~4~

Mysterious Love

A/N: Now it's Kai's Pov.


I was now in the club, drinking and some of the s are just flirting with me which I don't  even care cause I am not interested in them and I just can't even think right now cause my crush is dead. D-E-A-D! I tell ya.

 

I sighed and continue drinking. Why is she dead? Why would someone would kill her? I'm not sure if I can go to her funeral tomorrow... It hurts me even more.

 

''Jongin-ah.'' I heard one of the s call my real name. I hate it when someone call me that except for my family members and especially to the person I love who was already dead could call me by my real name.

 

''I told you not to call me by that name, right?'' I looked at her in anger in my eyes. She nod her head and I just sighed and continue drinking my vodka.

 

''Yah! Kai, stop drinking will ya?'' Chanyeol say as he looked at me worriedly well not only him but my other friends too.

 

I ignored him and continue drinking. I heard him sighed. I heard the s want my friends' attention but they told them they don't feel like it.

 

I mean who feel liked they want to be flirt by those s when you heard that your schoolmate or classmate was dead last night. Everyone loved her.

 

Well I know you guys are wondering how I fall in love with her, right? Well how should I say this. I was a some sort the badass kid in school who got poor grades..

 

So one day my no I mean our maths teacher well not our maths teacher but the other teachers asked Gyuri to be my tutor so she can teach me all of those subjects that I always skip.

 

So she became my official tutor and I love to sometimes which she looks so cute sometimes and that is when I start to fall in love with her. I know it's kinda sound lame, right? Hahaha

 

I took my phone out from my pocket and unlock it suddenly a picture of her pop up as it was my phone wallpaper. I took this when she was my tutor. Don't worry I didn't do anything to her.

 

I looked at her picture and smile. I guess I should go to her funeral tomorrow. Well I don't want to go but it is rude cause she always help me and one more thing she is my crush. But it hurts me that she is dead and I just can't believe that she is dead. It's like this must be a joke.

 

I left the club around 2am in the morning with my friends. Luckily I am not drunk. I head back home. I went to my room's bathroom and took a shower. As I had done bathing, I put on my pyjamas and went to bed. I just hope I won't have any bad dreams.


A/N: End of Kai's Pov.