~9~

Mysterious Love

Few days later, as Gyuri was still with me and there was no dream of that girl or maybe there is. As I woke up, I saw her sleeping beside me. She does look like an angel when she is sleeping. As I was admiring her sleeping suddenly I heard her speak.

"Stop admiring me." she say as she open her eyes and look at me.

I widen my eyes in shock. W-wait, how does she know that I am admiring her?

"N-no I'm not." I say as I look away to hide my embarrassment.

She chuckles.

"Yes you are and I am just pretending to sleep."

This time I face her, I hoe my face is okay when I face her.

"You're pretending to be asleep?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

She nodded her head.

"Not really but I already woke up before you besides I am a ghost and ghosts can't sleep so I pretend to be asleep."

"Well you do got a point. Oh well I should get ready so we can go to school together."

She nodded her head as I walk to the bathroom to get myself ready for school. As I had dress in my uniform, I then left the bathroom. She stood up from the bed and walk towards me. As we head downstair to the dinning table, my mum turn around and face me with a shock expression. I raise an eyebrow.

"G-gyuri?" she say.

What? She can see her too? H-how? I mean the other days, she didn't see her, right? I facepalm myself as I remember that few days ago, my mum was at Changsha, China to visit my grandma. I look at Gyuri. She looks calm and relax. How could she be relax?

"Hello, mrs Zhang." she smiled.

I was lost of words and just look at both of them. I mean h-how can my mum see her?

"Hello, Gyuri-ah." she say calmly as she took a sit on the chair.

I look at my mum surprised. I mean just now she look shock and now she look calm? I tilt my head as I was seriously confused. I heard giggles and of course, I know who was that. It was Gyuri.

"Well I know you are confused, am I right?"

I nodded my head.

"Well your mum can see me cause of your dad, ever since your dad pass away, your mum can see your dad. Well they have a strong bonding of love and that is why she can see him."

"But what about me?"

"I'm not sure about that, Yixing-ah. Your dad doesn't want you to be freak out so he only let your mum see him not you. I'm sorry."

"Nah.. It's okay and don't need to apologise." I smiled at her.

"Well sorry to shock you, mrs Zhang."

"Don't worry I am fine." she smile at her.

"Oh yeah. Mum, today I will coming home late as I got dance classes after school." I lie.

Well actually there's no dance classes this month but luckily I told my instructor that I need to use the dance studio to practice dancing or should I say calm myself.

"Okay, dear. Don't skip meals, alright?"

"Ne."

 

~~~

 

I was now in the dance room, looking at myself at the big room as I wait for the beat of the song to start and start dancing. Gyuri is invisible as she afraid Kai or anyone in Exo might barge inside the dance studio while I was dancing and will be shock to see her. My body move to the rhythm of the song.

As I had stop dancing, I took a break, I was now laying on the floor panting. I look up at the ceiling. Suddenly the door open and I saw Kris? What is he doing here? I look at him confused still laying on the floor. He walk towards me.

"Lay." I heard him call out to me.

I sit up. He gave me, me a towel and a water bottle. I took it and say thanks. I drank the water as I was so thirsty.

"Lay, is it our imagination or no?"

I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What imagination?"

"That we can see Gyuri at her home the other day."

"Maybe yes."

"Hm... Okay."

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just curious. That's all." he say as he left the dance studio.

Suddenly I felt cold shiver on my shoulder.

"Sorry about that. I have a feeling something is bothering him." she says.

"Bothering him?"

"Yes."

Hmm?? Bothering him?

"Yixing-ah, can you ask the boys to meet you at home?"

"Exo M or all those 11?"

"Exo M."

"Why?"

"Just ask them to come to your house tomorrow beside tomorrow is Saturday, am I right?"

"Yup."

Why do she need them to come to my house? What's for the meeting and what's bothering Kris?


A/n: Sorry for the late update