~6~

Mysterious Love

A/N: Lay's Pov


''Yixing-ah~''

 

I heard her called out my name but kept silent.

 

''I'm sorry for leaving you so early and thank you for helping me.'' she said.

 

''......''

 

''Yixing-ah, promise me that you will move on and forget all about me?''

 

''........''

 

''I see. Well it's time for me to go now then.'' she said.

 

''Don't go.'' I said but it was too late.

 

She already left. Suddenly my dream was interupted by the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and get out of bed. I dress myself in black as today the whole school are going to meet Gyuri's funeral. I sighed. I wonder who is that girl. Why is she appeared in my dream again? I mean how does she know my name? Who is she? I shrugged it off and head downstair to the kitchen. I saw my mum who is making some breakfast. I smiled and say.

 

''Good morning, mum.'' I say as I took a seat.

 

''Morning, Yixing-ah.'' she say as she place the food on the table.

 

I then eat my breakfast. She then looked at me confused as why I was wearing black.

 

''Yixing-ah, why are you not wearing your school uniform?'' she asked.

 

I know it that she will asked me. I wipe my mouth with the napkin.

 

''Well the whole school is going to G-gyuri's funeral.'' I said as I swallowed hard when I mentioned Gyuri's name.

 

My mum expressioned change now it was shocked. Yes, my mum knows that I got a crush on Gyuri. She hold my hand and looked at me. Mum, please don't show me that face. I hate it. I am trying not to cry.

 

''W-why didn't you tell me?'' she asked.

 

''I was in a shock state yesterday and I am sorry cause our principal just informed us at school hall.''

 

She sighed.

 

''Why would someone do such a thing to her? I hope she rest in peace.'' she said.

 

''I hope so too. Oh well I should get going now.'' I said as I stood up from my seat.

 

''Okay.''

 

I left the house and met the others so we can go to her house together.

 

~~~

 

We wait for our turned to say our prayers and guess what? We met Exo K. I sighed. When are we going to be friends again? I saw Kai glared at me. I sighed and roll my eyes in annoyance.

 

''Lay, it's your turned now.'' Luhan said.

 

I nodded my head and said my prayers as I looked up. My eyes widen as I saw G-gyuri who is standing in front of me. I stood there froze. I-is that a G-GHOST?! I suddenly muttered her name.

 

''G-gyuri.''

 

She widen her eyes and just kept silent. W-wait, am I the only one can see her? Why is she here? Why is she not up in heaven? Resting in peace? I was so busy in my thoughts as I didn't know that someone called out my name.

 

''Lay, let's get going.''

 

My friends went to me and shook me then to where I was looking at and to their suprise they saw Gyuri.

 

''G-gyuri?''

 

Suddenly she disappeared. What the hell?! Where is she going? We looked at each other.

 

''Lay, is that Gyuri that we just saw earlier?'' Luhan asked.

 

I nodded my head. The others were shocked. Suddenly Exo K came to us. What do they want now?

 

''Hey guys, why are you so shock?'' Suho asked.

 

''W-we saw Gyuri.'' Tao whispered.

 

''WHAT?!'' they said.

 

''Shh.. Don't make a scene out here.''

 

''Tch.. As if I believe.'' Kai said as he roll his eyes.

 

''I going to find her. Maybe she's out here somewhere.'' I said.

 

''Well Lay, do got a point. Let's follow him.'' Kris said.

 

They all nodded. We all left the house and saw her sitting on an outdoor swing chair. YES! We found you!

 

''You are right.'' Exo K said.

 

'I told you so. See you don't believe me.' I thought to myself as I roll my eyes.

 

We ran to her and  call out her name well not so loud and stop in front of her to catch our breath from running.

 

''Gyuri.''

 

She looked at us and looked shocked. She then looked up at the sky.. I looked at her confused.

 

''Gyuri, who did this to you?''

 

''.......''

 

She just kept silent suddenly I heard someone called out her name and all of us looked to where she was looking. To my surprise I saw someone leaning against the tree. Who is that? Is that her brother???  She then stood up from the seat and ran to that person. He just smiled at her and suddenly they disappeared. I was shocked.

 

''W-who was that?'' Tao asked.

 

''I don't know.'' I answered.

 

''Let's get going now.'' Kris said.

 

We all nodded and never said any word as we are shocked from what we had seen earlier. I mean who wouldn't be shocked, right? I sighed. I seriously need to find that killer... Who would killed her? I mean what did she do wrong to deserve this? I sighed and looked up at the sky.

 

I wonder where are you? Who is that person that you ran into? Why didn't you answer my question? I sighed.


A/N: End of Lay's Pov...

Please comment and subscribe on it.. Sorry it is and please no silent reading.. Mianhae.. I just need to know your comments about this story so that I can improve on the next chapter...