my kind. If you keep on denying my explanation to you then I don’t know how much more I can take you and your stupidity in this game.”Jessica said arrogantly as her eye color changes.

 

“Are you trying to scare me again with your eye changing thing?” Donghae asks boldly.

 

Jessica sighed and her eye color went back to normal again. She smiled.

 

“I’m trying to hold back everything against you Mr. Lee. I’m trying my best to actually talk to you, but as of what I see you are arrogantly accusing me of murders I did not even make...” Jessica calmly said.

 

“You are a murderer... even your friend here is.” Donghae said.

 

Jessica moves Donghae’s gun away and comes close to his ears and whispers.

 

“I’ll let everything go for now and just wait for you and your stupid of a pride to calm down... You have the phone and the number; I’ll be waiting for your call...”

 

Jessica moves her head away and gives Donghae a peck on the cheeks. Her kiss felt cold as a result of being immortal. She gave Donghae a glare and a smirk and then left along with Taecyeon. Taecyeon left Minho his stare and furrowed looks.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

Donghae walks out of the room while Minho still feels troubled about what Donghae just did. So he ran right inront of him and pasted an unwanted expression in his face.

 

“Hyung!” Minho exclaimed as he pushes Donghae’s left shoulder.

 

“Why?” Donghae slyly replied.

 

“How could you not wake me up and run things on your own? Huh?”

 

“I can handle things...”

 

Minho sniffs Donghae and finds out that he drank.

 

“Hyung, you were even drunk when you charged in. We’re not dealing with normal persons here have you thought of that? We’re dealing with vampires...”

 

“YAH! I TOLD YOU I COULD HANDLE THINGS ON MY OWN!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP ON BUGGING ME!”Donghae exclaimed and set out his feelings towards Minho.

 

Minho after hearing what Donghae said, gave him a strong punch right to the face.

 

“WHY YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!!” Donghae exclaimed and punched him back.

 

Out of anger the 2 started an unexpected brawl in the bar that scared everyone in it. All of the costumers felt really scared that they started to move out. Yoona as the attending bartender in the club immediately called the police to stop them both.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

 

“I never expected to see you 2 retards again like this...” PSY said. “Have you both gone wild? What the hell we’re you 2 fighting about in a bar? Immature punks...” He said and leaves.

 

Donghae quietly sits down in front of the desk while Minho sits across. He silently looked around the room and sighed heavily as he changes his focus. He then suddenly noticed one policeman who looks at PSY in one corner with a slightly strong gaze. The moment PSY talks Gibberish his eyes trembled. Donghae was suspecting him and so he focused all his attention to him.

 

All his eyes were doing was tremble, but it never changed. Donghae trying to be tricky plotted a plan. He stood up and hastily walked in front of the police man and pulled his collar.

 

“You’re one of them are you...” Donghae whispers and stares at him.

 

“What the hell are you talking about...” The policeman calmly says.

 

“WHY YOU INSOLENT PUNK! ARE YOU TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE HERE AGAIN?” PSY exclaimed and points Donghae.

 

“I know you’re one of them...”

 

“One of what? You moron...”

 

“SIT DOWN THE 2 OF YOU!!!” PSY said and slapped them both hard on the head.

 

The moment PSY did the policeman lost all of his patience and glared at him. He had his eye color change from black to red and it was not fading away. The policeman’s anger and shift of mood caused a ruckus in jail.

 

“I knew it...” Donghae said.

 

The policeman smirks and stares at PSY. His crimson red eye scared the petunia out of PSY and he ran in a corner. The policeman followed him and ran but Donghae was there to stop him. He grabbed the police’s collar and punched him. Now Donghae was the vampire’s new target. Minho seeing how Donghae was trying to fight the vampire through physical combat tried to look for a gun.

 

Donghae was rolled and thrown off by the policeman. He was as strong as an ox and was merciless as a Psycho. He gave Donghae blows of punches and kicks like he was trying to soften the meat he wanted to eat. Everyone in the hallway was panicking and running because of the situation, PSY ran away for good. Until at last Donghae was so bruised up he couldn’t stand anymore. The vampire walked towards him and moved closer to where Donghae’s neck was. He was in the verge of biting him when.

 

“Hey you...”

 

The vampire lifted his head up.

 

“Leave Hyung away...” Minho said.

 

BANG* BANG*

 

 

 

 

 

TBC...