~8~

Mysterious Love

So now I am with Yixing walking to school and there was awkward silents between us. I know he has a lot of questions in his head. Well actually I can read his mind or thoughts. Hehehe... As we had arrive at school, I look at it and sigh. Here it goes.. Yixing look at me.

"I am fine and let's go but first thing first, I need to be invisible for now."

He just nod his head so I change myself into invisible. I touch his shoulder and suddenly he felt cold shiver and look left and right. I giggles and whisper to him.

"Sorry about that, I just want you to know that I am still here."

"It's fine and okay."

We continue walking and head into our classroom. I saw Exo M, Lay and I then headed to them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey, Lay."

"Are you guys, okay?" he ask worriedly.

They just nod their head. I guess they are still shock about me appear in front of them and I know they have a lot of questions in their head like Yixing. I want to reappear infront of them but I just don't want to make a scene because the other students might think they are crazy or something so I let it go and just be invisible for them except for Yixing cause he is the one that will help me find my killer.

I have to wait when the time comes then I will reappear in front of the other 11 guys I guess. Suddenly Exo K came in. I look at both of the groups, the others were okay except for Yixing and Jongin, they were giving each other some death glares. I sighed. Seriously this is so immature. I wish all 12 of them are reunite as one. As the teacher came in. The students all rise and greet him then took a sit and the teacher starts the lesson.

The other students were so busy listening to the teacher while taking down some notes except for this 12 boy were once called themselves as Exo. I can hear that they are busy thinking or talking in their minds or thoughts as they got alot of questions. I giggles. Suddenly they turn around except for Yixing cause he knows my presence, the others look behind but there's no one and just shrug it off.

Tao, his body kinda shaking as if he is scared of something. I went to him and his body start to get shiver. Uh oh! I am a ghost. I then went back to the place where I was before. Tao then look behind but then whisper to Kris.

"Gege, I felt something cold just now." he whisper.

Kris raise an eyebrow at him and give him a *are you ing kidding me?* look. Tao just nod his head. Kris just sigh.

"Maybe it's just the wind of something, Tao. It's not like there's ghost in this kind of day."

"But it's not the wind it's-" he sentence was cut as Kris interupted him.

"Just forget about it and just concentrate please."

Tao just nod his head. I giggle and this time 11 of them turn behind again.

"I think this place hunted or something." Tao whisper.

"Nonsense."

"First, I felt something cold near me and lastly, we heard someone giggling and don't tell me it's a G-ghost."

"Oh god! Maybe it's some of the girls here."

"No, gege. Look around the girls look serious here."

Kris look around to see all girls were so serious concentrating and taking some notes then sigh.

"Just forget about it."

Tao just nod his head once again. I try to prevent my mouth from laughing.


A/n: Here's chapter 8