~1~

Mysterious Love

Here I am in my room with the killer and my lifeless body. I am speechless as I saw my lifeless body laying on the floor dead, with pool of red blood and there was my killer holding a gun and was smiling at my dead body.

 

I heard someone knocking on my door as I knew it was my mother who was calling my name out from outside of my room door. The killer ran out of my room window and just left my dead body there.

 

Suddenly the door of my room burst open and I saw my parent standing there with a shock expression as they saw my body there. My mother scream and was trembling as she get closer to my body. Her legs felt like jelly and fall on the floor.

 

''G-gyuri-ah, please don't prank on mama. Please wake up.'' She said in between sobs and try to wake me up as she thought this is some kind of joke.

 

''Mama, it's no use. I am already dead.'' I said. I knew she won't hear me.

 

I look at my father who was just standing there at the door as he was still shock and doesn't know what to do. I guess he already called the ambulance before he burst open my room door.

 

''Gyuri-ah, please wake up!'' My mother scream while crying.

 

My father went to her and hugged her. He hushed her to stop crying.

 

''Dear, please calm down.'' he said.

 

''No she is not dead!! This must be a joke.'' she say while crying.

 

''I know I know.'' he said.

 

''Why is the world so cruel?! I lost my son and now her!'' she screamed and cried.

 

My father just hushed her and I also knew he is hurting too but try to be strong for mother. I felt hurt seeing her like this. This isn't the first time I see her like this.

 

I see her being like this when my big brother, Eunhyuk was in a car accident. It hurts me by remembering that incident. I guess now I can meet him again. I already missed him though.

 

I looked at my parents. They are like before like how my brother was dead. Suddenly the ambulance and police came into my room and bring my parents out of my room.

 

I thought everyone loves me but why? Why me? Why did I do to deserve this? I followed my parents to the living room.

 

The police asked my parents some question on how I get killed but they just say they heard a gun shot and scream from my room.

 

''Thank you for your cooperation. We will investigate on your daughter's death.'' said the policeman as he left the house.

 

~~~

 

Suddenly I saw a light. Should I go there? I asked myself as I touch it and here I am in another world full of white so this must be heaven. I asked myself as I looked around the place.

 

''So you are here, Lee Gyuri.'' I heard a stranger voice behind me.

 

I turned to looked behind and I saw a cute guy standing there with a smile and he has wings. I-is he an angel?

 

''I-is this h-heaven?'' I asked.

 

Oh dear, did I ask a stupid question to this cute guy? I am so stupid to ask a stupid question.

 

''Yes this is heaven and Welcome to heaven, Lee Gyuri.'' he chuckles and smiled at me.

 

I smiled shyly at him as I feel embarrass for asking a stupid question. I wonder if my brother is here.

 

''Well you are looking for your brother, am I right?'' He asked.

 

I looked at him with shock. D-did he just read my mind or something? He chuckles at my shock expression.

 

I frowned but just nod my head cause I willing to see my brother as I missed him so much and I wonder how is he doing right now?

 

''Well let's get going now.'' he said as he hold my hand.

 

W-wait did he just hold my hand I mean I am a ghost, right? I just shrugged it off. It is just useless to think cause I am in heaven now.


A/N: First chapter! ^^ How is it? Please subscribe and comment on it ^^