Chapter 14

Blood List

CHAPTER 14

 

 

"I said hands up in the air..." Minho repeated as he looked at Jonghyun's back facing him. Krystal being totally startled started to panic out and question Minho's immediate reactions. "What the... What are you doing?" Krystal asked.

 

Jonghyun turned around and faced Minho with a displeased face. "Seeing my meal to be pointing its gun on me I'm starting to feel that I want to eat you again already..." Jonghyun murmured and placed his hand in his pockets. "Jonghyun stop it..." Krystal said in reply and tried to stop Jonghyun from teasing Minho.

 

"Heh..." Minho smirked. "Tell me you're the one who murdered the poor man, didn't you? Another case of a death was filed this morning and I knew who to blame at the moment. IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!"

 

Krystal pulled her eye brows together with the unpleasing news she just heard. She turned around to see Jonghyun smiling off a stress. Jonghyun touche his lips slowly as Krystal watches him and then slowly it off. "My urges were strong... I just couldn't get through with it so yeah I did... It's a lot more better than eating you. I kind of liked i---" Jonghyun was cut when he was talking."

 

"OPPA!" Krystal exclaimed as she disgustingly tried to stop him from talking any further. "You promised me you'll try to stop yourself..."

 

"I promised to try Krystal, but I just can't help it. I still need them to freakin' survive this place." Jonghyun answered.

 

"If you can't keep your promise then why did you follow her here you schmuck." Minho pointed out. rystal hearing what Minho has to say reacted. "Minho..."

 

"What? Isn't it true, I thought you followed her to help her?  Turns out that you became a burden yourself." Minho said and puts his gun down back to the holster. Minho smiles and looked at Jonghyun with a teasing face.

 

"HAHAHAH, Oh yeah right, I'm here to help her out, but instead turned out to be a bumming headache for her. But hey why do you care? She's not your girl. She's mine..." Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

"What?"

 

"Jonghyun!"

 

 

**********

 

 

Donghae walks Jessica to where he really lives. As Jessica saw Donghae's small white house she felt an awe deep inside. Donghae walks across his stony lone, but notices that Jessica did not follow him and kept on staring at the front view of his house. Donghae turns around and looks at Jessica who has her eyes and mouth wide open.

 

"Uhm... You don't want to keep looking on that." Donghae said and pointed out to Jessica. "Oh... ahahahaahahaha" Jessica laughed. "I just can't help staring at your cute little house."

 

"Let's just come in inside." Donghae said and started to walk infront of the door. "TA-DA! I told there's not much to see---"

 

"WOOOW!!! Oppa you're house looks clean and huge!" Jessica exclaimed and ran around his living room.

 

Jessica found a comfy black couch where she immediately sat on with a big smile on her face. "I could just live her instead of the hotel."

 

"OY! OY! You can't just run into man's house just like that. Are you crazy? People might think where living in together..." Donghae explained and crossed his arms.

 

"Well you're old enough to be allowed to do that..."

 

"But definitely not with you..."

 

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO A WOMAN LIKE ME?"

 

"Are you even sure you're a woman. You look like a little girl to me."

 

"WAE?!!!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

"Look at you. The moment I opened the door, you immediately ran inside and sat down the couch like a little girl that just came home from school." Donghae said and smiled.

 

"YAH OPPA !" Jessica exclaimed and threw a pillow at him. "AISH ! YAH NOONA YAH ! CUT IT OUT ! you're totally wrecking my home arrangement." Donghae immediately reacted and exclaimed.

 

Jessica suddenly closed from talking and looked at Donghae. Donghae stares back out of curiousness and looked from left to right and then back to where Jessica was sitting. "WAE?" Donghae asked.

 

"You- you called me-- you called me--"

 

"Noona? Why is there something wrong with calling you that? You're acting like I'm an oppa but the truth is you're a NOONA yourself. I said that to stop you from acting like a baby and I didn't do that on purpose..." Donghae explained.

 

"AAAAAISSSSH !" Jessica exclaimed. "Yah after what you did I think I hate you already..."

 

Jessica looked at Donghae with an annoyed stare and lied down to sleep. She had her arms crossed and eyes fakely closed.

 

"Sica?" Donghae called out asking Jessica if she can hear her. Instead of opening her eyes for him she abruptly turned around and faced the couch. Donghae looks at her as she turns around like a mad little girl. So he walked towards her, puts his hands in his waist and sighed.

 

"Sica... See what I mean? Look at you you're acting like a little girl again." Donghae explained calmly.

 

"I'm not talking to you, get out..." Jessica said while she still faced the couch. "Sica, why would I get out of my own house... If you want to sleep in the couch that bad without seeing me then I'll bring this outside the house."

 

"Do it... I'm not moving any inch away from this thing." The hardheaded Jessica insisted and still lied down the couch. "Fine then... I'll carry this out along with you."

 

Donghae stupidly thought of it, but he did do it though he held both sides of the couch with Jessica in it and started to pull it. As he pulled it across the room, Donghae tripped off the living room carpet and accidentally pulls Jessica down to the floor where He unintentionally went on top on. Jessica stares at him curiously and said no word, Donghae did the same.

 

 

**********

 

Minho stands near Jonghyun after hearing what he has to say about his relationship with Krystal.

 

"What did you just say? She's yours?" Minho whispered and looked at him closely.

 

"You heard me right. She's mine... SHE'S MI--- !!!" Jonghyun exclaimed and was cut off when Minho's temper went up and punched him. Minho looks at him as he fall down and then turns around to see Krystal looking at him. Minho furrowed his eyebrows together and looked at Krystal with a frustrated face.

 

"You... I thought you were just friends? Close friends..." Minho asked. Minho was breaking down slowly and was starting to lose his poor mind. Broken hearted he tried to walk out of the room but Krystal held his arm and stopped him. "Oppa..." Krystal whispered.

 

Minho stopped, but he tried to let go of Krystal's grip. "Wae? What lie are you going to make up for this again huh? Haven't you got enough yet?" Minho said and turned around to start off.

 

"i'm not going to lie anymore. Oppa I'm going to tell you this... I'm arranged to marry Jonghyun. That's what mom and dad agreed. I was against it at first but my older brothers asked me to just go with it cause they didn't want me to end up like my sister." Krystal said and started to get teary.

 

Minho turned around to see Krystal with her head down. Tears running down her cheek, her hands held tight together. She was totally embarrassed to raise her head up and look at him. "Why did you have to lie... I could've accepted the truth and just stopped. But why?"

 

"I thought that if I lied and finished everything up I would still have you with me..."

 

"Wha--- That ..."

 

Jonghyun stood up from where he fell down and looked at Minho. He sighed "She decided to come here to look for her sister and hoped that she might come back with her. Worrying about how things might turn out I followed her here. I thought nothing would change, but something actually did. She told me a lot about you. She said that after meeting you, she felt like she already met the man she would live with for a century. I thought if I brought her sister back to her we could just go home and stop everything about you and start again with me. But I was wrong."

 

Minho looks at Jonghyun and so did Krystal.

 

"I was wrong and that more. Loving someone who can't even love you back because there's another person owning their heart. I had a lot to sacrifice but there you are making her happy more than I can. You know how painful that is." Jonghyun said and cried. 

 

The room was filled with an unwanted silence. No one had the guts to talk when a sudden masculine voice butted in.

 

"I know how that feels. It really hurts..."

 

All of them turned around Minho, Krystal and Jonghyun did. As they did they came to see Taecyeon standing in the front door looking at all them.

 

"You..." Krystal whispered to herself as she sees Taec.

 

Taceyeon smiles and looks back at her.

 

"Hello, Little Jung."

 

 

**********

 

 

An awkward air brushed towards Donghae and Jessica when they were in the room.

 

"It's getting hot in here..." Jessica whispered while she tries to look away due to the awkwardness of the scene.

 

"Jessica?" Donghae called out as he looks at Jessica.

 

"Hmmm..." She replied.

 

Donghae brushed his hands over Jessica's hair that were tangled over her face. "You're..." Donghae sighed and gulped in a lot.

 

"You really are pretty..."

 

Jessica widened her eyes out of shock. Was Donghae complimenting her? Did he meant that? What's going on?

 

"If you're thinking about what I just said. I meant it. Seeing you as what you were before I didn't knew any better. But seeing you now...everything is just proving me wrong."

 

Jessica looked at him. yes she felt the sincerity inside but she was doubting deep inside. Jessica stood up and sat down besides Donghae. A lot of memories ran back to her as she sat down. She couldn't help but think and cry them all out. Donghae starts to get startled after seeing the tears fall down from her cheeks.

 

"Sica, Wae?" Donghae asked as he tries to look at her.

 

"Nothing... I just. I just thought of him again."

 

"Who?"

 

"Donghae oppa..." Jessica slyly said while wiping her tears off. Donghae faced up front and sat down. He nodded and smiled. "Did he hurt you?" He asked.

 

"He didn't show up and broke his promise. He broke my heart and everything..."

 

Donghae opened his mouth out of realization and looked away. "What kind of man was he... He even has the same name as I am. I feel really ebarrassed right now." Donghae whispered to himself.

 

"But I still loved him..."

 

"Why? He was a jerk...."

 

"Because he was the only person who made me feel the best out of me. He made me feel that I can be a human despite my oddly unfair situation. I was happy around him. I was never bothered. I had peace... but there's something  I don't understand..."

 

"What?"

 

"Why did i feel the same way when I was with you?"

 

Donghae looked at her as Jessica stared at him. he smiled at the sight of Jessica's confused face.

 

"Are you really happy with me?" Donghae asked and stared deeply. Jessica obdiently looked away and nodded.

 

Seeing Jessica nod he smiled. "Sica..." Donghae called out and Jessica looks at him. "Do you know that I feel the same too? I have never met such an aggressive, annoying, self centered, demanding, cu--" Donghae was cut off with the describing when Jessica gave him a peck on his cheek. Donghae smiles. "Do I talk too much?" He asks. Jessica nods and smiled.

 

Donghae gazes at her and smiles unendlessly. "Close your eyes..." Donghae pleaded. 

 

"Why?" Jessica asked.

 

"Just do it..." Dongahe said. Jessica obediently followed him and closed her eyes. Donghae moves his head towards Jessica and looks at her. carefully examining everything about her, he then gives her a kiss she deserved to have. As Donghae moved away, Jessica opened her eyes and gazed upon Donghae who was not that far away from him.

 

"Thank you..."

 

Jessica smiled and got teary. She was whole heartedly touched with what Donghae did that she unintentionally grappled him in the neck using her arms and gave him a passionate warm kiss in reply.

 

but the happiness did not last long when both were stopped by a phonecall. Donghae's phone rang out of nowhere. As Donghae looked at who was calling he saw Minho's number in it so he immediately accepted it.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Hyung... We need Jessi---"

 

"Hello... Minho... Hello?"

 

The call was cut...

 

 

 

 

 

 

T.B.C