Chapter 5

Blood List

 

CHAPTER 5

 

 

Donghae walks into the room with the sound that broke the silence and his heart. There he was, hopelessly staring at Tiffany’s cold and lifeless body on the hospital bed. He grabs her cold hand and cries on it.

 

“Pany ah~... Pany ah~ please don’t... please don’t go. Don’t leave me, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

 

Donghae crouches and cries off. The moment Minho comes in and sees him he tries to call the nurses nearby for help.

 

Tiffany is gone. She’s gone forever.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

Everyone mourned the day Tiffany was buried including Donghae. He felt his heart crack open and break. Minho stood beside him, but he was just hopelessly watching his hyung sob. It was a bad day for everyone. It was a sad gloomy day.

 

Everyone walks away from the grave after the ceremony, but Donghae refuses and stays for a while. Minho trying to be an understanding dongsaeng, smiles and leaves him there for some time.

 

He walked a couple of miles and looked around. The next thing he knew was that he was already looking at a very peaceful and breezy sight. Trees and flowers alongside a beautiful horizon. His feet brought him to the part of the cemetery where most sobbing people would like to be and find peace. Minho breathes in a whole lot of fresh air into his lungs and smiles.

 

“It’s cool isn’t it?”

 

A girl’s voice toned out and talked to him. Minho immediately shifted his attention and sees a girl looking at the same horizon as he is. He smiles and sighs in reply.

 

“You know I always come here just to find peace and silence. The city is such a noisy place, I can’t merely think of any bright ideas in it anymore.”

 

“That’s actually nice. Well I never even knew there was a place like this here.” Minho replied and reaches a hand to the girl. “Minho, Choi Minho. You are?” He asks.

 

“Jung Soojung, but I like to be called Krystal...” The girl said and holds his hand in reply.

 

Both looked at each other and smiled.

 

 

 

**********

 

 

Donghae walks to where he parked the car and notices Minho walking towards it also, but he had someone with him. Minho notices him and smiles, he then grabs the girl his with.

 

“Hyung, sorry if I was late.” Minho said.

 

“It’s okay, I just got here...” Donghae said in reply.

 

Donghae noticed the girl behind Minho and so he tilted his head and looked at her, he then straightens up and looks at Minho.

 

“Care to tell me who this girl is?”

 

“Oh right, Hyung this is Jung Soojung but she prefers to be called Krystal.”

 

“Hmph.” Donghae said and walks towards her. “How’d you two met? It’s quite scary to be meeting in a cemetery don’t you think?” He teased.

 

“Hyung...”

 

Krystal giggled.

 

“It’s okay Minho, it is quite creepy and eerie but it was great though...” Krystal smiled.

 

Minho just smiled in reply.

 

“So where would you go now Krystal? From the way I look at you, I believe you’re still not on your 20’s. Are your parents around?” Donghae asked.

 

“Nope, I just visited a close friend by myself...”

 

“Are you on your way home? Cause if you are will give you a ride...” Minho asked Krystal kindly and smiled.

 

“Nah, I’ll be alright you don’t have to do that. I can take care of my own.”She said and looks at her watch. “Well it’s almost time, I should get going. Thanks you guys I do hope to see you again.” Krystal said, bowed and started to walk away.

 

“Are you sure you’re going to be fine?” Minho called out.

 

Krystal turns around and smiles, then begins to walk again.

 

“You guys should be more careful than I am though...” She whispers to herself and smirks.

 

Donghae and Minho looks at her as she walks away. The moment she exits the gates they turned around and went inside the car.

 

“You made quite a catch...” Donghae complimented.

 

“I know right, too bad I forgot to get her number.”

 

“Loser...”

 

“Aish... Tsk... Hyung just drive.” Minho said and crossed his arm.

 

 

 

*********

 

 

The car was quiet as Donghae drives. No one dared to utter a word, Maybe it’s because Minho was tired and Donghae didn’t had any reason to speak. After a while Minho fell to sleep and leaned his head to the cars window. Minho seeing his dongsaeng sleeping peacefully ceased the chance and went to “Blue Kreme” the bar where he saw a healthy Tiffany for the first and last time.

 

Donghae took the chances of seeing the girl in the phone there and waited for hours. He waited and waited but never gave up. He sat inside his car checking the place out and at the same time looking out for Minho.

 

It was almost 12:00, but no familiar face was there.

 

“Tsk... maybe she didn’t plan to come here tonight. *sigh*” Donghae sighed.

 

He was about to give up when he saw a white BMW speeding towards the bar. The car stopped right in front of it and someone was going out of it. Donghae sat down in the driver’s seat when he accidentally took a glance at the driver of the white BMW and saw a familiar face. He furrowed his eye brows and followed the girl with a gaze. Donghae took out the phone he had been keeping for investigation and looked at it.

 

It was here.

 

Donghae immediately went out of his car leaving Minho sleeping inside and ran towards the car. He examined it and looked at it, then ran inside the bar. He took a close look at each of the faces inside but the girl was gone.

 

“Where could she be?” She said and sat down the bartender’s stand.

 

“What could I get you sir?” The bartender asked.

 

Donghae looked at her and smiled.

 

“Give me something that could make me drunk for tonight please...”

 

“Okay” the bartender replied ad took something from the liquor stand.

 

Donghae took out the phone in his pocket and placed it in the nook of the bar. He gazed at it expecting for a call, but there was none. After a while his ordered liquor came so he started to drink, to keep himself awake. He waited and waited fortunately destiny didn’t fail him, it rang.

 

“Yeobeoseyo?” Donghae asks in a slightly drunk voice.

 

“I can smell your breath from up here; it’s quite unwanted for such a handsome guy like you...” A woman’s voice said through the phone.

 

“Where are you? Show yourself.” Donghae sloppily said and turns around to where he can see the whole bar.

 

Donghae’s eyes were dropping so he did not exactly have a clear view over the crowd.

 

“You turned around already you still can’t see me?”

 

“YAH!” Donghae screamed.

 

All of the person in the bar looked at him, surprised and shocked.

 

“Ahahaha... Don’t try to break your throat from screaming, you won’t be able to find me with that. Put the phone in loud speaker...”

 

“YAH! WHY WOULD I FOLLOW YOU!?”

 

“Just do it...” The woman on the phone said.

 

Donghae pressed the loudspeaker button, but the woman on the phone didn’t talk anymore.

 

“Yeobeoseyo? YEOBEOSEYO?! YAAAH!” Donghae feeling dizzy and irritated was about to throne the phone.

 

Donghae reached his hand as far as he could that he didn’t notice the phone close to the bartender’s face.

 

“Please bring this man to my table, Yoona yah...” The woman on the phone said immediately to the bartender in which the bartender reacted to.

 

She held Donghae’s hand who was about to throw the phone away.

 

“Sir, Please calm yourself down, she wants to see you. Follow me please.” Yoona said and started to walk.

 

Donghae sloppily and dizzily follows her. They walked until they reached a table. Donghae suddenly goes back to his avid senses the moment he sees who owns the table.

 

“You...” Donghae mumbles.

 

“Annyeonghaseyeo, Donghae ssi...” The girl said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

TBC...

--------------------------

Now this one is quite a quick update,

maybe because I won't be able to update any sooner...

I have a tight schedule ahead of me, but I'll still find time to write.

I do hope you'll bear with me and the late updates :3

- Jane_choding -