~5~

Mysterious Love

I soon then heard birds chirping then woke up from the bright light as it sting my eyes. I looked up at the white ceiling and to my surprise I was back in my room and I was now laying on my own bed. H-how did I get here? Since when?

 

I then stood up from my bed as I was so confused. Why am I back here? I then get out of bed and look at the floor where I was laying down dead as I remember the incident of my death. I looked away and went through my door room and head downstairs.

 

I saw everyone were dressed in black as they are visiting my funeral and they were crying too. I suddenly felt hurt by seeing those people who were my schoolmates, classmates, teachers and my family members who are crying for me. Tears then flow down on my cheeks as I was crying. I felt hurt by looking at them suddenly I felt someone hold my shoulder.

 

I turned around and to my surprise it was my brother, Eunhyuk. I hugged him and cried silently. My brother ignore if his shirt was wet from my tears and just pat my back for comfort as he understand how I am feeling right now. As I had stopped crying. I looked at my brother's shirt was wet and muttered 'sorry'. He smiled at me and say 'it's okay'. I smiled weakly at him then looked at the people who pay a visit of my funeral.

 

I walked to the people who was paying a visit at my funeral. To my surprise, I saw Exo M and Exo K well it supposed to be called Exo but they seperate so yeah. I actually don't know what the reason why did they fight till they seperate each other into group of six. I looked at Kai and Lay not only them but Exo too. They looked kinda tired. Did my death affect their sleep? I feel pity for them. Lay then looked up and met my eyes. He widened in shock as he could see me and mutter my name.

 

''G-gyuri.''

 

My eyes widen in shock as he called out my name and Wait! He can see me?! I just stand there looked at him and kept quiet.

 

''Lay, let's get going.''

 

I heard Exo M called for Lay but he did not move from his spot and just looked at me. Suddenly they went towards him shook him but then they looked at where he was looking at and was shock to see me too.

 

''G-gyuri?''

 

Oh dear! Now they can see me? Only them, right? I then disappeared from that place and reappeared in front of my house. Luckily there was an outdoor swing chair which was my favourite in the house when I got any problems, I would go outside and took a sit on it to calm down myself. I went there and took a sit. So now they can see me. I sighed and looked at the ground as it was like something interesting to see.

 

''Gyuri.''

 

I heard my name called out but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear it. Suddenly I heard huffing and puffing. I looked up and to my horror. I saw twelve boys who called themselves Exo. Oh no! Don't tell me that Exo K can see me too. I looked at them with shock in my eyes and kept silent. Why they can see me? Why them? Onew oppa, is it them who can help me finish my mission? I looked up at the sky and forget that they are still here.

 

''Gyuri, who did this to you?''

 

I heard someone whispering and I turned to looked who was the one and it turn out to be Lay. I looked at them. Their eyes were filled with sadness and hurt. I hate that looked that they are giving me cause it hurts me so much and I don't know if I could answered him.

 

''Gyuri-ah.''

 

Luckily, someone save me from them as I heard my brother called out my name. I turned to looked behind and saw my brother leaning against the tree. I stood up from the swing chair and ran to my brother. I can sense that they are still looking at me. I then thanked my brother for saving me from Exo. He say 'no problem' and just smiled at me. We then disappeared and reappeared in my room again.


A/N: Here's chapter 5. ^^ Please remember to comment and subscribe on it ^^